Post Your Workstation Photos

some of my toys at work...?:yes::

from left to right, mechs from Patlabor, Robotech and Evangelion.

WOOHOO!!! Nice is action figures man!!!

Me:wub:::wub:: Robotech/Macross...

yeap... I love them too... :heart::

I have all the Yamato models from the Robotech original series and the Macross Pluss series, I also have the 3 Robotech seasons on DVD and The Transformers season 1 and season 2 part 1... and all the Evangelion of course... :laugh::

mesa loves those anime series... :yes::

I got the first 2 seasons on theRobotech: Macross Saga> and I wanna go buy the box set forNeon Genesis Evangelion>, but I need $120...:((:((:cry:::cry::

...I've oly seen up to Episode 10 (I think) of Evangelion...

lol Blizzard_X nice system u got, but it must have cost u a small fortune (next time build :pinch: )

and who said I pay for it? :no:

That's one of my systems at work, I just have to ask for a system, piece of hardware, software or whatever I want and next day is there waiting for me... ;)

I have a similar system at home build by myself... is like playing with Legos. :p

and who said I pay for it? :no:

That's one of my systems at work, I just have to ask for a system, piece of hardware, software or whatever I want and next day is there waiting for me... ;)

I have a similar system at home build by myself... is like playing with Legos. :p

Where in the hell do you work @? :blink: :blink: :blink:

...can you order some stuff for me as well??? :D

lol yeah thank you captain obvious. Yes i'm reffering to the cables and the LED fans. Next step is a Koolance stsyem. :huh:

BTW yeah I think most people can tell a Cheiftek when they see it, notice the lack of front ports ala Antec series.

lol yeah thank you captain obvious. Yes i'm reffering to the cables and the LED fans. Next step is a Koolance stsyem. :huh:

BTW yeah I think most people can tell a Cheiftek when they see it, notice the lack of front ports ala Antec series.

Captain Obvious to the rescue!!!

Oh, and Antec cases come with and without the front panel ports...

• 4 weeks later...

Ur setup still looks the same aaron901 with the exception of maybe there being more stuff on ur desk. Either way its a sweet setup...too bad its a Mac...hehe...j/k j/k

Ur setup still looks the same aaron901 with the exception of maybe there being more stuff on ur desk. Either way its a sweet setup...too bad its a Mac...hehe...j/k j/k

yeah its the same as the one i posted 2 days ago.. but it was deleted :(

I wouldn't know if u posted something 2 days ago. I was on a temporary (and uncalled for) ban by Dazzla...

lol.. then i'll tell you what i added. its the Sony CLIE NR70V! :D

and the ugly cable modem!

aaron how do u afford all those god dam toys??????????? i mean comon a power book an ipod a mx500 and z560 speakers and what looks to be like 2 external firewire harddrives for ur laptop!! thats awesome and u have powermate which ive wanted for so long!! tell me how good it is i need a reason to go out and buy it heh

i have a Logitech MX500 i love it to death

and i have just bought the Logitech Z560's to replace my Altec Lansing 621 (2.1) speaker set hehehe couldnt help myself

ive been saving up to buy a Griffin Tech Powermate USB , but i just havent had the extra cash with all the computer stuff ive been buying lately, think u could convince me? or is it not all its cracked up to be?

Plus he has a WACOM tablet (a small one, but they still kick ass) AND he has one of those SCHWEET Sony Clies (the ONLY good Palm-based OS handhelds in my opinion)...

Ha ha heres my setup of my pc when i first bought it .. dunno why i took this pic but it now comes in handy for showing off..

:rolleyes: :happy:

EDIT: it looks alot better with my new hardware and desk and new house.. Lol..

post-13-1047606933.jpg