Post Your Workstation Photos

Here it is...

[My Workstation]

It seems all neat and stuff, but I didnt take a photo of the floor area, which is strewn with spindle and paper.

And notice the open CD case on top of the system box...that's my coaster...:)

Same keyboard as me! ;)

lol I haven't burn anything really since i got my dvdburner the blue ones are dvd-r but ya i burn alot cd-r's are llike floopy's for me now dont ever use the floopy

lol I haven't burn anything really since i got my dvdburner the blue ones are dvd-r but ya i burn alot cd-r's are llike floopy's for me now dont ever use the floopy

are those pro?? something media?

forgot the name

OOooooOOOO my turn my turn :D

Pioneer Speakers, Yamaha Center speaker, the third one is on the other side lol, hp printer, cheapo 17" monitor, my rig = 1gig athlon, 12x imation cdburner and sony dvdrom, yamaha R-v701 receiver, really messy huh

comp.jpg

OOooooOOOO my turn my turn :D

Pioneer Speakers, Yamaha Center speaker, the third one is on the other side lol, hp printer, cheapo 17" monitor, my rig = 1gig athlon, 12x imation cdburner and sony dvdrom, yamaha R-v701 receiver, really messy huh

http://vu059.mine.nu/comp.jpg

I used to have one those cases...it sucked a$$ imo. The one I had didn't even have a place for a fan in the back so the ventelation sucked a$$.

If you think his desk is messy, you shoulda seen mine a few days ago. I was sooooo busy with finals that had paper, mail, CD-R's, homework, etc. all over my desk. Plus my desk is pretty large too. It's an "L" corner desk & each side of the "L" is about 58 inches long(!!!)

my desk is a bit scratched up from moving computers over the years but there it is :huh: :D

csmall.jpg

Edited by TwiGGyr2003

Is that a huge magnet right on top of your monitor?

It doesn't create any interference with my monitor, graphic is great and excellent sound quality too :D

And the case is decent enough and I don't need any extra fan because all I'm running is an Athlon 1gig and a graphic card. don't need much cooling hehe :woot:

yea i kno it's pretty dirty but everytime I cleanup it return to the same stage the next day so why bother

It doesn't create any interference with my monitor, graphic is great and excellent sound quality too :D

And the case is decent enough and I don't need any extra fan because all I'm running is an Athlon 1gig and a graphic card. don't need much cooling hehe :woot:

yea i kno it's pretty dirty but everytime I cleanup it return to the same stage the next day so why bother

I had a Pentium III 750 (Slot 1) system 2 years ago and I had to run the system with the panels off b/c it would get way too hot and start to freeze.

how does that work then...??? Get Hot, but start to freeze?? Hmmmmmmm

ignore me lol - i'm trying to be funny.

I'm runnin a Ath XP1800, GF1 and I got a couple extra fans. Temp is around 30-40'C

life would be so much easier if everything was wireless.... *sigh*

i updated my system... tried cleaning up the wires... hehe (actually had a friend do it for me;))

see sig...\/

slim gimme ur black func pad PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got one and i was so desparate for one it was teh last one which is a orange base and blue surface!!!! EVERYTHING is black on my setup

Logitech MX500 - Logitech Elite Keyboard Black - Logitech Z-560 speakers - NEC 19" FE990 Black crt monitor - black lite-on 52x24x52x cdrw - black leather chair

what more must i say trade wiffff meee lol