Post Your Workstation Photos

Dang you guys have DIRTY desks... :huh::blink::unsure:...my mood changes when I can no longer see the top of my desk...

I'll take a picture of my desktop and workstation setup tomorrow...until then enjoy these pics of my entertainment center setup (I still need to buy a 5.1 theater system then I'll be set! - anyone wanna give $500? :huh: :D ). I got the furniture from IKEA for around $130...ENJOY!!!

Entertainment_Center_1.jpgEntertainment_Center_5.jpg

Entertainment_Center_2.jpg

Entertainment_Center_3.jpg

Entertainment_Center_4.jpg

:D

Cool, how is that MS Smartphone??? is it worth getting one?

very cool a bit bugy at the moment but still the best phone i have ever had :D

heya guys, i just got a new mouse to add to my desktop, I'll post a pic when I can find my digital cam (i've lost it, for the time being, lol) its the Logitech MX700.

Razerback, after seeing your setup a few months ago I got so jealous. So I actually bought the same desk you got (its just too pimp) and have 2 monitors (soon to get three). LOL man im copying your room setup!

Only problem was that Office Depot shipped the desk to me, (10 days late + plus they tried to overchage me 50 bucs) and 4 of the damn peices were broken! So i have to ship the whole thing back, but this time there sending it out with a guy, and hes gonna assemble it.

Here we go, very boring and basic, also anyone got any original ideas for doing a few cosmetic mod to my Nokia 8850 Style Case? (Sorry about all the posts, couldn't fit workstation into one pic :blush: )

EDIT: Sorry My Pics Go All Funky, i think i need some web space to upload them to.