Post Your Workstation Photos

jago6498
LOL, i know how bad the Geforce4 MX is, thats the only old piece of hardware in that CPU. I basically took it out of my old computer because after buying all this stuff im sure you can imagine how much money i had left, there was no buying a video card, but dont you worry you'll see a pretty NVIDIA FX 5800 in there when its available :)

Ah I C...you should post some benchmarks of that system when you get that card... :D

Groovedude
Some nice setups guys :D

Shame no1 mods their case's tho. Only see Groovedude's modded really tbh.

Come on :p

hehehe my little sexy case hehe :)..the neon light can be swutched to sound Activated as well hehe :) good when playing Music more pics soon :)

cdubb
LOL, i know how bad the Geforce4 MX is, thats the only old piece of hardware in that CPU. I basically took it out of my old computer because after buying all this stuff im sure you can imagine how much money i had left, there was no buying a video card, but dont you worry you'll see a pretty NVIDIA FX 5800 in there when its available :)

Ah I C...you should post some benchmarks of that system when you get that card... :D

yeah, for sure, right now i get a measely 5000+ with this gf4 mx440 and its a fairly old mx440 indeed lol.

but yeah the nvidia FX will definatly make my Cpu complete but if the ti4600 drops a lot i might have to be stingy and grab that card instead

or even the radeon 9700 pro, what do you think....

what are the models and ram/clock speed of all the NVIDIA FX'S coming out anyways?

ugh i need to take a new pic of my setup and i need my griffin powermate usb !!!!! the store is closed today though and i have to go to work for a 8 hour day in about 30 mins anyway :(((

i wanna play on my pc :(

cdubb
Here is mine, we are in the midst of major home remodelling so the desk moves often. :wacko:

http://www.4peeps.com/bull/bullscase/bulls...scase%20019.jpg

OK, you pretty much have the same case as mine, is that blue led u have on the front there? if so where can i pick one up what kind of led do i need cus i need to replace this green one ASAP. thanks a lot dude

oh and what brand case and power supply in there and is it aluminum ?

liar2

Excuse my photo. My webcam doesn't take well to the dark. Maybe soon enough I can get a digi cam, and take a decent photo.

workstation.jpg

RazerBack

Update pix taken today

Work Station

workarea.jpg

Poster and Wall Scrolls

poster.jpg

Mouse pad, Creative Nomad II MG, Palm Vx, Toshiba e740 Pocket PC

mousepad.jpg

Lian-Li side panel

mod.jpg

Lian-Li Front Bezel and DVD Collection

frontbez.jpgDVD.JPG

Groovedude

Nice, RazerBack 2 Questions hehe what size are all monitors and are they all flat screens ? :D

RazerBack

Gaming sucks on flat panels, well these ones.

2 x 15" KDS S-3F Flat Panels

1 x 19" AOC 9KLR Flat Screen CRT

jago6498

Is that a GIANT 989 Studios mouse pad? Whether or not, where'd you get it? I'm gonna have to take photos of my entire room now...If you have a sweet room setup, then I think people should show 'em off. I'll take photos of my room (after I hang up all the clothes that are sitting on my bean bag.)

Leif

see specs below in my sig. and please excuse the quality of the images, my DV cam doesn't take high quality stills.

Picture003.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Briandl79

Looks a bit cramped Leif....

Otherwise nice....

Leif

haha yeah it is, but that's what you get when your rooms not yours anymore after coming home for christmas break from college

RazerBack
Is that a GIANT 989 Studios mouse pad? Whether or not, where'd you get it?

It's not really a mouse pad, it's just a giant sticker, the texture would be like a cover of a plain old 3 ring binder. Works great as a mouse pad. :D

I used to work in a computer store, where they sold PC and video games, ran out of room for a place to hang anything, let alone a giant sticker. Took it home.

I don't even know if they give them away to retailers still.

+.Aaron

Here are my 3 workstations.

workstation.jpg

You will notice the 2 cheiftech cases are stacked and there is a small PDA (Pocket PC Toshiba e335) on top of the right monitor. There are mine.

Xe|oN
Here are my 3 workstations.

http://huey_net.tripod.com/workstation.jpg

You will notice the 2 cheiftech cases are stacked and there is a small PDA (Pocket PC Toshiba e335) on top of the right monitor. There are mine.

Nice workstation there mate, pitty I can't see it coz its hosted on tripod :blink:

Can't wait to see it once you manage to get it hosted on another server :)

Groovedude

WOT gaming sucks on the 19 AOC Flat screen as well :o .. i like AOC monitors :) hehe i got a normal 17inch not flat tho

RazerBack
WOT gaming sucks on the 19 AOC Flat screen as well :o .. i like AOC monitors :) hehe i got a normal 17inch not flat tho

Gaming is fine on the AOC, not the KDS flat panels

Groovedude
WOT gaming sucks on the 19 AOC Flat screen as well  :o .. i like AOC monitors :) hehe i got a normal 17inch not flat tho

Gaming is fine on the AOC, not the KDS flat panels

ah hehe... just wondering here how much did that AOC flat screen cost u, i havent seen any AOC flat screens around... :blink: and i decided im gunna try and get the same desk as u muhaaa or 1 like it.. im in the UK tho so im having a hard time finding it :(

rAz dA FAz

azerchXP i dont think its possible to have 512 GB RAM, check ya sig mate :D

RazerBack

ah hehe... just wondering here how much did that AOC flat screen cost u, i havent seen any AOC flat screens around... :blink: and i decided im gunna try and get the same desk as u muhaaa or 1 like it.. im in the UK tho so im having a hard time finding it :(

It's like $390 CAD, last year. Died last month (just a couple weeks over a year) :blink: , now fixed, 3 year warranty. :D

Try Staples that's where I got the desk.

+.Aaron

It's like $390 CAD, last year. Died last month (just a couple weeks over a year) :blink: , now fixed, 3 year warranty. :D

Try Staples that's where I got the desk.

OOPPS, I will fix that.

ck2k01

lol groovedude, i bought razerbacks desk too, after seeing his setup :)

rekr321

Here's mine:

I replaced the 17 in Philips monitor w/ a 19in KDS xf-9e, but I haven't updated the pic yet

post-13-1041920952.jpg

altezza

Here's my workstation setup :)

Will have website later to host more pics of my computer :)

post-13-1041933947.jpg