Post Your Workstation Photos

Altezza Tsk Tsk Tsk.... All that cool hardware and you have a patio chair

And the post it notes, so tacky, you must have MS office, use the post it notes in there.

just kidding...

And the post it notes, so tacky, you must have MS office, use the post it notes in there.

just kidding...

do you remember the name of your desk? i'd like to find it on staples' website more easily. :) thanks.

Altezza ?Tsk Tsk Tsk.... All that cool hardware and you have a patio chair

just kidding...

do you remember the name of your desk? i'd like to find it on staples' website more easily.:)) thanks.

Who's desk mine or altezza?

Mine is a O'Sullivan Living Dimensions Computer Workcenter in Hard Rock Maple Finish

Look under furniture > desks > workstations or something like that.

Well I'll post my workstation pictures just like everyone else.

I need a new desk soon, and a new chair :huh: so hopefully

soon I find something that will suit my needs....

01.JPG

Dell.gif

Dell Dimension 4100

Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1

Intel Pentium III Processor 1.0Ghz

512MB SDRAM

60GB Maxtor Hard Drive

Sound Blaster Live! Value

ATI 16MB Rage 128 Pro AGP 4X

NEC 12X DVD-ROM

Cendyne 48x12x48 CD-RW

5 Port USB 2.0 Card

Linksys 10/100 Ethernet Card

Desktop.jpg

Very nice setup you got there...it looks better now that you have cleaned up all the wires. One thing tho...why did you remove the panel of your case? Does it get too hot or something? You should tidy up your wires with zip ties or split looms. You should either buy rounded cables (silver ones) or round them your self by slicing the IDE & floppy cables. Putting a window on your case panel would make it look complete after you do all that.. :D

just kidding...

I was short on $ so it leaves me no choice but a simple chair. Does not really matter for me, as long as I can sit comfortably...at least I put pillow on the chair ;) :D

Sometimes I am quite easily to forget something, so I put notes on wall to remind me of things ;)

Altezza  Tsk Tsk Tsk.... All that cool hardware and you have a patio chair

just kidding...

do you remember the name of your desk? i'd like to find it on staples' website more easily. :) thanks.

I think I bought it at local furniture store, there's no special name for the desk...just ordinary working desk. Supposed to have storage space but I removed it to make a way for second computer below the desk :)

I was short on $ so it leaves me no choice but a simple chair. Does not really matter for me, as long as I can sit comfortably...at least I put pillow on the chair ;) :D

Sometimes I am quite easily to forget something, so I put notes on wall to remind me of things ;)

Ahh I rememeber my first desk and that was the card board box my monitor came in :)

If someone would like a challege, there is a computer part that is on the front of my monitor. Can anyone tell me what it is and what kind of that item is it? I'll giv you a hint, AMD made it.

If someone would like a challege, there is a computer part that is on the front of my monitor. Can anyone tell me what it is and what kind of that item is it? I'll giv you a hint, AMD made it.

k6 cpu :D

If someone would like a challege, there is a computer part that is on the front of my monitor.  Can anyone tell me what it is and what kind of that item is it?  I'll giv you a hint, AMD made it.

k6 cpu :D

Good...Now can you tell me what speed it is?? :p Thats the challenge.