Lens: 18.0-200.0 mm f/3.5-6.3

Focal Length: 56 mm

Mode: Manual

Aperture: f/5.6

Exposure Time: 2

ISO: 100

Draconian Guppy

9047907578_79dba541e5_b.jpg

Show off! " Oh look I have a beamer and you don't :P  On topic, how did you get the hood to look so smooth?

Magic Weather Station

Date Taken: 2013-07-19 21:19:10

Camera Make: NIKON CORPORATION

Camera Model: NIKON D3100

Lens: 18.0-200.0 mm f/3.5-6.3

Focal Length: 98 mm

Mode: Manual

Exposure Time: 5

ISO: 100

That's a weather station? :wacko:

crazzy88ss

Show off! " Oh look I have a beamer and you don't :p  On topic, how did you get the hood to look so smooth?

It's a 2004; it cost half the price of a new Honda Accord when I bought it in 2011.

The hood...? Uhh... I keept it clean?  The only post processing I really ever do is curves/exposure/a little dodge&burn.

Draconian Guppy

It's a 2004; it cost half the price of a new Honda Accord when I bought it in 2011.

The hood...? Uhh... I keept it clean?  The only post processing I really ever do is curves/exposure/a little dodge&burn.

You do realize i'm just messing with you :P  I wish buying used cars here was possibility, there's no responsibility/liability from the owner, no carfax, no nothing, it's a 50/50 gamble, then there's 0 decent workshops for imported ( by imported I mean anything brought in, toyota, nissan, audia, bmw, tata.. etc). Because "agencies" ( what we call the distributors) won't take your car for repair if it wasn't bought from them.

On topic, must be teh good lighting, because the hood is silky smooth!  

edit: just noticed your buddy is using shorts and rider boots? :laugh:

crazzy88ss

I know YOU were messing, but a lot of people (especially people who don't know much about cars) don't realize how cheap you can get BMWs/Merc/Audi on the used market and they think I'm some spoiled kid or something.  Bummer car ownership is such a pain there... you need to update your location from "Neowin" to your country so I can actually remember where you live lol.

Yea he's a risk taker haha.  There were 4 of us that drove out to this area on the coast, 3 cars and him on his bike.  I didn't know much about bikes but I knew his was fast... when we got on the freeway I knew he was going to go fast so I floored it anticipating him to pull away quite easily but not wanting to get left in the dust.  I didn't even know what hit me.  He was GONE.  Just flat out GONE.  I looked down and I was still at 45mph and he was out of site.  I've never seen something so fast.  My car is 0-60mph in 7 seconds.  His bike is 0-60 in 3 seconds with top speed in 180s.  Crazy.  The 3 of us in the cars drove responsibly to the shoot location... he uh... didn't :P

Arachno 1D

536f6d2faae3a91ea5992519790d470f.png

crazzy88ss

nice waterscape! 

Family of quail.  Sadly, the day after these photos were taken the quail babies all fell into a drain pipe and died :(

9102992665_21425d93cd_b.jpg

9105219222_e2679e9d4f_b.jpg

9105218696_8d41c42e41_b.jpg

9102991895_a2aa2f9b3b_b.jpg

• Like 1
mrk

Noooo :( That's sad to hear :(

I have another waterscape from the same morning but different position:

9381716164_f41cdf7bbf_c.jpg
Timelapse here: http://goo.gl/DYtFNN

Draconian Guppy

Nice, love the kayaks at the bottom left, though the top right seems a bit over exposed a bit?

From this morning:

The Hard by Robbie Khan, on Flickr

Makes me want to dive in hard and ruin that harmony!

nice waterscape! 

Family of quail.  Sadly, the day after these photos were taken the quail babies all fell into a drain pipe and died :(

Quail killer! ( Though i'm guessing they weren't yours ? ). How come the middle photo looks fuzzy? Kinda like shot through glass?

Noooo :( That's sad to hear :(

I have another waterscape from the same morning but different position:

Timelapse here: http://goo.gl/DYtFNN

ooooh that fancy timelapse... This would be an amazing photo for those large embedded electric photography frames. 

crazzy88ss

Because it WAS shot through glass from inside my parent's house lol.

Draconian Guppy

trying to mass produce sushi for a crowd of 11, when only 2 can properly roll :laugh: 

Almost done
9396052641_8119a87a38_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2013-07-12 20:48:22
Camera Model: NIKON D600
Lens: 50.0 mm f/1.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
Mode: Aperture-priority AE
Aperture: f/2.5
Exposure Time: 0.02 sec (1/50)
ISO: 560

Finished tempura

9398819192_180403d54b_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2013-07-12 20:47:38
Aperture: f/2.5
ISO: 400

PB

9398818986_604881cc14_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2013-07-12 20:35:30
ISO: 8063

Bu-

9396052003_0a67a32eb6_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2013-07-12 20:30:24
Aperture: f/1.8
ISO: 560

Mass production in progress

9398818826_5b5fa51b56_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2013-07-12 20:34:36
ISO: 5000

Mike

9398818714_10601c9fa9_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2013-07-12 20:30:34
Aperture: f/1.8
ISO: 400

Edit: lol opera copies the formatting now, it didn't in opera 12, I guess webkit or whatever has it's hiccups ? :P

Arachno 1D

A selection from Chester {UK] Today

zB7P7do.jpg

omqOwCw.jpg

ias1gQK.jpg

Bm2UegB.jpg

XM8cYZl.jpg

y7frjpI.jpg

bZQZmUy.jpg

• Like 1
TAZMINATOR

^ The second picture, the stones look great. I like stone walkway. And in fifth picture, bricks?

I can't imagine how long they could take to fill up with those bricks.

Great shots, btw.

Arachno 1D

The road is made up of cobbles something the Romans where famous for using as Chester was one of there main cites

• Like 1
Nashy

It's not much of a photo, but it's my second favourite photo I've ever taken.  The second one is my favourite, and is completely unedited and direct from the camera.

1375259540.jpg

1375315915.jpg

Arachno 1D

Both are excellent leading ones eye into the image

7mJaxTJ.jpg

TwEU9Ub.jpg

Arachno 1D

A little monochrome

post-419497-0-66615100-1375387616.jpg

TAZMINATOR

A little monochrome

I thought you said "moonshine" for a sec... lol  so it is monochrome.

Dane

Went down to the Outer Banks in North Carolina.  Was good, except for the literally blistering sunburn!

9429541158_a4d673928e_c.jpg

Coming out of Northfolk this plane flew a few hundred feet above the road,  awhile later it or another one exactly like it flew into Newport News Airport.  I almost missed it.  

9426771351_09a1d5ffba_z.jpg

jennette's pier,  I wish I could have went here during the day time too. 

9429545302_2e91da5d15_c.jpg

Lot's of these Jellies in the water, however they can't sting.   However there were some much bigger ones floating around that could. 

9426777861_f71e61e9eb_c.jpg

My long exposure of the beach and sky didn't turn out as I hoped.   Next time I'll have to go somewhere with alot lower light. 

Arachno 1D

You could try adjusting the exposure of the original file in photoshop,that Pier looks an awesome place to take pictures even at night.

Dane

You could try adjusting the exposure of the original file in photoshop,that Pier looks an awesome place to take pictures even at night.

I don't have PS. I could download the trial one Lightroom. I have tones of high res of that pier. It's an amazing place. More contrast or less?

Arachno 1D

It will probably be trial and error if your adjusting contrast, just tick the preview button to see the effect on the whole image as you adjust it till your happy with the result.