Current AutoPatcher XP Information and Download

Already listed (It's listed as Mirror 3 here: Current Downloads) Someone e-mailed it to me this mornin'. Thanks though! (Y) And welcome to Neowin! :D

WOW!! I'm a moderator of that site!! We're famous. :laugh:

Guys, I'm at my wits end here. I'm looking for the original 4.0 update. I can't get a link to work. Can anyone help me out here? Also, anyone a pro with XP? I can't click on my IE6 icon and open up another browswer while I already have one open. I get an error message. Any thoughts?

Thanks

members = members + 1

wohooo :D welcome!!

VB .NET

members +=1

Java; C++

members++

ASM

INC members.

:p

Edited by xStainDx

Guys, I'm at my wits end here.  I'm looking for the original 4.0 update.  I can't get a link to work.  Can anyone help me out here?  Also, anyone a pro with XP?  I can't click on my IE6 icon and open up another browswer while I already have one open.  I get an error message.  Any thoughts?

Thanks

What's the error message you're getting? A screenie would be nice. :)

Also, why do you need the old 4.0? I can try to find a copy for it, but I can't guarentee I'll get one.

@xStainDx - Showin' off your codin' skills again, huh? :rofl:

Don't laugh... How do I get you a screen capture? Something about:

AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 6.0.2600.0 ModName: winshow.dll

ModVer: 1.0.0.8 Offset: 00002156

And appcompat.txt

I was under the impression that you needed 4.0 before you could install 4.1. Am I wrong?

Thanks

My comp has really went to crap since I started installing hacked appz. I've got a hacked version of McAfee and I'm sure it's up to date with virus dat's, so I don't believe I have a virus.

I need a fix-it-all, but I really need service pack 1 and 2 and MS Publisher.

I'm looking for a smiley on the left that portrays complete and utter disgust, but there's not one, so just imagine one.

My comp has really went to crap since I started installing hacked appz.  I've got a hacked version of McAfee and I'm sure it's up to date with virus dat's, so I don't believe I have a virus.

I need a fix-it-all, but I really need service pack 1 and 2 and MS Publisher.

I'm looking for a smiley on the left that portrays complete and utter disgust, but there's not one, so just imagine one.

DUDE THIS IS NOT A WAREZ FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That said if you use hacked apps and proggys you take your own chance of friggin your system.

P.S. Service pack 1 and 2 for what?? Service packs can be downloaded for free from the manufacturer. IE... Microsoft probably.

Don't laugh... How do I get you a screen capture?  Something about:

AppName: iexplore.exe  AppVer: 6.0.2600.0  ModName: winshow.dll

ModVer: 1.0.0.8  Offset: 00002156

And appcompat.txt

I was under the impression that you needed 4.0 before you could install 4.1.  Am I wrong?

Thanks

To answer these questions:

1. Winshow.dll is a Trojan. You can get more info here: Winshow.dll Info

2. You can get a Screen Capture by pressing "Print Screen".

3. You only need to run 4.1, in includes everything from 4.0.

4. Kelsenellenelvian is right, when you use hacked apps and proggys you take your own chance. In this case, you got at least one trojan. :D

Bro, I seriously thank you for your time and patience. I've deleted the file and everything seems back on track. I'm trying to clean my registry and remove it now completely. Thanks.

Bro, I seriously thank you for your time and patience. I've deleted the file and everything seems back on track. I'm trying to clean my registry and remove it now completely. Thanks.

No prob man, it's what I'm here for. (Y)

I cant wait for the new release...i'm building a new pc on tues, and this will be my first download - gotta keep XP up to date now that I've found this cool app :D great work guys!

I cant wait for the new release...i'm building a new pc on tues, and this will be my first download - gotta keep XP up to date now that I've found this cool app :D great work guys!

Well it's comin'... and I think I may have the final list of updates done, if so, I'll post them. Just need to do a little more cleanin' and checkin'. :)

hahaha Well I thank you and the others at your site for hostin' it! :D

No problem, but i think you still have the old link. The site went down so whe had to change some things.

Here:

http://www.cdrwxp.co.pt/modules.php?op=mod...q=getit&lid=332

It's in rar format, portugal has limited downloads, we made it easy for some people. :/

No problem, but i think you still have the old link. The site went down so whe had to change some things.

Here:

http://www.cdrwxp.co.pt/modules.php?op=mod...q=getit&lid=332

It's in rar format, portugal has limited downloads, we made it easy for some people. :/

Thanks, I noticed that the link was dead yesterday, thanks for the new one! :D I should be updating all links here shortly. (Y)