Current AutoPatcher XP Information and Download

I am having issues with the sysmetrix21.msi file. AutoPatcher is looking for it and cannot find it. Can someone help me? Thank you

hmm...i don't have that file in my autopatcher...

I am having issues with the sysmetrix21.msi file.  AutoPatcher is looking for it and cannot find it.  Can someone help me?  Thank you

Sysmetrix21.msi? Um... I have no idea what that is, and I can assure you it's not part of the AutoPatcher. :/

you prolly made this in the Database:

Target=Progfiles\Sysmetrix21.msi /switches

wont work like this

instead, make a batch file to point to the file and reference the batch file in the database!

/Raptor

It was in the fixapxp.zip file on this site some where 2 files one was netframe11.axp and the other was autopatcherxp.apdb, The netframe was the one that I was getting a log error on when autopatcher was installing the updates along with others in the forum, Just thought I would make things a little easier for others . This is the fixed line of code "%AutoPatcherXP_Dir%\ProgFiles\dotnetfx.exe" /q /c:"install /q" The other fix was for the MSN Messenger, So all I did was merge the fixes within the AutoPatcher XP folder and zipped it up to eliminate the errors, Was just looking through the XP Slipstream builder also and forgot to get that REM out of there that was causing an error on line 21 of the code. I have to say I am quite impressed with this program and all the work that was put into it FlishFun! This program can go a long way if pursued.

There is also another bug in autopatcher or the slipstream bat may also be in the winnt.sif file , When you are on a raid controller and you use F6 to load your driver WinXP will find the a: drive and see the driver, but when you select it it will not access the a: drive to load it, don't know what is going on here threw the drive on the IDE bus and it went flawless hmmm.

Edited by rayers2

Hi Guys,

I have spent ages trying to locate a 'live' download for autopatcher with out any luck what-so-ever,any ideas where to look next?

thanks for any help.

Magic

Hi Guys,

I have spent ages trying to locate a 'live' download for autopatcher with out any luck what-so-ever,any ideas where to look next?

thanks for any help.

Magic

Should have a couple back up shortly. (Y)

Thanks alot guys,I now have it.What a cool program! Sorry just another question.When i download the next update,does it automatically add the new files or do i run the updater then the whole program again?

Thanks once again

Magic

Two more live links

PLEASE DO NOT HAMMER, HAVE ONLY ONE CONNECTION TO THE SERVER AT ANY ONE GIVE TIME, THINK ABOUT THE SERVER AND OTHER USERS

Autopatcher XP December Update

Autopatcher XP Decemember Full Install

:D

EDIT - Sorry, too much Red Text for me... that's much better, and the point still comes across. (Y) - FlishFun

Edited by FlishFun

Hello everyone. This is my first post and I wanted to say GrEEtz.

My friend Rapier informed me of this site and the autopatcher and I am glad to lend a hand to the cause via my FTP server. It's not super fast but it's much better then dial-up.

The link is on the first page of this Topic under FTP Access.

Glad to be here

LakeLiquid