Current AutoPatcher XP Information and Download

What the hell is the feb patch?!?!?!

I've just spent ages downloading the feb version from Neowin - are you telling me that I've been wasting my time? That there's a more up-to-date version available?

What the hell is the feb patch?!?!?!

I've just spent ages downloading the feb version from Neowin - are you telling me that I've been wasting my time? That there's a more up-to-date version available?

Whoa whoa, calm down. We discoved a slight bug that was affecting a few people, the patch just fixes it. If you've never run the AP on your system before, you won't need the patch. It was just a bug in the old log detection, that's all. (Y)

no, you have not been wasting your time... If you experience any problems detecting old logs, download the patch posted there ON TOP of feb release... its only 180KB...

/Raptor

Sorry, I panicked!!! * sheepish :blush: *

I've since seen the link to your updated autopatcher.exe in another thread, thanks. * retreats back into hole :ninja: *

Sorry, I panicked!!! * sheepish :blush: *

I've since seen the link to your updated autopatcher.exe in another thread, thanks. * retreats back into hole :ninja: *

No prob, man... it's all good. :) Just didn't want you to have a heart attack over it. haha

Links updated again. (Y) Also, anyone who wants to help host (except those on Timdorr's servers) please PM me! :D

Can you post some links from where i can download the entire february release from ??

1st, welcome to neowin... if you look around the AutoPatcher forum, you'll find a sample file i posted which is meant to help people include their own stuff in the February release :)

Can you post some links from where i can download the entire february release from ??

Look on the first page of this thread... or look right here:

Torrent Links

-----------------------

AutoPatcher XP 4.5 February Update (FULL) Mirror 1 - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.5 February Update (FULL) Mirror 2 - Status - Up

Direct Link

-----------------------

AutoPatcher XP 4.5 February Update (FULL) Mirror 1  - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.5 February Update (FULL) Mirror 2  - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.5 February Update (FULL) Mirror 3  - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.5 February Update (FULL) Mirror 4  - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.5 February Update (FULL) Mirror 5  - Status - Down

AutoPatcher XP 4.5 February Update (FULL) Mirror 6  - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.5 February Update (FULL) Mirror 7  - Status - Up

AutoPatcher XP 4.5 February Update (FULL) Mirror 8  - Status - Up

FTP Access

-----------------------

IP: scorpio.myftp.org

user: auto

pass: patcher

port: 2680

(1 full file)

IP: scorpio.myftp.org

user: autopatcher

pass: rarfiles

port: 2680

(rar files)

eDonkey/eMule

-----------------------

ed2k://|file|AutoPatcherXP_Feb04_Full.exe|252948228|D007BB54F516A411D43A834B52E8F268|/

NewsGroups

-----------------------

n/a

Order a CD

-----------------------

Order @ AutoPatcher.com

to kenedy & smith0166: i have posted a sample database file somewhere around these threads... it will help you make your own database...

/Raptor

as i posted... it should be named "My Custom Database.db"

/Raptor

Yep, I gave AgEnTsMiTh a copy to play around with so he can get used to the new format. :)

well - it depends how you look at it... for instance... i *hate* the new format... XML was never my power... one small thing and boom!

well - it depends how you look at it... for instance... i *hate* the new format... XML was never my power... one small thing and boom!

I hated it at first, but after spending a few days recodin' the whole database.... *shrugs* It ain't that bad now. ;)