Noia 2.0 XP Shell32 Pack

well I'm for smaller shell (normal ICON size) , who knows if all that big ICONS can be OPTIMIZED for stabile work within the shell & stuff that use shell icons , we have this one witch act in a strange way.

well a suggestions i'd put forward is leave it the way it is and release the icons or pngs to everyone in just 128 form that way they can do it themself if the really want to. i would rather the pack has sizes up to 128 but i understand that others will be fussy over the size. im not and im still a 56ker :p

looking forward to this tho!!

Kasteo :uberhump:

Can i use your NOIA moddet files in my GUIR module??

Otherwords, use your icons, avis and other stuff in my GUIReplacer module?

Look what is GUIReplacer :whistle:

Sure, you are welcome to use it in your GUIR module as long as you keep it as a freeware. :)

The GUIReplacer look really nice. I will try to play around with it.

great :) another pack joining the list. i was gonna suggest that to you shacal and if you didnt have time try and my hand at it myself with the new versions. but i realise i have no time over the next 36 days while im overseas so glad its gonna be made and look forward to getting hold of it when i return.

my biggest request for this module would be that you please make it cover atleast every system file it will cover when kaster releases the fixed system files. cause he made his gant release pretty damn complete and i would love to think this pack will be the same. so please do try to replace all the same files :)

cheers

OK... I've fixed the Noia Shell32 suite. It works great on my system(Windows XP Pro SP1 with all update), but I need to make sure it will work with others system as well.

I need 3 peoples who can test it extensively before I release it in this Monday. The first 3 peoples who PM me will get the direct link to download the Noia test version. I need to make sure that everything work as it should be.

Thank you,

:D :D :D :D :D Noia Shell32 suite :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: !!!!

you guys gonna LOVE this ONE , tested & reported to KAESTO , waiting for the boss to make the final conclusion !

Looks beautiful!  Thanks for all the hard work!  What is the black theme in your screenshot?

I believe its Classix?

I just started using Hidr0's GANT pack, and was thinking about switching to this one. I was wondering if I'm going to have alot of GANT icons left over? I was also wondering if there was an IconPackager "theme" for Noia?

I also should have asked where to get the CarbonPro theme. Could someone send me in the right direction? I did a search hear and at ThemeXP and could not find it.

Yeah, @ding. After fight with my laziness and long holiday, finally here it is.... lol :laugh:

Tempest, I can't remember where did I get the CarbonPro theme. I'm sure I didn't get it on Neowin or ThemeXP.... maybe deviantART? I'm not a premium member, so I can't use their search engine. :(