Noia 2.0 XP Shell32 Pack

that was me, lol.

i havent had the resources for it.. some file types missing. if u want to hook me up with everything then it can be the next one i do once umicons and gorilla are finished

If you need any resources please let me know. I will send it to you. :D

thanx kasteo.. i will be sure to take you up on that kind offer.

ok people i will return to work on this module after my exams for uni.. kinda important i pass dont wanna pay for the subjects agian, lol. plus i have 2 other modules i said i would complete. this will get done.. o yes it will get done

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I hope that KAESTO will UPDATE Noia shell soon for use with the newest SP2

like always GRAT JOB on NOIA project!

I haven't test it on the SP2(final) yet, but it works fine on the SP2 beta. In theory it should work with any current/future Windows XP family(included Windows 2003 Server) because what the new installer does is it will extract and rebuild all system files not just replace it, unless Microsoft start to change the icons possition within the file.

If you are feeling brave enough please test it on the SP2 for me. :p I won't be able to test it becasue I'm on the Windows 2003 Server right now, but I'm 99.9% sure that it will work without any problem. Let me know if you are running into any problem.

Thanks,

Can I try it on WinXP PRO SP2 ? :rolleyes:

Sure, as I said the new installer method should make it works with any Windows XP family : Windows XP Home edition, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Media Center, Windows 2003 Server in any version(old / current / future) and any languages.

hmmm I did try it on SP2v2162 and I got some dll problems , but I will test again with this final SP2 release and report back, I always make GHOST IMAGE backup so no worries for me :)

Thanks, if you run into any problem you can use the restore command in the installer directory. It will restore the system files for you.

*** Note ***

You need to run the installer in the Safe Mode and do not delete the installer directory unless you are sure that you don't need to restore it.

• Skiver locked this topic