Where did those images come from? I assume a "leak" is imminent.

I'm under the impression you can buy and download now via the PS3 store, but it'll be locked until release. It's 18GB.

I got those images from reddit.

post-338470-0-39668200-1377280032.jpg

18GB eh? So that'll take me until release to download then, better buy the disc version haha :p

In all honesty this game is looking better and better and can't come soon enough.

Between this, and BF4 those are the two I wanted for the new xbox,  but they're coming to 360,  so later on I'll get the new xbox.  I am excited for GTA. 

I really wish I could find the audio of the "phone calls" from the first GTA for PC.  Anyone remember them?

Can wait for leak to play on my RGH 2.0 console! I preordered though, but I can't wait until release date!

Going to be leaked on PS3 first. People from Europe already taking advantage on the preload that was short lived.

edit:

cI5z7xI.jpg

18GB eh? So that'll take me until release to download then, better buy the disc version haha :p

In all honesty this game is looking better and better and can't come soon enough.

I got mine reserved and paying it off end of next week. Having an actual physical copy just makes the anticipation of getting home to play it much more orgasmic.

I got mine reserved and paying it off end of next week. Having an actual physical copy just makes the anticipation of getting home to play it much more orgasmic.

Plus you get the usually poster of the map inside.

This will be my first next gen title. Hopefully.

To my knowledge, they haven't announced this for any next gen console. I hope they do, but this is Rockstar so I wouldn't hold your breath.

• Like 1

Plus you get the usually poster of the map inside.

True! I have mine. I was thinking about reserving the hard back strategy book too. Doubt i'll keep the blimp though... I hope Carmen from IV isn't in it, she's rather annoying. I wouldn't mind if Michelle(Karen) was in it in some way, she imo was my favorite to date XD

@TR more than amazing, it's gonna be down right epic omniverse size!

The list i saw had 190 songs, on GTA forums. Although  .... need to find it

I was wondering if that list was short. Someone leaked the sound files from the ps3 download which was 1.9GB.