The Blacklist

:D watch the first season and say that again ;)

This show is kind of insane.

First few seasons of 24 were amazing, latter seasons not so much :p

This episode was top notch, god I want the next one now!  If I knew it was going to be such  a big cliffhanger I'd have held off till we had the next episode out and watched them both.

Can't wait to see how this plays out, so soon into the show and we've got characters dropping already, gutsy. 

I don't get why they'd start to kill Reds people in order to get the FBI to open the door? it was pretty obvious he wouldn't be able to open a prison cell meant for him.

Can't wait to see how this plays out, so soon into the show and we've got characters dropping already, gutsy.

Yeah I was surprised, Dembe's death was sad though :(

Yeah I was surprised, Dembe's death was sad though :(

He isn't dead. He was shown standing up in the previews for next week from what I recall.

He isn't dead. He was shown standing up in the previews for next week from what I recall.

Yeah looks like Agent Keane comes into the room just before it

Great episode! The part when

Lizzy is asking if he was her father , I still don't believe Red is telling the truth though.

Great episode! The part when

Lizzy is asking if he was her father , I still don't believe Red is telling the truth though.

He's not, I'm pretty sure the episode with her step-dad in the hospital put any doubt to rest.   But still, with the twists you can expect from this show it might be safe to say I'm 99% convinced at this point.  :P

Can't wait for the rest of the season, and great news that it's got a season 2 coming.

He's not, I'm pretty sure the episode with her step-dad in the hospital put any doubt to rest.   But still, with the twists you can expect from this show it might be safe to say I'm 99% convinced at this point.  :p

Can't wait for the rest of the season, and great news that it's got a season 2 coming.

Well why did he hesitate to say no then? That was weird. Red's usually really upfront with the Yes or Nos. 

Well why did he hesitate to say no then? That was weird. Red's usually really upfront with the Yes or Nos. 

There's really nothing I can say that is solid.  If his daughter was actually killed then he may just like her and wished he could've said yes.

There's not enough info for me to go on.

Well, the delay could just be him thinking about the consequences of saying yes and then lying with saying no.     We'll see how it goes down but I'm leaning towards it being true at this point.   If you think about it, it'd be best for her if she doesn't know, or that anyone knows because that just makes her a target even more.   We'll see, but I hope they don't drag it out much and give us the answer quick.   I'm now much more interested in the other guy and what deal they have going.  

I'm guessing he's CIA probably?

Great finale.. glad to hear it's only mid-season not full season.  I was expecting a "Yes" when she asked, not convinced he isn't though. Definitely wondering where they are going to go with the husband, been up and down with him (convinced he is guilty, convinced he isn't, now I am heading back to the guilty).

I wonder if her husband is quite high up on the Blacklist, like Top 10

What if he works for the other guys?  I think it's possible at this point.

What if he works for the other guys?  I think it's possible at this point.

Maybe all that stuff Lizzy found underneath the carpet was actually her Husband's and not a plant. 

Maybe all that stuff Lizzy found underneath the carpet was actually her Husband's and not a plant.

I didn't think that was a plant to begin with. I know you could argue about love and all that but if he was just some guy, after almost dying I'm sure he would've called it quits and left after that. Or maybe that's just what i'd do? :p

• 2 weeks later...