The Blacklist

I'm always waiting for another twist to happen. So at this point I wouldn't be surprised if their relationship is something else.

^ The only reason I can think that such a scenario warranted dna testing is Remington's insistence that Liz would be the only person he talks to (from the beginning) otherwise I doubt dna cross testing of agents and criminals would be something that happened in the real world :p

I can't remember but didn't Liz ask him if he was her father? You would think she would be the one to run that test.

I can't remember but didn't Liz ask him if he was her father? You would think she would be the one to run that test.

She did ask him, I remember Red hesitated and said No. 

The final 2 eps for the season are together, which makes sense.   So be ready for a big cliffhanger at the end of ep21.

Yeah fully expect a cliffhanger, Red will probably get shot or something leaving it open if he is dead or not

I thought from very early on that:

Berlin was a person, not the country

I thought it would be the name of a group/organization.  Kind of surprised it's a person actually.

I thought from very early on that:

Berlin was a person, not the country

I wonder if he's number 1 or 2 on the Blacklist

Only 1 episode to go! :O  I wonder if Megan Boone's actual hair will be long enough to use for next season? lol.

My girlfriend keeps complaining about James Spader being bald in this show, and putting on Boston Legal episodes because he still had hair then.

I don't know, is the new slot good or bad?  I know some slots are the death of some shows, but I don't follow tv enough to know which ones are the bad ones.

Is this show awesome? been looking for something new and the preview of this has definitely stood out the most.

Yes it's amazing!

I KNEW IT. That's all. 

Yeah, I think lots of people knew it by now even though they tried to throw us off a number of times.