The Blacklist

Red so boss, though I think there's some truth mixed in with what he said, the best way to lie is to stay as close to the truth as possible.

that prison scene leaving all beaten up and returning in a suit :D

Still need to know who they're working for.  My guess is the government guy who Red talked to after he was taken, about that deal they had.  I forget his name though, if it's not him then I don't know what other group might be in play.

• 2 weeks later...

Next episode will be great, should have quite a lot of plot development.

Solid episode, also opens up the way for some interesting stuff to end the season.

• 2 weeks later...

So her life is a big lie, and she still doesn't know that Reddington is her dad, talk about ****ed up! I sort of think the file could be it, I wonder how long they are gonna drag that arc on for!?

So her life is a big lie, and she still doesn't know that Reddington is her dad, talk about ****ed up! I sort of think the file could be it, I wonder how long they are gonna drag that arc on for!?

Which seems so stupid considering they would have both of their DNA on file. Given the so obvious hints, it would seem stupid that nobody ran them together yet, let alone her checking into it.

^ The only reason I can think that such a scenario warranted dna testing is Remington's insistence that Liz would be the only person he talks to (from the beginning) otherwise I doubt dna cross testing of agents and criminals would be something that happened in the real world :P