dead.cell

New Trailer:

And for those that missed the last:

-----

Reviews:

Screenshots:

rowdownboyjpg-95874a_160w.jpgrowbumpingheadsjpg-95874b_160w.jpgrowgiveusakissjpg-95874c_160w.jpg
rowlondonburningjpg-dcfb61_160w.jpgrowmoontunnel01jpg-95874d_160w.jpgrowonesmallstepjpg-dcfb62_160w.jpg
rowrisejpg-dcfb63_160w.jpgrowsewersjpg-95874e_160w.jpgwolfenstein-the-new-orders01jpg-8836dd_1
wolfenstein-the-new-orders02jpg-8836de_1wolfenstein-the-new-orders03jpg-e94a6e_1rowhungrypng-50e7db_160w.png

Videos:

Announcement Trailer

Edited by Andrew G.
  • Like 1
qdave

Epic Trailer! Just hope that the game is just as good.

ccoltmanm

I want this to be a movie!

• Like 1
Buttus

so far, looks like a sure buy! i want to see more gameplay video tho

PsYcHoKiLLa

Where's the occult stuff? That's what I loved about the 2nd (and best) game.

+warwagon

WOW those in game graphics are amazing

/s

• Like 1
+Anarkii

I want this to be a movie!

After seeing the live action stuff, I agree! That would make a pretty epic movie!

wickedlester

Can't wait to play this.

Dotdot

The last Wolfy was a good game if a little bit of a cult classic. So im eager to see how this is turns out. Loving the art style!

ACTIONpack

They are ready did. Its call the watchmen.

• 8 months later...
Andrew

New video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9RZ__mnyx9Y

Think I am going to put the wife in a pleasent mood when I tell her I have pre ordered another game... Wolf always suckers me in.

Ditto, well, not the abomination released in 2009. But the period between W:ET and Halo 2 release is a blur for me :rofl:

Not letting myself get hyped over this though. Not after the last one (N) Plus Splash Damage isn't involved :(

Edit: trailer was pretty good. Looks like they're borrowing Homefront's story mixing it with Inglourious Basterds humour and old nazi supernatural myths. Not a bad cocktail :D

Pusska In Boots

Ditto, well, not the abomination released in 2009. But the period between W:ET and Halo 2 release is a blur for me :rofl:

Not letting myself get hyped over this though. Not after the last one (N) Plus Splash Damage isn't involved :(

Loved W:ET. Sometimes still play it now and its good to see it still has a good amount of players on it. Didn't mind the 2009 version, although saying that it took me 3 attempts to complete starting from PC and finally ending it on the PS3.

DeltaXray

Those graphics are looking decidedly last gen :/ added to the descriptions making it sound like a pretty generic shooter I may give it a miss until it is in the bargain bin.

Yusuf M.

They should have used something other than id Tech 5. After Rage, I vowed never to play a game using that engine. It's awful. This game looks kinda interesting too so that's a shame. I imagine it would have looked a lot better with CryEngine.

MorganX

The only negative that keeps sticking out when I see gameplay is the really low skin textures on  your hands. Really poor quality that just catches the eye.

Andrew

The only negative that keeps sticking out when I see gameplay is the really low skin textures on  your hands. Really poor quality that just catches the eye.

Agreed but I'd go a step further and say it's all of the textures. It really doesn't look like it's using id Tech 5 to the fullest. A huge gap between it and Rage IMO.

Still, the gameplay looks a lot better than 2009's game (Y) I don't think it'll be a huge hit for FPS, but hopefully breathes some life back into the IP for more installments :yes:

• Like 1
Pusska In Boots

I agree, it still looks pretty good but I would have like to have seen some higher textures just to give it a bit more beef around it.

Looks great to play though saying that and really cannot wait to start playing the castle levels again. Seems a lot more like RTCW which is really good. It just had that vibe about it. 

neoadorable

this looks fine to me, the shooting in Rage was very good so if this is similar we're in for a nice treat. Pre-ordered on PS4 and looking forward to it, seems like the sense of humor and wackiness are intact. Now to finish Nazi Zombie Army 2 before Wolfie comes out...man I do feel bad for German gamers sometimes :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
Andrew

Wolfenstein: The New Order - On a Train to Berlin - Gameplay

• Like 1
MorganX

Don't know about the music but the rest was fantastic. They captured the insane sadism, masochism, and sexual perversion of the Nazi's and the terror of defying them in a creative and understated way. The photo game was fantastic. Sums up the Nazi regime and why to this day we enjoy fighting them. The textures on the hands didn't looks so bad here. Great trailer, definitely makes me want to buy it. Hopefully the final textures are acceptable.

Andrew

Don't know about the music but the rest was fantastic. They captured the insane sadism, masochism, and sexual perversion of the Nazi's and the terror of defying them in a creative and understated way. The photo game was fantastic. Sums up the Nazi regime and why to this day we enjoy fighting them. The textures on the hands didn't looks so bad here. Great trailer, definitely makes me want to buy it. Hopefully the final textures are acceptable.

The style and music from the intro made me think they're going for a Tarantino vibe. I'm not sure it carries over into the game, so far it doesn't seem to.

Loved the coffee physics :laugh:

• Like 1
DeltaXray

Wowsers. The last gen graphics put me off a bit at first but I was riveted. They created an atmosphere you could cut with a knife .

If this is indicitave of the rest of the game I am definitely interested.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jay Bonggolto
      Corsair announces a new wireless gaming headset for Xbox One, Series X, and Series S
      by Jay Bonggolto

Corsair today announced a new wireless gaming headset that's compatible with Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs. The company says the HS75 XB headset will also work with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S when these consoles roll out on November 10.

The headset uses 50mm neodymium drivers and has a uni-directional microphone that should minimize unnecessary sounds from the environment. Corsair also claims the HS75 XB is the company's first headphones to feature Dolby Atmos spatial sound. It also includes on-ear game audio and chat mix controls.

Connectivity-wise, the headset can pair directly with your console through Xbox Wireless technology, with up to 30 feet of wireless range. That means it won't require a wireless receiver installed on the console to function. However, you will need an Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect the headphones to your Windows PC. The adapter is also sold separately.

The headset's battery can last up to 20 hours on a single charge. It's available starting today via Corsair's online storefront and authorized retailers worldwide for $149.99. The product comes with a two-year warranty as well.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Ubisoft Connect unveiled, a multi-platform service replacing Uplay and Ubisoft Club
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Ubisoft today announced Ubisoft Connect, a brand new service that will be available across its games as the "new universal home for all Ubisoft in-game services, activities, and communities on all platforms." The new service will go online on October 29, replacing the Uplay and Ubisoft Club resources that the company has been offering for many years now.

Ubisoft Connect arrives as a free platform that will be integrated into all currently supported games by the company as well as upcoming releases going forward across PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, mobile, and Stadia. According to Ubisoft, this will enable it to allow cross-play and cross-platform progression in its new games.

Through this system, which is a brand new overlay, players will receive personalized tips depending on their gameplay stats and playstyle, while also gaining easy access to social features like cross-platform friends lists and activity feeds, among others.

Meanwhile, on PC, Uplay is being taken over by the Ubisoft Connect for PC app, a rebranding similar to what EA is attempting with its Origin to EA Desktop app transition.

Features from Ubisoft Club are being integrated into Ubisoft Connect too, offering players in-game challenges to complete that provide rewards as well as Ubisoft Store discounts. However, since there's a new system in town aimed at newer games, over 1,000 rewards for older Ubisoft titles have now been made completely free.

A handy FAQ regarding Ubisoft Connect can be found here. As previously mentioned, the multi-platform service is going live on October 29. Once the service goes live, the PC and mobile version download links can be found through here.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Halo 4 Insider testing is now live across PC and Xbox One, brings cross-play support
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

343 Industries planned to kick off the first Insider test of Halo 4 last weekend but was pushed back at the last minute. In a surprise opening and without waiting for the next weekend, the developer has now kicked off the highly-anticipated flight. If previous plans hold true, everyone who has signed up to be a Halo Insider will receive an invite this time, meaning both PC (across Steam and Microsoft Store) and Xbox One users are eligible.

According to 343 Industries community manager John Junyshek, the invites are still going out in waves, so keep an eye out for an email with instructions or head to HaloWaypoint and check for notifications there.

From Halo 4, this flight contains Requiem, Forerunner, Reclaimer, Shutdown, and Composer campaign missions, 11 multiplayer maps across Social and Competitive playlists, and Spartan Ops content, among other enhancements such as Forge improvements, advanced graphics options, and an FOV slider.

Aside from those, 343 Industries is finally preparing to bring cross-play across PC and Xbox One versions as well as input-based matchmaking and server region selection capabilities to the Master Chief Collection. The testing of these features is also happening in this build.

In other Halo news, it was announced earlier today that Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be receiving Xbox Series X|S enhancements on November 17, bringing many enhancements that have been made to the new PC version over to the next-gen console version.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Doom Eternal's The Ancient Gods - Part One standalone expansion launches
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

The Doom Slayer is back to rip and tear through even more foes, as right on schedule, the Doom Eternal expansion The Ancient Gods - Part One has landed. The story expansion continues the storyline from where the latest title ended. See the launch trailer above, featuring music from David Levy and Andrew Hulshult.

The campaign takes players to three new locations UAC Atlantica, Blood Swamps, and The Holt to fight through brand new types of enemies while also hopping through plenty of more platforming sections. Here's how the developer id Software describes the new adventure:

Even though the storyline takes place after the end of the main game, The Ancient Gods is presented as a standalone experience and does not require the ownership of Doom Eternal. The purchase also comes with access to the 2vs1 Battlemode multiplayer side. Doom Eternal also received its third title update alongside this launch, and you can see the release notes here.

The Ancient Gods - Part 1 is available across PC (Steam and Bethesda launcher), Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 for $19.99. A $29.99 Year One Pass bundle is available that includes both Part 1 and the upcoming Part 2 of the expansion campaigns. Doom Eternal Deluxe Edition owners will receive both expansions for no additional cost.

Doom Eternal arrived to Xbox Game Pass for Console subscription recently, with the PC variant of the service slated to receive the title later this year. Subscribers also receive a 10% discount on the new expansion as part of their member benefits.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Fallout 76 goes free-to-play for a week across all platforms
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

In the Fallout universe, October 23 marks the day that the almost-world-ending thermonuclear war began, kicking off the events that spawned all the Fallout storylines fans know and love. Celebrating the occasion, Bethesda is hosting a Free Play event for Fallout 76 alongside sales and more.

From now until October 26, Fallout 76 is free-to-play across PC (Steam and Bethesda client), Xbox One, and PlayStation 4, with the full game - including the human NPC-adding Wastelanders update - available to try out. However, keep in mind that Xbox Live Gold is still a requirement for Xbox One players.

Moreover, the Fallout 76 subscription service, Fallout 1st, has also received a trial for players to try out for free until October 26. Interested wasteland dwellers can find a Fallout 1st Limited Preview item in the Atomic Shop, which will grant them access to the Scrapbox and Survival Tent. The former provides unlimited storage for crafting components, while the latter is a user-spawned, fully-equipped fast-travel point.

Picking up Fallout 76 will allow players to carry on where they left off following the free event's departure without losing their progress. The base game is discounted by 60% during the event across all platforms, with further sales happening for the Fallout 76 Deluxe Edition, various bundles, as well as Atoms. Discounts for Fallout 4 and Fallout Shelter in-game bundles have also kicked off celebrating the event.