+E.Worm Jimmy

I have to conduct a few points more,

Reloading a level after death takes longer than almost instant, around 5 seconds actually.

Meaning, on some check points at Uber difficulty, you will spend more time looking at the loading screen than playing.

I have a feeling the engine is doing something really bad here, like actually reloading everything.

I have 55 hours on Steam for this game. I probably played less than 20.

Why? Game does not quit. Executable stays in memory after I Alt-F4.

unlucky?    runs smooth as butter here with all the latest drivers.    never had to wait longer then a few seconds.    

maybe on uber something changes?     a bug?      

i am playing on second hardest level, and the game is too easy.    at normal level (bring'em on!) you can just run in shooting in the room and kill everyone in seconds!

maybe i should switch to ?ber, as i am only half way through!    I will report if there is any slowing downs.

neoadorable

unlucky?    runs smooth as butter here with all the latest drivers.    never had to wait longer then a few seconds.    

maybe on uber something changes?     a bug?      

i am playing on second hardest level, and the game is too easy.    at normal level (bring'em on!) you can just run in shooting in the room and kill everyone in seconds!

maybe i should switch to ?ber, as i am only half way through!    I will report if there is any slowing downs.

Generally true, the second diff setting is quite easy, but there are moments where it's quite challenging. Depends how far you're in the campaign. Generally speaking it's quite easy.

Dirk

Surprising considering it runs on my Core 2 Duo E6400, GTX 460 v2 (332.21 driver) , 8 GB DDR2.  Despite what the minimum requirements say  :D

This is happening on my Xbox One.

+Red King

Beat the game. It was good, not great, just good. Really, it is just a game where you play a jarhead which kills a really large number of robot Nazis.

Not a game that I would replay though, that would be tedious.

I feel like re-playing Bioshock 3 now...

MorganX

Beat the game. It was good, not great, just good. Really, it is just a game where you play a jarhead which kills a really large number of robot Nazis.

Not a game that I would replay though, that would be tedious.

I feel like re-playing Bioshock 3 now...

There aren't many games that are just plain good all the way through these days.

Semtex

Bethesada is odd, they locked entire game in Germany, activate in Poland not playable in Germany, simply not shows on game list, if I try run exe form game folder i get info "locked in this country", hahahaha, sniffing over IP, not nice. Possible to play via VPN but this is not a solution, since I own original copy, blah.

• Like 1
The Evil Overlord

Bethesada is odd, they locked entire game in Germany, activate in Poland not playable in Germany, simply not shows on game list, if I try run exe form game folder i get info "locked in this country", hahahaha, sniffing over IP, not nice. Possible to play via VPN but this is not a solution, since I own original copy, blah.

Can't you simply play it offline?? (disconnect from internet?)

Semtex

There are some simple hacks to play this game, but offline isn't solution. Heh, there are thousands Gamers like me in same situation....

neoadorable

IP locking is a terrible thing. But since you activated the uncensored version in Poland you can't play it in Germany, since there you can only use the altered version...it's idiotic, but Bethesda are JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS :devil:

• Like 1
Semtex

And the funniest thing is that this law apply only to the games, for example worst B class movie is OK with symbols, since it is "Art", so it is allowed, games aren't Art in Germany so from there we have this what we have... :rofl:

I've send a email to Bethesda, no hope... Since they don't give a .... You know what ;)

• Like 1
Andrew

I did warn you :whistle:

• Like 1
Semtex

I did warn you :whistle:

Yeah, You was right, I didn't expect so big restrictions, since I was already running geo-locked games in past, this time they did one step forward... But I'm after some 30 min. test gameplay, and this game is awesome :D

neoadorable

And the funniest thing is that this law apply only to the games, for example worst B class movie is OK with symbols, since it is "Art", so it is allowed, games aren't Art in Germany so from there we have this what we have... :rofl:

I've send a email to Bethesda, no hope... Since they don't give a .... You know what ;)

It's pure hypocrisy and prejudice against games, as they're not "art". Next thing you know they'll be burning games and rounding up developers :D ok bad joke...

Writing to Bethesda won't help, they will tell you they are just complying with the law in Germany, which is true. Up to them the game would not be altered, it's just extra PITA for them.

+Red King

Can't you just mod the Nazi stuff back in?

• Like 1
neoadorable

Can't you just mod the Nazi stuff back in?

There are many legislators around the world asking the same question :rofl:

OK, will show myself out, mach schnell!

neoadorable

Wow, what an experience. Completed it yesterday and indeed it was an amazing single player campaign, for all its faults and obvious breaks from reality - the writing and emotional impact were superb. This is almost on par with Spec Ops the Line, totally unexpected. To think we feared this would be the next Duke Forever or Colonial Marines...should have known better with Starbreeze/Machinegames at the helm. And yes, i totally cried during the end credits song. But nothing happened after the credits. Did i miss something?

• Like 2
LOC

Nothing happens per se, just you hear something...

• Like 1
neoadorable

Nothing happens per se, just you hear something...

Heh heh yeah there's that, didn't think it was very telling either way, could have been anything...but time will tell. Inhale, count to four...

• 2 months later...
Circaflex

lost my game save :( figured it was being backed up to steam like bioshock but it wasn't, really wish I had backed that up

+Audioboxer

Wow, what an experience. Completed it yesterday and indeed it was an amazing single player campaign, for all its faults and obvious breaks from reality - the writing and emotional impact were superb. This is almost on par with Spec Ops the Line, totally unexpected. To think we feared this would be the next Duke Forever or Colonial Marines...should have known better with Starbreeze/Machinegames at the helm. And yes, i totally cried during the end credits song. But nothing happened after the credits. Did i miss something?

Amazing to hear, my copy is still waiting to be played :)