• Male / Male
    • Male / Female
    • Male / Male & Female
    • Female / Male
    • Female / Female
    • Female / Male & Female
    • Other (Asexual/Autosexual)

Straight. Only had feelings for women.

Transsexuals confuse me when they look too good. I've seen some that look better than some women, but they only "look" that way.

Anyways, I met this girl at a wedding party who went to my middle school and we really hit it off, and even drove her home, but she never called. Damn shame. Maybe it's because i didn't like her in middle school because she was a fashion and drama queen and now she's this beautiful girl who's a witch and dresses in all black. Go figure that out. I'd still like to hear from her...been almost a year now.

women=love, sex, trust, friendship

men=friendship, trust

I know a few gay people, and 3 out of 4 of them tried making passes at me and I just said not to do it again because I don't swing that way. My arrow flies straight.

Male/Female, but I'm not too fussed. What happens, happens ;)

And if people are complaining about guys likeing lesbian action, what about the girls likeing gay action? I know a few girls that are turned on by the sight of two guys.

You complain, we complain ;)

Male/Female, but I'm not too fussed. What happens, happens ;)

And if people are complaining about guys likeing lesbian action, what about the girls likeing gay action? I know a few girls that are turned on by the sight of two guys.

You complain, we complain ;)

585169261[/snapback]

damn right!!! i'm one of those females. :woot:

one could be asexual, which means they are not attracted to males or females. rare, but asexual people do exist.

1367785[/snapback]

Surely the process of evolution would root out anyone that's afraid of bedroom action? :whistle:

Oh and Neowin has 8 lesbians :woot:

Male/Female. ^_^ but im very partial to Male/Female/Female OR Male/female/female/female/female.

585169295[/snapback]

You da man!:devil:l:

awh I misread the poll, for a sec i thought neowin had more lesbians than straight women. that wudda been summat to write about, now i'm writing this and will probably get flamed and i'm tired... :'(

Interesting, there is a higher percentage lesbians than homosexual men (don't like the other word) here, if you take into regard that there are a lot more men around here.

Interesting, there is a higher percentage lesbians than homosexual men (don't like the other word) here, if you take into regard that there are a lot more men around here.

585182757[/snapback]

Lol. No offense dude, but......You mean boys, not men. Most of the evidence that I've seen around here regarding the ages of the majority of members here is that most are children. Although my observations aren't completely conclusive. It also shows in some of the comments, responses, replies and flamming. And I don't mean the ones that are meant to be for fun. But speaking as a real man, I love only the female body, heart, and soul as my sexual preference. I feel it's the way it was meant to be. Imo.