Sexual Orientation (2003 to 2006)

I AM A / WHO LIKES  

1,956 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Viserov    0
Yeah or that (Y)

585164542[/snapback]

I mean, you can never go wrong by saying that. :p

Lycan    0

simply like hot ladies ok

99 to Life    0

Straight. Only had feelings for women.

Transsexuals confuse me when they look too good. I've seen some that look better than some women, but they only "look" that way.

Anyways, I met this girl at a wedding party who went to my middle school and we really hit it off, and even drove her home, but she never called. Damn shame. Maybe it's because i didn't like her in middle school because she was a fashion and drama queen and now she's this beautiful girl who's a witch and dresses in all black. Go figure that out. I'd still like to hear from her...been almost a year now.

women=love, sex, trust, friendship

men=friendship, trust

I know a few gay people, and 3 out of 4 of them tried making passes at me and I just said not to do it again because I don't swing that way. My arrow flies straight.

runecklb    0

Male/Female, but I'm not too fussed. What happens, happens ;)

And if people are complaining about guys likeing lesbian action, what about the girls likeing gay action? I know a few girls that are turned on by the sight of two guys.

You complain, we complain ;)

Got3n    39

Male/Female. ^_^ but im very partial to Male/Female/Female OR Male/female/female/female/female.

NikkiRox    2
Male/Female, but I'm not too fussed. What happens, happens ;)

And if people are complaining about guys likeing lesbian action, what about the girls likeing gay action? I know a few girls that are turned on by the sight of two guys.

You complain, we complain ;)

585169261[/snapback]

damn right!!! i'm one of those females. :woot:

Howard    11
one could be asexual, which means they are not attracted to males or females. rare, but asexual people do exist.

1367785[/snapback]

Surely the process of evolution would root out anyone that's afraid of bedroom action? :whistle:

Oh and Neowin has 8 lesbians :woot:

Male/Female. ^_^ but im very partial to Male/Female/Female OR Male/female/female/female/female.

585169295[/snapback]

You da man!:devil:l:
beh    0

the Hetero/Homo ratio for the women is so high compared to the men.

King Raa    0

awh I misread the poll, for a sec i thought neowin had more lesbians than straight women. that wudda been summat to write about, now i'm writing this and will probably get flamed and i'm tired... :'(

j.r.l.    6

12 "others" :huh: ?

I voted for Male / Male (just kidding)

I'm a guy whos on girls :D

KeR    84
male/ farm animals :laugh:

585173252[/snapback]

lmao what ever rocks your boat I guess.

chmsant    0

^ :huh:

Male / Female for me.... but multiple females would be nice! :hump:

M1h4iL    0

i am damn straight :D

Groovedude    6

As straight as a piece of 2by4.. lol :)

Kilroy-was-here    0

Interesting, there is a higher percentage lesbians than homosexual men (don't like the other word) here, if you take into regard that there are a lot more men around here.

Kilroy-was-here    0

Straight, I don't even know any homosexual people personally. Neither bisexuals or asexuals.

[hxc]    0

i do like the femmes. :)

alan8it    0

Male - Female (but I do like to watch the Female - Female!)

samxt    0
Interesting, there is a higher percentage lesbians than homosexual men (don't like the other word) here, if you take into regard that there are a lot more men around here.

585182757[/snapback]

Lol. No offense dude, but......You mean boys, not men. Most of the evidence that I've seen around here regarding the ages of the majority of members here is that most are children. Although my observations aren't completely conclusive. It also shows in some of the comments, responses, replies and flamming. And I don't mean the ones that are meant to be for fun. But speaking as a real man, I love only the female body, heart, and soul as my sexual preference. I feel it's the way it was meant to be. Imo.

yaawia    0

I have no sexal feelings at all. So I am Male / -1.

Neztea    12

Male/Female Over here. Gotta love them Girls, most of them so Perfect and awsome, and then you got the DOA's.

Neztea