George Zimmerman has been found not guilty!

I heard this whole Zimmer Man thing was casuing riots.

Kind of funny really.  America apprently had its own version of the London riots, what is funny though (in a kind of werid WTF way) is that a young kid being wrongly accused of something started it.  History repeats its self.

Am I correct in this?

I heard this whole Zimmer Man thing was casuing riots.

Kind of funny really.  America apprently had its own version of the London riots, what is funny though (in a kind of werid WTF way) is that a young kid being wrongly accused of something started it.  History repeats its self.

Am I correct in this?

i heard that football caused riots in your country.

• Like 3

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) ? George Zimmerman accused the Sanford police department of corruption more than a year before he shot Trayvon Martin, saying at a public forum the agency covered up the beating of a black homeless man by the son of a white officer.

?I would just like to state that the law is written in black and white,? Zimmerman said during a 90-second statement to city commissioners at a community forum. ?It should not and cannot be enforced in the gray for those who are in the thin blue line.?

The forum took place on Jan. 8, 2011, days after a video of the beating went viral on the Internet and then-Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley was forced to retire. Tooley?s department faced criticism for dragging its feet in arresting Justin Collison, the son of a police lieutenant.

?I?d like to know what action the commission is taking in order to repeal Mr. Tooley?s pension,? Zimmerman said to the commission. ?I?m not asking you to repeal his pension; I believe he?s already forfeited his pension by his illegal cover-up in corruption in what happened in his department.?

Source

Yeah Zimmerman is a dirty racist who went out hunting for black guys to murder, despite working with underprivileged black kids and fighting against a coverup by the police of the beating of a black man.

• Like 2

george-zimmerman.png?w=747&h=488

Yea, how about we spin it like this - that's not the same person, the real Zimmerman was stoned dead at an undisclosed location, justice prevailed. Can we all live in peace now? I thought not.

Read a little about the protests earlier.  Protesters saying that justice in America is for whites only.  Zimmerman is Hispanic and last I checked, OJ Simpson is black.

Lots of ignorant people ignoring the facts, not wanting or knowing the facts, and just looking at the color/race of someone.  Makes them racist themselves and just as bad as the ones they are protesting against.

Read a little about the protests earlier.  Protesters saying that justice in America is for whites only.  Zimmerman is Hispanic and last I checked, OJ Simpson is black.

Lots of ignorant people ignoring the facts, not wanting or knowing the facts, and just looking at the color/race of someone.  Makes them racist themselves and just as bad as the ones they are protesting against.

http://smugtownbeacon.com/news.php?viewStory=420

no one has heard about Roderick Scott....

people need to stop it with this race vs race thing

Exactly. Trayvon Martin knew he was being followed and that he had to do what was necessary to protect his life. Unfortunately he was unarmed and didn't have the physical skill to defeat Zimmerman in hand to hand combat. 

you have flawed logic. Trayvon had no idea that Zimmerman had a firearm. Point being, Trayvon made a conscious effort to beat zimmerman. Trayvon made some pretty awful choices. first by picking a fight with a guy who outweighed him. But trayvon was 17 and much larger in size then the media let on. everyone who is mad about the verdict seem to ADD to the mess because Trayvon was where he shouldn't have been.What if trayvon had simply let zimmerman know he was just passing through rather than what he did do by jumping zimmerman.

if you're innocent with no ill intentions, NORMAL people would simply explain their business as passing through to get home.there never would have been a conflict and trayvon would be alive. Trayvon was of age to know right from wrong. Trayvon must have known that for every action, there's a reaction.

what was trayvons upbringing? that speaks volumes at the values of a kids upbringing.

Nothing common, apart from twisting (or withholding) facts stated by all involved parties in front of the judge. From what I gather, bullet impact shows she didn't shoot in the air at all, but aimed exactly at the guy from the get go. Good for everyone she's a bad shot.

Did you guys know that Zimmerman was given a lie detector test the night he was taken into custody? I did not. Because he passed, along with other visual cues, they found no need to give him a drug or alcohol test, so was subsequently released.

At least know the facts. There was a restraining order and she went to him. Then she left got her gun and came back.

LOL  know the facts?  that's the problem with most of these posts!  it's all guessing...

the facts show that Zimmerman didn't break any laws.  if he had, it would have been brought out in the trial.

you have flawed logic. Trayvon had no idea that Zimmerman had a firearm. Point being, Trayvon made a conscious effort to beat zimmerman. Trayvon made some pretty awful choices. first by picking a fight with a guy who outweighed him. But trayvon was 17 and much larger in size then the media let on. everyone who is mad about the verdict seem to ADD to the mess because Trayvon was where he shouldn't have been.What if trayvon had simply let zimmerman know he was just passing through rather than what he did do by jumping zimmerman.

if you're innocent with no ill intentions, NORMAL people would simply explain their business as passing through to get home.there never would have been a conflict and trayvon would be alive. Trayvon was of age to know right from wrong. Trayvon must have known that for every action, there's a reaction.

what was trayvons upbringing? that speaks volumes at the values of a kids upbringing.

That's Zimmerman's version of it, that Martin started the physical confrontation.  If Martin were still alive he might have a different version and it would be his word against Zimmerman's. We know for a fact though that Zimmerman started the problem by following Martin. Who was the adult in this situation, an adult supposedly with some law enforcement training? Training that if it had been followed, this would have never happened.

I think of what I would have done in this situation. I certainly wouldn't have tried to ambush Zimmerman, but again that's his version of it with no other proof. There's too much about this that simply doesn't add up. Was that enough to convict Zimmerman, no not according to the law and I abide by the jury's decision.

My issues with what happened here are that Zimmerman saw a black guy, instantly thought he was up to no good and told a story with a number of holes in it where he did absolutely everything right and Martin did everything absolutely wrong and unfortunately the person who would have had the best chance in refuting Zimmerman's claims is dead.

That's Zimmerman's version of it, that Martin started the physical confrontation.  If Martin were still alive he might have a different version and it would be his word against Zimmerman's. We know for a fact though that Zimmerman started the problem by following Martin. Who was the adult in this situation, an adult supposedly with some law enforcement training? Training that if it had been followed, this would have never happened.

I think of what I would have done in this situation. I certainly wouldn't have tried to ambush Zimmerman, but again that's his version of it with no other proof. There's too much about this that simply doesn't add up. Was that enough to convict Zimmerman, no not according to the law and I abide by the jury's decision.

My issues with what happened here are that Zimmerman saw a black guy, instantly thought he was up to no good and told a story with a number of holes in it where he did absolutely everything right and Martin did everything absolutely wrong and unfortunately the person who would have had the best chance in refuting Zimmerman's claims is dead.

His story was backed up by a voice stress analysis, which he voluntarily submitted too. http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2012/04/police-gave-george-zimmerman-voice-stress-test.html

He passed.

And my issue is that you're absolutely wrong. Zimmerman said why he was suspicious and never mentioned race until asked.

Imagine this:

It's dark. It's raining. You observe somebody walking. But they are pausing and staring at houses. In the rain. Most people are more focused on getting to shelter. Zimmerman observed Martin acting in a manner that wasn't normal... he was stopping and looking around, with no regard to the rain. It's absolutely suspicious, no matter what race you are. That's why he called the non-emergency line for the police.

Yes, it's Zimmerman's word against a dead man's, but Zimmerman passed every test given and completely complied with officers. His reaction to the lie that there might be video evidence of what happened speaks volumes... he was relieved that it all might be on video. There is a reason why the lead investigator testified that he believed Zimmerman.

• Like 2

And times like this I literally laugh my ass off.  Rallies and protests are the dumbest, lamest, most pointless things a person can do.  All these people "upset" about the verdict yet not a single one of them was witness to what happened that night.  They have nothing to stand on but want to shout about it?  Okay....

no he didn't. quit trying to put your own spin on the mess.. it came out in witness testimony that, Trayvon jumped zimmerman. get your facts straight. you're about as credible as the main stream media.

I have  question for those angered at the verdict; has it ever occurred to anyone that trayvon was a victim of his own irresponsibility? everyone wants to blame zimmerman. could it have been handled better?  they both could have. hindsight is 20/20.

Lets suppose for a minute that trayvon killed zimmerman. What would happen? it would be handled as a routine crime, go to court whereby Trayvon would have been tried as an adult. I can't fathom in my mind the ludicrous mentality of many on this matter who, refuse to acknowledge that trayvon died because of his own stupidity. Trayvon was known through testimony to have ambushed zimmerman. that in and of itself is a premeditated act. he thought about it, conceived it and then acted it out.

does anyone think for one minute that a person is responsible for their own actions? Zimmermans saving grace was that the law was on his side.

• Like 2