George Zimmerman has been found not guilty!

+Seetheworldsecond

There are too many blacks out there are are trying to make this something it wasnt.  A racial attack.  It was a sad tragedy and nothing more.  I sucks that a kid was killed but Zimmerman didnt break any laws. Now that the verdict is out and "people" didnt like the outcome they are doing all they can to spin this in every direction they can.  Very sad.

Where were all these civil rights people when 2 black teens shot a white baby, a fukin 13 month old baby, in the face??  where was Al Sharpton then?? Where was the NAACP and the big mouth president then?? Funny how that was basically swept under the rug.. 

The problem here is the ignorant blacks that think Sharpton is doing something for them.  All he is doing is starting up **** and making tons of money on it..  And for the record its not all blacks.  There are some that actually realize what went on here. This is why there will always be tension between blacks and whites in America.  

Here ya go..

I believe the two teens who killed this white baby should have been given the death penalty to make an example of no tolerance for such a disturbing crime,They charged the black teen who killed the white baby however "on 11 counts, including malice murder, in the slaying of young Antonio Santiago a few blocks from his home in coastal Brunswick."

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2013/03/28/teen-indicted-in-ga-baby-slaying-and-2nd-shooting/#ixzz2ZYHg0gSa

However There was no justice for Trayvons Death,maybe because Trayvon was black? its really starting to look like it and no I am not black myself I grew up very poor though so I understand how it was to grow up in the streets,so much despair and no empathy.

Dashel

So that makes it OK to cut through people's private property?

Yea!  Keep those damned kids off my lawn!  I'da shot da sumbich myself.

There are too many blacks out there are are trying to make this something it wasnt.  A racial attack.  It was a sad tragedy and nothing more.  I sucks that a kid was killed but Zimmerman didnt break any laws. Now that the verdict is out and "people" didnt like the outcome they are doing all they can to spin this in every direction they can.  Very sad.

And for the record its not all blacks.  There are some that actually realize what went on here. This is why there will always be tension between blacks and whites in America.

Because some whites still won't listen to the sounds on the wind?  I'm sure those blacks as you say, were quite easy to be riled up by Old Al.  I just wonder what it could be that has them wound so tight that this case struck such a chord with them?

Lord Method Man

However There was no justice for Trayvons Death,maybe because Trayvon was black?

No, because he was a violent attacker who was killed in self defense. I take it you just awoke from a coma since Feb 2012?

+Seetheworldsecond

He was tresspassing on a neighbours lawn, in an area that had seen a lot of break-ins. Zimmerman had a right to be suspicious. Also Trayvon committed a crime the moment he attacked Zimmerman unprovoked.

I walk on peoples lawns all the time when Im walking my dog and i dress in hip hop attire because its my relaxing clothes this doesn't justify the fact someone can come outside and shoot me because I look a certain way.

Zimmerman had the right to stay inside of his car as he was instructed to do by the police yet he failed to do so and instead took a life of a child.

This is not something good no mater how you want to look at it.

No one except for poor dead Trayvon and Zimmerman knows what really happened,however even if Trayvon through the first punch it was in HIS self defense against a grown man he HAD NO IDEA WAS BUT WAS FOLLOWING HIM WITH A GUN(Just because Trayvon didn't know Zimmerman had a gun doesn't mater because the fact was Zimmerman did have a gun) and walking in the streets involes the risk of being robbed  AND TRAYVON WAS ON THE PHONE AND SAID HE WAS AFRAID BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS FOLLOWING HIM AND Zimmerman did not identify himself as the neighborhood watch VERY irresponsible on ZIMMERMANS GROWN ASS SIDE you can't blame all this on a CHILD. There was no JUSTICE period.

Please disregard the typos I wrote this fast on passion.

Lord Method Man

Zimmerman had the right to stay inside of his car as he was instructed to do by the police yet he failed to do so and instead took a life of a child.

Seriously, this BS has been perpetuated enough already, just shut up. Zimmerman never spoke with police prior to the shooting nor was he ever "instructed" to do anything.

Trayvon? did in fact get the JUSTICE he deserved for trying to kill Zimmerman. End of story.

+Seetheworldsecond

Seriously, this BS has been perpetuated enough already, just shut up. Zimmerman never spoke with police prior to the shooting nor was he ever "instructed" to do anything.

Trayvon? did in fact get the JUSTICE he deserved for trying to kill Zimmerman. End of story.

I pity you, I made it out of that hell unlike many others who won't from the hood I dont think you understand how dangerous it is to live in the hood and have to walk there. Just because someone lives in the streets doesn't mean they wanted that for themselves believe me. Zimmerman will get his justice Im sure my fellow neowin.

BTW:

SOURCE

George Zimmerman?s Own Words: ?The Dispatcher Told Me Not To Follow The Suspect?

Lord Method Man

I dont think you understand how dangerous it is to live in the hood and have to walk there.

Made that way by thugs like Trayvon?

http://www.inquisitr.com/848616/darryl-green-16-year-old-chicago-boy-killed-for-refusing-to-join-gang/

This is the killing that SHOULD have the nation outraged, in a sane world. But of course - a word about it from the Racist in Chief or his lackey Holder, nor have I heard one peep out of Al Sharpton's bullhorn about it.

McKay

I walk on peoples lawns all the time when Im walking my dog and i dress in hip hop attire because its my relaxing clothes this doesn't justify the fact someone can come outside and shoot me because I look a certain way.

This is not something good no mater how you want to look at it.

No one except for poor dead Trayvon and Zimmerman knows what really happened,however even if Trayvon through the first punch it was in HIS self defense against a grown man he HAD NO IDEA WAS BUT WAS FOLLOWING HIM WITH A GUN(Just because Trayvon didn't know Zimmerman had a gun doesn't mater because the fact was Zimmerman did have a gun) and walking in the streets involes the risk of being robbed  AND TRAYVON WAS ON THE PHONE AND SAID HE WAS AFRAID BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS FOLLOWING HIM AND Zimmerman did not identify himself as the neighborhood watch VERY irresponsible on ZIMMERMANS GROWN ASS SIDE you can't blame all this on a CHILD. There was no JUSTICE period.

Please disregard the typos I wrote this fast on passion.

Just because you do it all the time, doesn't mean its fine. You're trespassing. Given he was doing it in an area where there had been several break-ins and houses being cased out, you don't think it gave George the right to be suspicious?

+Seetheworldsecond

Made that way by thugs like Trayvon?

http://www.inquisitr.com/848616/darryl-green-16-year-old-chicago-boy-killed-for-refusing-to-join-gang/

This is the killing that SHOULD have the nation outraged, in a sane world. But of course - a word about it from the Racist in Chief or his lackey Holder, nor have I heard one peep out of Al Sharpton's bullhorn about it.

Why do you choose to be so narrow minded and ignorant, Trayvon was being followed and was intimidated this child acted out of fear and Zimmerman killed him because this grown man scared a kid who then went into self defense mode. I can understand if Trayvon told zimmerman to empty his pockets but that wasnt the case! Trayvon was on the phone scared talking to his friend about a man following him.

Just because you do it all the time, doesn't mean its fine. You're trespassing. Given he was doing it in an area where there had been several break-ins and houses being cased out, you don't think it gave George the right to be suspicious?

The difference between me and TRAYVON is im a 25 yr old GROWN MAN who talks to the people outside of their houses so they know me and dont mind me going on their lawn,you think thats responsible on my side? btw they like because I really am friendly! and they like my dog too!

• Like 1

Lord Method Man

Why do you choose to be so narrow minded and ignorant, Trayvon was being followed and was intimidated this child acted out of fear and Zimmerman killed him because this grown man scared a kid who then went into self defense mode. I can understand if Trayvon told zimmerman to empty his pockets but that wasnt the case! Trayvon was on the phone scared talking to his friend about a man following him.

If you mean "narrow minded" as in Im basing my opinion based on the facts of the case and not on some completely concocted scenario not supported by any evidence then I say I choose to do so out of logic.

• Like 1

+Seetheworldsecond

If you mean "narrow minded" as in Im basing my opinion based on the facts of the case and not on some completely concocted scenario not supported by any evidence then I say I choose to do so out of logic.

Your full of nonsense and outside of logic, you include no perspective at all from trayvon therefore your NARROW MINDED THANK YOU.

• Like 1

ozzy76

BTW:

"Zimmerman wrote that he was returning to his vehicle after a police dispatcher told him over the phone to stop pursuing Martin."

(oops, my quote got messed up)

• Like 1

Lord Method Man

Your full of nonsense and outside of logic, you include no perspective at all from trayvon therefore your NARROW MINDED THANK YOU.

Hard for me to get into the head of a violent wannabe punk thug who attacks people on the street.

+Seetheworldsecond

Hard for me to get into the head of a violent wannabe punk thug who attacks people on the street.

I had someone follow me before and this person took out a knife,this person was black and a real thug,I pushed this guy away from me in the 6th grade just walking to school however I don't have hate for all black people because of this incident. I have black friends I walked with all the time that were no way a thug however they dressed it(if u want to call hip hop attire thug clothing) and were not afraid to defend themselves, this is america you have the right to defend yourself. As a neighborhood watch Zimmerman had a responsibility he failed at and was not charged with for playing Vigilante and preventing no crime and instead causing a death.

• Like 1

c.grz

Yea!  Keep those damned kids off my lawn!  I'da shot da sumbich myself.

See George didn't shoot Trayvon because he was trespassing; he shot Trayvon because Trayvon was beating George's head into the ground.

c.grz

I had someone follow me before and this person took out a knife,this person was black and a real thug,I pushed this guy away from me in the 6th grade just walking to school however I don't have hate for all black people because of this incident. I have black friends I walked with all the time that were no way a thug however they dressed it(if u want to call hip hop attire thug clothing) and were not afraid to defend themselves, this is america you have the right to defend yourself. As a neighborhood watch Zimmerman had a responsibility he failed at and was not charged with for playing Vigilante and preventing no crime and instead causing a death.

Does no one try and investigate something suspicious?  Is that wrong?  People says he played Vigilante; I would agree if George's intent for following Trayvon was to kill him.  Again; George only shot killed Trayvon as self-defense AFTER Trayvon began beating Georges head into the ground.

c.grz

How did Zimmerman get there? Did Trayvon stalk Zimmerman? Or was he defending himself?

So being followed is enough to defend yourself with violence?  So if I feel someone is following me; I can then proceed to beat their head into the ground?

Why use the world "stalk" when describing what George did?  He had no intention of killing Trayvon while he was following him.

And if Trayvon hadn't proceeded to beat George's head into the ground they'd also both be alive today.

LakeRat

If only Trayvon had some way to call the police and report the "creepy-ass cracka" that was "stalking" him...

Corrected

Edited by LakeRat

c.grz

you have no idea what his intention was. From recorded audio, we do know for sure that his intention was not to let him get away, period.

Get away from what? Form your previous posts you seem to think walking through someones grass deserves a death sentence.

creepy ass*

A little dramatic; No?  Walking through someones grass does not deserve a death sentence; but some investigating...which was what George Zimmerman did.

Care to quote my previous posts that state Trayvon deserved to die for what he did?

Houtei

You know something else that ###### me off during the trial was that they kept saying he bought skittles and ice tea but when they showed the can it was CLEARLY arizone fruit juice and the reason the prosecution kept calling it tea was because skittles and arizona fruit juice combined with cough syrup is how you make a well known drug called purple lean which he even talked about on his facebook before he died.  Yeah so innocent.

• Like 2

ahhell

You know something else that ****ed me off during the trial was that they kept saying he bought skittles and ice tea but when they showed the can it was CLEARLY arizone fruit juice and the reason the prosecution kept calling it tea was because skittles and arizona fruit juice combined with cough syrup is how you make a well known drug called purple lean which he even talked about on his facebook before he died.  Yeah so innocent.

He's just a poor drug addict that could have been helped with more hugs and rainbows.

Poor angel.

/s

DocM

You know something else that ****ed me off during the trial was that they kept saying he bought skittles and ice tea but when they showed the can it was CLEARLY arizone fruit juice and the reason the prosecution kept calling it tea was because skittles and arizona fruit juice combined with cough syrup is how you make a well known drug called purple lean which he even talked about on his facebook before he died. Yeah so innocent.

AKA "purple drank", a well known homebrew drug often used in the Southern US and frequently a mention in hip-hop music. Yeah, "innocent" :whistle:

necroxd

Interesting snippet i found somewhere....

Obama claims that stand your ground hurts blacks but based off of his track record with facts the odds are that if we were to research his claim we'd find quite the opposite to be true, so let's research.

Black Floridians have made about a third of the state?s total ?Stand Your Ground? claims in homicide cases, a rate nearly double the black percentage of Florida?s population. The majority of those claims have been successful, a success rate that exceeds that for Florida whites.

Well that didn't take long now did it?

The Tampa Bay Times was nice enough to compile a list of every stand your ground case in FL if you want to check.

Looking at the numbers we see that 33% of the victims who stood their ground were black and 58% were white - compare that to FL's population of 16% black and 57% white and we see that blacks are twice as likely to invoke SYG then whites.

Of those with cases which have been resolved, 72% of blacks were found innocent but only 62% of whites, so we also see that not only do blacks invoke SYG twice as often then whites, they're found justified in doing so 16% more often.

What about Obama and the usual idiots' claims that had Zimmerman been black and Martin white that things would have been different?

In mixed-race cases involving fatalities, the outcomes were similar. Four of the five blacks who killed a white went free; five of the six whites who killed a black went free.

Overall, black defendants went free 66 percent of the time in fatal cases compared to 61 percent for white defendants ? a difference explained, in part, by the fact blacks were more likely to kill another black.

Damn, strikes out again - odds are effectively the same in mixed race shootings.

• Like 1

Boz

944239_558112054244923_1808935164_n.jpg

If that woman was white she wouldn't be on trial! Someone alert Al Sharpton, that lady could be Obama's auntie.