Avengers: Age of Ultron

Well there's always no harm in speculating. I know Pym created Ultron in the comics, but in the Cinematic universe, he hasn't even been introduced yet. So how do you figure who is going to created Ultron? Maybe Thanos? No, that's ridiculous. lol. I think Stark could be the most logical explanation. Unless they go AGE of ULTRON style, where they go back in the past and maybe the ending extra scene gives us a glimpse at Hank Pym

Well there's always no harm in speculating. I know Pym created Ultron in the comics, but in the Cinematic universe, he hasn't even been introduced yet. So how do you figure who is going to created Ultron? Maybe Thanos? No, that's ridiculous. lol. I think Stark could be the most logical explanation. Unless they go AGE of ULTRON style, where they go back in the past and maybe the ending extra scene gives us a glimpse at Hank Pym

True about the speculating. Well they did say it won't be like the comic-book arc. So far Tony Stark sounds like the logic creator but you know how it is with these movies, it's always different than what we expect :p

Marvel Studios announced today that the highly anticipated super hero sequel Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" will film key elements of the movie in the capital city of Seoul. Bringing production of this significant motion picture to Korea will create jobs for local extras, crews and vendors which will benefit the local film industry in South Korea.

"South Korea is the perfect location for a movie of this magnitude because it features cutting-edge technology, beautiful landscapes and spectacular architecture," said Kevin Feige, President of Marvel Studios and producer of Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron." "We would especially like to thank the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) for making it possible for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' to come to Korea."

"We're very excited to have the production in Korea, and also expect this to serve as the footstep of many more opportunities yet to come," says minister of Culture, Sports & Tourism of Republic of Korea, Yoo Jinryong.

In addition to Korea, where the number of fans of Marvel Studios' films has grown since the release of "Iron Man," the international production schedule for Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" includes locations in London, United Kingdom, where the production will be based, as well as Johannesburg, South Africa; and Aosta Valley, Italy, with additional locations to be announced.

Directed by Joss Whedon ("Marvel's The Avengers"), the film returns its iconic cast, including Robert Downey Jr. ("Iron Man 3," "Marvel's The Avengers") as Tony Stark/Iron Man along with Chris Hemsworth ("Thor: The Dark World," "Marvel's The Avengers") as Thor, Mark Ruffalo ("Marvel's The Avengers," "Now You See Me") as Hulk, Chris Evans ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier," "Marvel's The Avengers") as Captain America, Scarlett Johansson ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier," "Marvel's The Avengers") as Black Widow, Jeremy Renner ("American Hustle," "Marvel's The Avengers,") as Hawkeye, and Samuel L. Jackson ("Captain America: The Winter Soldier," "Marvel's The Avengers") as Nick Fury. Joining the cast are Aaron Taylor-Johnson ("Godzilla," "Kick Ass 2") as Quicksilver, Elizabeth Olsen ("Godzilla") as Scarlet Witch and James Spader ("The Blacklist," "Lincoln") as Ultron.

Set for release in the United States on May 1, 2015, Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" is produced by Kevin Feige. Executive Producers are Louis D'Esposito, Jeremy Latcham, Victoria Alonso, Patricia Whitcher, Alan Fine, Stan Lee, and Jon Favreau.

• 2 weeks later...

Oopsie....Scarlett Johansson is 5 months pregnant

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/03/04/avengers-2-scarlett-johansson-pregnant/

When news broke Monday that Avengers star Scarlett Johansson was expecting her first child, movie fans wondered: What?s going to happen to Avengers: Age of Ultron? More importantly, what?s going to happen to Black Widow in Age of Ultron? With principal photography set to start in the next month and Johansson reportedly due in August, it seems as though the actress? pregnancy will align directly with the film?s shooting window.

In other words: that signature outfit and a baby bump won?t exactly mix.

So what?s a franchise to do? We?re pretty confident they wouldn?t write Black Widow out of a film that the character will supposedly be a significant part of. Not to mention, the actress is very high-profile right now, what with the speculated news of a potential Black Widow film and the upcoming press tour for Captain America: The Winter Soldier, in which Johansson herself has said her role is ?integral.?

But however normal it is for movies to be thrown wrenches like this, it?s no doubt going to have some effect on filming ? and this early in the game, it?s still unclear what those effects will be. What are some ways Marvel could potentially deal with this news? Let?s examine them below:

>

• 2 weeks later...

You just snap a pic right from the Marvel special that just aired on ABC? :p

haha no I saw it on Twitter but I suppose that's where it came from :p

So all the originals are coming back right? I mean without all the originals it just isn't the same to me.

So all the originals are coming back right? I mean without all the originals it just isn't the same to me.

Yeah the team is still there