Avengers: Age of Ultron

That better NOT be Ultron.

Apparently it is, but people are also saying he will upgrade himself later in the film

Apparently it is, but people are also saying he will upgrade himself later in the film

I'm all for this upgrade, so long as he looks like the head in the teaser.

He better. I'm not liking that design one bit.

Well we should get a lot of Iron Stark since Pym isn't introduced in the MCU already. Unless they do a time travel thing and they don't really talk about the origins of Ultron. Which if you have read Age of Ultron, they actually do a time travel thing in the comics. Then maybe in Ant Man (at the end of the movie, Pym actually creates Ultron which ties to the beginning of Avengers 2 - AOU)

Well we should get a lot of Iron Stark since Pym isn't introduced in the MCU already. Unless they do a time travel thing and they don't really talk about the origins of Ultron. Which if you have read Age of Ultron, they actually do a time travel thing in the comics. Then maybe in Ant Man (at the end of the movie, Pym actually creates Ultron which ties to the beginning of Avengers 2 - AOU)

Hate to break it to ya, but they've already said and confirmed that it's Stark, not Pym, who creates Ultron in the movie universe.

Hate to break it to ya, but they've already said and confirmed that it's Stark, not Pym, who creates Ultron in the movie universe.

:O WHAT. Source? I've only heard rumors up till now.

So have they announced what power set Scarlet Witch is going to have? I know at one point she had the power to change reality on a whim. That seems really outside the realm of the Marvel movies they've made so far. (it would also be a huge crutch to the story, since it's basically the most obvious and over-powered deus ex machina ever created.)

I'm hoping she's limited to just her ability to control probability or hexes or whatever. Anything more would ruin the movie, in my opinion.

So, still a rumor/theory.

Except here where Joss says,

... We're doing our own version of the origin story for Ultron. In the origin story, there was Hank Pym, so a lot of people assumed that he will be in the mix. He's not. ...

I think it's pretty safe to say Pym won't be involved at all.

Except here where Joss says,

I think it's pretty safe to say Pym won't be involved at all.

Yeah I guess. We'll see what happens in the movie. I mean they can still change up things so who knows?

so they're going off the reservation with that one. change the history as pleased.......

So have they announced what power set Scarlet Witch is going to have? I know at one point she had the power to change reality on a whim. That seems really outside the realm of the Marvel movies they've made so far. (it would also be a huge crutch to the story, since it's basically the most obvious and over-powered deus ex machina ever created.)

I'm hoping she's limited to just her ability to control probability or hexes or whatever. Anything more would ruin the movie, in my opinion.

and i agree....giving her powers over reality at this stage, then the movie would end in 5 minutes :P! ultron shows up, roars, scarlet witch changes reality to a point where tony stark( as he's the one responsible for creating ultron so it seems), has a stomach cramp right before he flips the switch to power on ultron xD

Where are they currently filming? Anyone know that and the other filming locations in the future?