Admit it: who's thrown a controller?

Very Funny thread :woot:

in the Playstation days the only thing that calmed me down was gripping tightly the controller and twisting the 2 ends.. im amazed how well manufactured that plastic really is.. it never seemed to give in.. shucks :D

Damm right.. that sh1t was made like a Brick.
Dont think ive thrown a controller before but ive got pi**ed off before when im playing a game and people around you try talking to you about pointless things.

I know the feeling, :rolleyes:

Back in the PSX days i dash around the pads like crazy over my mates headz (some time i missed, like u do :D ) and dem lot having a face like WTF his he on. :devil:

& other times i fling them, they bonce back at us and we having to move out of the way! (Matrix stye) :ninja:

I Usually Stab the Xbox pads end into the arm 2 whoever is sitting nex 2 me :devil:

while i typing i did slap my poor old mouse around on the KB back b4 XP.

I ever get **** at N4S:UG by the way . But i did get f***ed off bad at N4S:PC back then & i ended up with no M$ SW. :whistle:

I'm guilty of using a baseball bat on my computer :blush:

It was a long time ago, my dad wasn't to happy about it :no:

It was an old piece of junk anyway but good way to get rid of any anger stress etc.

I work in a furniture store where I break up old tables/desk/dressers etc. with sledge hammer... let me tell you, great anger management when your days has been nothing but sh...

Enh. I throw my controllers all the time. Along with mice, keyboards, joysticks... Never had a single one break or have any other problems either, luckily. ^.^

i don't think i've ever thrown a controller.

sometimes i think about how nice it would be though.

maybe i'll end up exploding one day and throwing the console and tv haha.

my brother got mad at auto modellista and chucked the controller at the wall behind him really hard, ripping my system off the shelf and smashing it on the ground. when i found out later that afternoon (my ps2 was a bday present one year) i almost picked him up and threw him..... anyhow, $150 later i got a new ps2. when i brought in the system to trade it in the guy was like "ive never seen a ps2 in this bad of shape in all my life...." they should put like safety disconnects on those things like they do on gas pumps. damn.

... I threw my playstation across the room...

I've punched my keyboard b4 too...

lol. Thankfully my violence has decreased now.. and the playstation survived too! Which was nice :)

I threw an N64 Controller across the room during a game of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Just couldn't beat Gannon. :blush:

(Then ripped the cartridge out of the machine and chucked it against the wall).

Also I threw a Dreamcast Light Gun at the tele when i couldn't complete the arcade mode. :pinch:

I've tossed my Axis Pad many times. They are simple to setup and easy to use but not very durable. I don't throw them out of frustration at the games, but because they are starting to fall apart already.

What's a good USB gamepad anyway? Or is it better to get the Playstation controller to USB adapter?

I used to bang alot on the keyboard and mouse when i got ****ed till i lost a MX900 duo, and am now stuck with a ball mouse and a memorex keyboard..

Nowadays i just come to the conclusion that banging on em wont get me nowhere, its not their fault, they aint do **** to me, and ill just end up w/ ou a keyboard and mouse :(....

Oh well.

hah good ole days, I remember when I used to throw my ps controller back when I got mad :D, all I really do know is bang my desk if I get ****ed :) nothing too extreme

sure ive done it. it beats punching a wall or something. i would rather replace a $20 controller than break bones.

its kinda funny how its like throwing a golf club. i love heaving a golf club after a bad shot. HAHAA

• 6 years later...

My sister is evil. she broke a Gameboy advance SP (bent the screen backwards) and has destroyed 360 controllers after being incapable of driving in a straight line

Oh man you have no idea how many times I've wanted to throw my controller so hard against my wall in World at War, Modern Warfare 2, and Black Ops. Luckily, I was able to control myself...

Maybe I should stop buying Call of Duty games because they are the only ones that cause this problem. Sometimes Halo: Reach though too... :laugh:

My sister is evil. she broke a Gameboy advance SP (bent the screen backwards) and has destroyed 360 controllers after being incapable of driving in a straight line

This thread is older than my neowin membership :blink:

Yea, seriously, 2003 people, it would be perfectly acceptable to just make a new topic at this point, lol.

it would be perfectly acceptable to just make a new topic at this point, lol.

almost did it for kicks once I saw your post.

Anyway, yeah, I toss them in the air, but only time I threw one to the point of breaking it was during one of the midnight clubs, can't remember if it was Dub Edition or MC:LA. Probably both.