Member Pics 2014

The Evil Overlord

I blame those girls I brought back from the club, I should have got one of them to clean that mess! :D

FTFY :p

The Evil Overlord

No gray in my beard thanks to Just For Men medium light brown. I was super hesitant to dye my beard, but glad I made the plunge, definitely feels as if it took a few years off. Even my parents noticed which I was surprised.

attachicon.gifselfie_2014_DL.jpg

Wow, you actually took the time to remodel your face and features to look like your avatar? impressive, :D

• Like 1
sanctified

post-4652-0-74799900-1393134505.jpg

• Like 3
Duffydemon

That feel when you are 22 and you still don't have full beard

1973215_10201101801616691_1410198825_o.j

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
sanctified

Are you talking to me?

post-4652-0-01476600-1394580596.jpg

Draconian Guppy

That feel when you are 22 and you still don't have full beard

it happens, I didn't get any hair till after 25+  :s

Are you talking to me?

Ah self cut like the movie as well eh?

Mystic Mungis

ShbHnwT.jpg

Me on the right making my best "prepare your butt" face.

sanctified

For 'Pez Banana' (Banana fish, as Sallinger's tale) magazine

post-4652-0-73779600-1395249594.jpg

• Like 1
Duffydemon

First pic with my "Everybody lies" T-shirt ( House <3 )

1960069_10201139740765146_400996347_n.jp

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
+warwagon

13956392214_c196bbf76d_z.jpg

TheGhostWalker

This is me, somewhere at a BBQ for a birthday :p

JPaR6tJ.jpg

Duffydemon

Buzz cut, hell yea!

10007267_10201390923924568_2324105564174

• 3 weeks later...
The Evil Overlord

Completely non photogenic..............................

post-354816-0-10177100-1400043592.jpg

• Like 1
Mystic Mungis

Learn guitar they said. It'll get you pu**y they said. I feel like I've been misled. 

0rr4ykP.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
cork1958

Me and my car. An all original 1966 Plymouth Satellite. Weather might actually FINALLY be decent enough to drive it regularly now.

post-17953-0-67411400-1400932910.jpg

+xrobwx71

I was getting ready to go rob a 7-11 :laugh:

1012269_10152183518047768_1331388777_n.j

8 Mile

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Duffydemon

Down to 11% fat. Workout is finally paying off.

10293695_10201787142909795_1511220909098

Draconian Guppy

Down to 11% fat. Workout is finally paying off.

How bout some before and after?

Duffydemon

How bout some before and after?

Well the Before one is too embarrassing lol.  :laugh: 

(Wet moobs oh yeah!)

mzrhTqj.png

• Like 1
patseguin

I was expecting Neowin Babes posing as Neowin users, lol.

Here is me. :-)

BzCEGlN.jpg

Draconian Guppy

Well the Before one is too embarrassing lol.  :laugh: 

(Wet moobs oh yeah!)

Quoting warwagon "never be ashamed of fat pics"... lol dude if you're embarresed, then I feel morbidly obese next to you.

Duffydemon

Quoting warwagon "never be ashamed of fat pics"... lol dude if you're embarresed, then I feel morbidly obese next to you.

Fat pics are biggest Inspiration! Inspired me enough to get my lazy arse off and workout  :D

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cottersay
      I've waited over 50 years in the hopes of one day being able to see Pluto's surface, but it has been over four days after Closest Approach, and so far the released LORRI images have been uber sparse, and with nothing closer that 50,000 milers away (a single image).   Am I missing something here?  Where are the photos? (And yes, I've been to NASA.Gov!)

I realize the limiting issues in getting the LORRI pictures to us, such as the speed of light (4.5 Hours), restrictions in New Horizon's access to the Deep Space Network (8 hours/day), slow data rates (1Kb/s), and the time needed for digital image correction, but why have we not seen Pluto pics from Closest Approach (8000 miles) yet?  

• By Chasethebase
      Welcome to the Neowin photo gallery (now yearly, as voted by Neowin members!)! Here you can post your pictures and discuss your photography techniques.
      Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.
      I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.
      Try to put more details from your camera settings (EXIF) and also talk about what you have done with photoshop (or similar).
      There are a lot of photographers here that like your editing skills and would like to learn more.
      The previous thread can be found here.
      Posting your photos is made easier thanks to a member contribution! Argote created a Flickr to IPB webapp, thanks! [direct link to app]
    • By Hum
      Snapchat, a rapidly growing messaging service, recently spurned an all-cash acquisition offer from Facebook for $3 billion or more, according to people briefed on the matter.

The offer, and rebuff, came as Snapchat is being wooed by other investors and potential acquirers. Chinese e-commerce giant Tencent Holdings had offered to lead an investment that would value two-year-old Snapchat at $4 billion.

Evan Spiegel, Snapchat?s 23-year-old co-founder and CEO, will not likely consider an acquisition or an investment at least until early next year, the people briefed on the matter said. They said Spiegel is hoping Snapchat?s numbers ? of users and messages ? will grow enough by then to justify an even larger valuation, the people said.

Snapchat specializes in ephemeral mobile messages, including text or photographs, that disappear after a few seconds. The service has not generated any revenue, but is especially popular among teenagers and young adults, who use the app to send messages to friends.

The approaches to Snapchat come amid rising exuberance for social media, and mobile-messaging upstarts in particular. Twitter, an unprofitable short-messaging service, is valued at roughly $25 billion after its initial public offering last week. Pinterest, an image-sharing app, last month raised $225 million from investors who valued the company, which also has no revenue, at $3.8 billion.

more
    • By Hum
      A 32-year-old woman has been arrested in Turin for allegedly blackmailing an elderly priest out of ?350,000, after he put an end to their affair.

She was arrested after the retired priest went to the police out of desperation, saying that she had taken all of his money, La Repubblica said on Monday.

The pair reportedly started a relationship in 2009, although after two years the priest put an end to the affair. She then began threatening the priest, telling him that she would expose him with photographs and video footage of their liaisons, the newspaper said.

She was in fact bluffing, yet the fearful priest handed over ?350,000 in bank transfers and cash.

Once bankrupt the priest appealed to the police. ?You must help me, I want to get out of this situation,? he said, reported in La Repubblica.

The police convinced the priest to contact his nemesis, away in Romania, and ask her to return to Turin to see him. As soon as she was back in Italy, she was arrested and charged with extortion.

source
    • By b10h4z4rd
      Welcome to the Neowin photo gallery (now yearly, as voted by Neowin members!)! Here you can post your pictures and discuss your photography techniques.
      Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.
      I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.
      Try to put more details from your camera settings (EXIF) and also talk about what you have done with photoshop (or similar).
      There are a lot of photographers here that like your editing skills and would like to learn more.
      The previous thread can be found here.
      Posting your photos is made easier thanks to a member contribution! Argote created a Flickr to IPB webapp, thanks! [direct link to app]
      Enjoy!