Member Pics 2014

Draconian Guppy

Sorry, we will need further live action pictures to prove these aren't chopped.

• Like 1

+warwagon

15902252556_1bc3f7e760_z.jpg

remixedcat

tha foo I had one of those birds and a log but the log decided to suddenly get an icky random chucnk on it and I got scared the threw it on teh room and it broke and the bird got put in a closet and it's in tennesee somewhere.

Shiranui

1629816694_73eb148369_b.jpgMe on the phone to my wife:

• Like 2

Kami-

Me just a few months ago, now home safe and sound.

Proud guardian of the too shed? ;x

• Like 1

Skiver

<snip>

James Franco?!

• Like 1

The Evil Overlord

1629816694_73eb148369_b.jpgMe on the phone to my wife:

LIES! :p

Orange

Lol, thats the actor who stars in Hills have eyes?

• Like 2

T3X4S

Me and a friend.... oh, Im on the left. ;)
post-508501-0-25390900-1417959744.jpg

• Like 1

Duffydemon

Been loooong time:

fLCCrVz.jpg?1

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
T3X4S

Gadddammit no I'm not skrillex >.< lel

So what is the deal with all of the attempts to cover your face and how you really look (all of the stupid grfx) ?  What exactly are you afraid of ?

remixedcat

So what is the deal with all of the attempts to cover your face and how you really look (all of the stupid grfx) ?  Wht exactly are you afraid of ?

Regular selfie are lame

• Like 1

T3X4S

Regular selfie are lame

True -  Only reason I asked, if it were me -- I would be throwing up all kinds of things to hide my face - not very photogenic.  The pic I posted is one of the few where I dont think I look like a complete tool.

blank

Regular selfie are lame

True -  Only reason I asked, if it were me -- I would be throwing up all kinds of things to hide my face - not very photogenic.  The pic I posted is one of the few where I dont think I look like a complete tool.

thats why i like to keep fishsticks readily available in photoshop for all my selfiies.

cIe.jpg

much better than  a spazzledazzle

• Like 3

remixedcat

Nice shower curtain

fusi0n

post-61856-0-22613000-1419699199.jpg

T3X4S

Then again, if people were to read my personal posts, the ones where I talk about myself & my upbringing - they probably would imagine I look exactly as I do...

Golf shirt & a suntan - no surprises - its what is on the inside that matters.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cottersay
      I've waited over 50 years in the hopes of one day being able to see Pluto's surface, but it has been over four days after Closest Approach, and so far the released LORRI images have been uber sparse, and with nothing closer that 50,000 milers away (a single image).   Am I missing something here?  Where are the photos? (And yes, I've been to NASA.Gov!)

I realize the limiting issues in getting the LORRI pictures to us, such as the speed of light (4.5 Hours), restrictions in New Horizon's access to the Deep Space Network (8 hours/day), slow data rates (1Kb/s), and the time needed for digital image correction, but why have we not seen Pluto pics from Closest Approach (8000 miles) yet?  

• By Chasethebase
      Welcome to the Neowin photo gallery (now yearly, as voted by Neowin members!)! Here you can post your pictures and discuss your photography techniques.
      Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.
      I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.
      Try to put more details from your camera settings (EXIF) and also talk about what you have done with photoshop (or similar).
      There are a lot of photographers here that like your editing skills and would like to learn more.
      The previous thread can be found here.
      Posting your photos is made easier thanks to a member contribution! Argote created a Flickr to IPB webapp, thanks! [direct link to app]
    • By Hum
      Snapchat, a rapidly growing messaging service, recently spurned an all-cash acquisition offer from Facebook for $3 billion or more, according to people briefed on the matter.

The offer, and rebuff, came as Snapchat is being wooed by other investors and potential acquirers. Chinese e-commerce giant Tencent Holdings had offered to lead an investment that would value two-year-old Snapchat at $4 billion.

Evan Spiegel, Snapchat?s 23-year-old co-founder and CEO, will not likely consider an acquisition or an investment at least until early next year, the people briefed on the matter said. They said Spiegel is hoping Snapchat?s numbers ? of users and messages ? will grow enough by then to justify an even larger valuation, the people said.

Snapchat specializes in ephemeral mobile messages, including text or photographs, that disappear after a few seconds. The service has not generated any revenue, but is especially popular among teenagers and young adults, who use the app to send messages to friends.

The approaches to Snapchat come amid rising exuberance for social media, and mobile-messaging upstarts in particular. Twitter, an unprofitable short-messaging service, is valued at roughly $25 billion after its initial public offering last week. Pinterest, an image-sharing app, last month raised $225 million from investors who valued the company, which also has no revenue, at $3.8 billion.

more
    • By Hum
      A 32-year-old woman has been arrested in Turin for allegedly blackmailing an elderly priest out of ?350,000, after he put an end to their affair.

She was arrested after the retired priest went to the police out of desperation, saying that she had taken all of his money, La Repubblica said on Monday.

The pair reportedly started a relationship in 2009, although after two years the priest put an end to the affair. She then began threatening the priest, telling him that she would expose him with photographs and video footage of their liaisons, the newspaper said.

She was in fact bluffing, yet the fearful priest handed over ?350,000 in bank transfers and cash.

Once bankrupt the priest appealed to the police. ?You must help me, I want to get out of this situation,? he said, reported in La Repubblica.

The police convinced the priest to contact his nemesis, away in Romania, and ask her to return to Turin to see him. As soon as she was back in Italy, she was arrested and charged with extortion.

source
    • By b10h4z4rd
      Welcome to the Neowin photo gallery (now yearly, as voted by Neowin members!)! Here you can post your pictures and discuss your photography techniques.
      Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.
      I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.
      Try to put more details from your camera settings (EXIF) and also talk about what you have done with photoshop (or similar).
      There are a lot of photographers here that like your editing skills and would like to learn more.
      The previous thread can be found here.
      Posting your photos is made easier thanks to a member contribution! Argote created a Flickr to IPB webapp, thanks! [direct link to app]
      Enjoy!