Xbox One Preview Program

Cheers FiB3R, appreciated!

Invite sent, sorry I took so long to get around to it.

Invite? "xendrome" is my GT

Done.

GT: Martog

Would love an invite!

ashpowell1 - add me whoever wants an invite, next time im on ill invite as many as i can

GT: iknowsingh

I'd appreciate an invite as well, and I would definitely spread the wealth!

madcow1026

thanks in advance!

Done.

Done.

Done.

I'm already a part of it, i was saying I'd be happy to invite anyone that adds me :)

I've posted a request in here twice now but both requests have disappeared without explanation. If anyone can send me and invite I'll pass the love. GT is ewmaki

I've posted a request in here twice now but both requests have disappeared without explanation. If anyone can send me and invite I'll pass the love. GT is ewmaki

Done.

You are my hero. I very sincerely appreciate :-)

lol, no probs.

It'll take a while to kick in, think mine was stuck on pending for about a week. :/

I'm only inviting people that have been a member of this site for more than 5 minutes (or at least contribute to the site in some way).

Nothing personal, it's just that a load of people have signed up here with the sole intention of getting invited into the beta, and I can't be arsed adding them all as friends, and then sending them invites.

Though I will accept cash, cheques, bitcoins, and sexual favours (Y)

• Like 2

I'm only inviting people that have been a member of this site for more than 5 minutes (or at least contribute to the site in some way).

Nothing personal, it's just that a load of people have signed up here with the sole intention of getting invited into the beta, and I can't be arsed adding them all as friends, and then sending them invites.

Nothing wrong with that honestly ^.^  Rather have people who are part of the site have them.

Man...darnit, I've only been here for 4 minutes. But yea, the lingerers definitely signed up for the preview program. I would like an invite (The Zedox) if you could, if not, I'm not gonna blame you. I'm just wanting to see what's coming in September...I'm guessing we'll know at gamescom as that seems like a good time to let people know, but knowing MS, they are on their own time (not a bad thing).

Man...darnit, I've only been here for 4 minutes. But yea, the lingerers definitely signed up for the preview program. I would like an invite (The Zedox) if you could, if not, I'm not gonna blame you. I'm just wanting to see what's coming in September...I'm guessing we'll know at gamescom as that seems like a good time to let people know, but knowing MS, they are on their own time (not a bad thing).

He was talking about new members who just recently joined.. 

Since you joined in 2009, You are fine. You can be invited by someone. Maybe he will invite you.

Hello,

If anybody has invites to spare please sent one my way.  And invite or not feel free to add me.  GT: ScorpDragon

Thanks!

lol, no probs.

It'll take a while to kick in, think mine was stuck on pending for about a week. :/

Brother, you are the man. Thank you so much... I'm on the lookout for a message in my Xbox inbox... can't wait!

He was talking about new members who just recently joined.. 

Since you joined in 2009, You are fine. You can be invited by someone. Maybe he will invite you.

I know. I was being sarcastic. :D...

3rd times a charm?

DoItForTheLOLz

Thanks!

I did send you one last time, but apparently it either doesn't always work or some people just aren't accepted or you end up in a long queue... maybe someone else has better luck inviting you, I suppose you did check your messages ?

I'm already a part of it, i was saying I'd be happy to invite anyone that adds me :)

If you still have an invite, would you please send me one? Thank you!

s0nic69

the 0 is a zero

Done.

Done.

Any invited left? Would appreciate one... thank you!

GT: s0nic69

The 0 is a zero.

Could I have an invite? gamertag: Carlos Larez

Thank you in advance

Hello,

If anybody has invites to spare please sent one my way.  And invite or not feel free to add me.  GT: ScorpDragon

Thanks!

Wouldn't mind an invite if you've got one to spare. GT: Adster01

:)

3rd times a charm?

DoItForTheLOLz

Thanks!

Woah this is cool! Would love an invite as well :) GT: tizmagik

If you still have an invite, would you please send me one? Thank you!

s0nic69

the 0 is a zero

Any invited left? Would appreciate one... thank you!

GT: s0nic69

The 0 is a zero.

Done. And so am I. Think I have paid it forward enough now :)