Xbox One Preview Program

Well got info the preview and System OS has updated to 1408, but no 3D BluRay Support. Looks like the BluRay app has to be updated to enable it and I don't see anything yet. Anyone else?

Well got info the preview and System OS has updated to 1408, but no 3D BluRay Support. Looks like the BluRay app has to be updated to enable it and I don't see anything yet. Anyone else?

I have not tried it yet because I don't have a 3DTV yet.

My brother does. I will take my XB1 with me to his house and see how it goes.

I have not tried it yet because I don't have a 3DTV yet.

My brother does. I will take my XB1 with me to his house and see how it goes.

It's like the OS was updated but not the BluRay app, which isn't surprising.

Ok I'm able to pay it forward and invite others.  Let me know here and I'll check again later.

I got the update but didn't check the 3d bluray yet.  I do have a 3dtv (never use the 3d though there are options on netflix).  I'll take a look.

Titanfall has been locking up like crazy since the latest update for me. Anyone else having stability issues?

Titanfall has been locking up like crazy since the latest update for me. Anyone else having stability issues?

I haven't been playing much at all lately, but Destiny was running just fine tonight.

I'm in properly now, so I'll send you in invite in a minute ;)

ahhh please invite me too here is my gamer tag

kurdish xplayer

Looking for an invite if possible. tag: DigitalE

Done

If someone could invite me I would appreciate it. GT: jmurphy31

Thanks

Invited

Still looking for one, GT: Martog

Done

Thanks, I just wait for a message to come in, right?

Yes... in the XBOX you'll get a message, it could take a couple of days, for me it took 4 days.

So not sure if anyone is tracking this but according to the XBox Forums, the 3D update and App has been released along with a new update just this afternoon, which was supposed to fix 3D Stuttering when playing a movie, so far it hasn't fixed it for me.

So not sure if anyone is tracking this but according to the XBox Forums, the 3D update and App has been released along with a new update just this afternoon, which was supposed to fix 3D Stuttering when playing a movie, so far it hasn't fixed it for me.

I have not tried on mine yet. I have not been to my brother's house yet. Hopefully soon.

• Like 1

Just got an Xbox One. Someone mind hooking a brother up?

XBL GT: ProudSikh

Thanks in advance. You can add me as a friend too, I plan on playing it more when I get halo master chief collection. Right now I got PVZ GW and I love it. Anyone who has that we should play