Xbox One Preview Program

Anyone else have one, I asked like 3 pages ago and got skipped it appears... GT: Xendrome

Thanks in advance.

ok, one last time :)

EDIT: I already did yours on Saturday ;)

If you still have an invite, would you please send me one? Thank you!

s0nic69

the 0 is a zero

Ill invite anyone who adds me,  I haven't got time to be entering and adding everyone who posts their username but will invite anyone on my list the next time I'm on (no offence)

:)

Ill invite anyone who adds me,  I haven't got time to be entering and adding everyone who posts their username but will invite anyone on my list the next time I'm on (no offence)

:)

Nice. You may live to regret that, though. lol

Worth remembering that if you aren't in the preview before the update hits, you'll need to wait until next month before you can take part in the program.

• Like 2

Hmm I haven't received a message so maybe it takes awhile

Strange, I got the message straight away, I think. But then my status was pending for about a week.

I'll send it again, see what happens.

OK, sent it again.

Strange, I got the message straight away, I think. But then my status was pending for about a week.

I'll send it again, see what happens.

OK, sent it again.

I never got a message either, it does not like me :D

Maybe the system is not happy seeing all these requests coming from me?

Can see you as a follower, but no invite in messages. Perhaps there is a delay?

Maybe the system is not happy seeing all these requests coming from me?

I don't think so...  those people who you invited may end up on the waiting list since MS got long queue list of invitations. 

It could be all of those invitations or MS could select some of the invitations to be in the selected preview group for this month or next.. based on their decisions.

If some people didn't get the preview program this time, then they will try again in the next few months or next year.

I posted a message here early on, but it seems to have been overlooked.  If someone can send me an invite, I would appreciate it.

Gamertag: VoodooHellfire

I did send you one last time, but apparently it either doesn't always work or some people just aren't accepted or you end up in a long queue... maybe someone else has better luck inviting you, I suppose you did check your messages ?

Got it! Thanks man.

Hmm still nothing here. I was in the XBox 360 Preview Program, I wonder if that has something to do with it? Maybe they are the same? I can't see a Preview Program app in my apps list though on XBox one.

Hmm still nothing here. I was in the XBox 360 Preview Program, I wonder if that has something to do with it? Maybe they are the same? I can't see a Preview Program app in my apps list though on XBox one.

Nope, people who took part in the 360 program are part of the X1's.

Definitely different programs too. The initial wave had to be selected by Microsoft, unlike the 360's where you registered your interested. Once you were invited you advanced to the second selection stage. Then finally you get into the program.

The app is available if you have a code, it's not listed on the store.

Nope, people who took part in the 360 program are part of the X1's.

Definitely different programs too. The initial wave had to be selected by Microsoft, unlike the 360's where you registered your interested. Once you were invited you advanced to the second selection stage. Then finally you get into the program.

The app is available if you have a code, it's not listed on the store.

Your second sentance contriducts the first one I think, did you make a typo?

Posted a while back but nothing yet so if anyone is still feeling generous... :D  Of course if I get in I'll add who I can from here.

Finally decided to buy an Xbox One so if someone would kindly send an invite? GT is b1oh3ad.

Just to prove I did post and I'm not coming to the party late  :rofl:

Your second sentance contriducts the first one I think, did you make a typo?

I wasn't making myself clear probably :p

To get into the 360 program you signed up voluntarily. For the Xbox One, Microsoft chose gamers at random and sent them invitations.

There is no restrictions in taking part in both (i.e if you took part in 360 testing you're not ineligable for the X1). I've tested the 360 dash for years but was selected by MS for the X1 program from the start. Being part of the 360 program however does not guarantee you entry into the X1 program, it's completely random. Now the only way to get in is via invites, but it seems they approve everyone, it just takes time.

As I said when it first rolled out, it a completely stupid way of handling things and more hoops than necessary to jump through. There was likely a lot of people invited who had no interest while others weren't invited and did want to be involved. That's why they should go back to the old process where you register interest to take part.

As I said when it first rolled out, it a completely stupid way of handling things and more hoops than necessary to jump through. There was likely a lot of people invited who had no interest while others weren't invited and did want to be involved. That's why they should go back to the old process where you register interest to take part.

I agree.