Official Dogs vs Cats

Dogs or cats  

418 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• Dogs
    • Catz

I saw one of video about male cat raped female cat who was sleeping, then she got mad at him, then she pushed him off, and pawed him.  why did people took video of them? you can find video called cat raped cat at youtube.

If you don't like it, then don't watch them.. Simple.

Look at the post above yours and maybe you'll reconsider your choice. :unsure:

LMAO.. That won't help him to change his vote.

• Like 1

A Metropolitan Police statement reads: "We would like to remind the public that viewing, downloading or disseminating animal mistreetment material within the UK may constitute an offence under Terrorism legislation."

• Like 1

El Gato says wake me when it's over.

PNsaU31l.jpg

Cats rule, that's why all the cool villains have them. Dr. No, Dr. Evil, Dr. Claw (from the Inspector Gadget cartoon). :P  

• Like 3

its interesting that cats have being floating in the 45-47% zone almost from the beginning.   never dipping below 45%  (interestingly) but never really reaching close enough.

so, out of 129 votes so far, people like dogs just a tiny bit more, but mostly equal to cats.

i get if this thread runs for a year, and somehow we get another 500 votes, this will not change by much.

(they will always be close, unless of course cats win over.... always a possibility)

so, really, this poll only proves that cats and dogs are both loved members of our human families.

now can we have a poll about      reptiles (cool) VS fishtanks (beautiful but boring)?  or something?  ferrets (awesome but so smelly) VS hamsters (pet white rat is better?)?

cats and dogs are just too obvious.

• Like 2

its interesting that cats have being floating in the 45-47% zone almost from the beginning.   never dipping below 45%  (interestingly) but never really reaching close enough.

so, out of 129 votes so far, people like dogs just a tiny bit more, but mostly equal to cats.

i get if this thread runs for a year, and somehow we get another 500 votes, this will not change by much.

(they will always be close, unless of course cats win over.... always a possibility)

so, really, this poll only proves that cats and dogs are both loved members of our human families.

now can we have a poll about      reptiles (cool) VS fishtanks (beautiful but boring)?  or something?  ferrets (awesome but so smelly) VS hamsters (pet white rat is better?)?

cats and dogs are just too obvious.

Well, dogs are just more likeable to a lot of people. That's why. :)

The thread probably won't last a year. We expect arachnoid to surrender very soon now. :p

Those are very random ideas. They would certainly give very interesting results. :) Although I can't imagine people on Neowin arguing over fish tanks. :laugh:

Whilst I agree, this started because a certain someone from the Text Thread claimed cats were better than dogs. :o

• Like 1

Well, dogs are just more likeable to a lot of people. That's why. :)

The thread probably won't last a year. We expect arachnoid to surrender very soon now. :p

Liar.jpg

5cb8308434e4bf71c2cebb88a7793bbe.png

• Like 1