418 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• Dogs
    • Catz

No! I would never do that. :innocent: :shifty:

Yes, you would!   And I do see little horns holding up that faux halo. :laugh:

Since your avatar is technically a dog, you should vote dogs. :p

You Jelly? :laugh:

I see that you secretly prefer dogs more because your dog appears in more of the images and even gets its own selfie. :rofl:

Basically you should vote for dogs is what I'm saying.

No both = No vote.

These two little bastards are my boys, and I love them both to death.

Which is older? that should be your vote !

This image I'm about to show you is a recreation of a dinosaur dog: :p

dwTm4r2.jpg

Wow! Much Amaze! So Real! :devil:

WTH   Sorry, that just makes the poor dog look stupid.  And the dog does not look too happy either.  Why do some people have the strange desire to humiliate their pets.  I have a pet peeve (no pun intended) about people dressing up their pet companions.  Of course, in bad weather the appropriate protection is acceptable and necessary.  Just my 10 cents worth. (taking inflation into account)  :)

• Like 2

WTH   Sorry, that just makes the poor dog look stupid.  And the dog does not look too happy either.  Why do some people have the strange desire to humiliate their pets.  I have a pet peeve (no pun intended) about people dressing up their pet companions.  Of course, in bad weather the appropriate protection is acceptable and necessary.  Just my 10 cents worth. (taking inflation into account)  :)

Well, since my Akita has worn a bandana since he was a puppy (size appropriate of course), when I take it off to wash it you can tell he feels naked. Once I bring it back to him after washing it, you can see the happiness in his eyes and even lifts his head so I can wrap it around him.  :D The same, to a lesser extent with his harness.

Though I do agree on you, it seems smaller breed dogs suffer the most... I once saw a toy Schaunzer, who's suit was literally grabbed by the balls of the poor animal and I thought to myself: Will that stupid ###### walkaround with something pulling his bawls.

Dinosaur dog is only sad because of it's small arms. Plus, it looks like it was raining heavily that day, so it needed protecting: :p

0buLZNG.jpg

Well, since my Akita has worn a bandana since he was a puppy (size appropriate of course), when I take it off to wash it you can tell he feels naked. Once I bring it back to him after washing it, you can see the happiness in his eyes and even lifts his head so I can wrap it around him.  :D The same, to a lesser extent with his harness.

Though I do agree on you, it seems smaller breed dogs suffer the most... I once saw a toy Schaunzer, who's suit was literally grabbed by the balls of the poor animal and I thought to myself: Will that stupid ###### walkaround with something pulling his bawls., it's the costuimes

A bandana is fine with me. I agree, it's the costumes some people dress their pet pals in that bug me.

Dinosaur dog is only sad because of it's small arms. Plus, it looks like it was raining heavily that day, so it needed protecting: :p

0buLZNG.jpg

Hey wait a minute you're making fun of dinosaurs aren't you.  Why you dirty lime!

:p

Hey wait a minute you're making fun of dinosaurs aren't you.  Why you dirty lime!

:p

Well, since they've been extinct for thousands of years, who cares? :laugh: And even if they were still alive, they'd just want to eat you. :p

Edit: Wait a minute, how are you still alive then? jl1mbFl.gif

• Like 3

Well, since they've been extinct for thousands of years, who cares? :laugh: And even if they were still alive, they'd just want to eat you. :p

:laugh:

Problem is that Raze isn't a girl.

If Raze was a girl.. then dinosaur can eat her...    see what I am saying?

• Like 2

Well thats not true,most Dinos were vegetarians :p

I can't believe you without proof. :p

Problem is that Raze isn't a girl.

If Raze was a girl.. then dinosaur can eat her...    see what I am saying?

That and the fact that, he's the only dinosaur left. :o

This is Babe the farm cat.  She ran around everywhere and was the sweetest little kitty and she was fearless.  Her and my Grandpa's dog, Buddy slept in the dog house together.

Babe - iRIswUO.jpg

Buddy - bH2Et6E.jpg

• Like 2

This is Babe the farm cat.  She ran around everywhere and was the sweetest little kitty and she was fearless.  Her and my Grandpa's dog, Buddy slept in the dog house together.

Babe - iRIswUO.jpg

I like the colors on this cat.

• Like 1