Official Dogs vs Cats

Dogs or cats  

418 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer

• Dogs
    • Catz

lolwut

i did not get what you mean at first, since this does not look like cobra to me at all. 

you did not say "I" (broken english) so i though you meant: i missed something, that you want to post!

this is what this cat looks like, rather then cobra:

13180129.jpgrc4w0h.jpg

i did not get what you mean at first, since this does not look like cobra to me at all. 

you did not say "I" (broken english) so i though you meant: i missed something, that you want to post!

this is what this cat looks like, rather then cobra:

13180129.jpgrc4w0h.jpg

on youtube:

I hate cats, hate them.  But, I would feel really bad if I ran over a cat because it is still a helpless animal who didnt know any better - but I am allergic to cat dander, and a dirty cat = dirty people. - I dont like people much either.

On the other hand, there is no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners.

DOGS

PEOPLE

CAT PEOPLE
CATS

You guys are sick. I have never eaten either of them.

Sick?

What have you been smoking on?

Eaten? We are not talking about eating the cats/dogs here..

We are talking about having the pets that we can play the freebie/tricks with them. That's the reason the OP is making a poll and see which is best based on members' choice.

If you think that we are sick for having the animals.. then that I tell you this; Nothing is wrong with that. You are jealous of the dog owner because he jumps/flips with his dog like this video:

FACT: Having a pet that will help you to live longer... health benefits... and date magnet..  Look it up.