Instant Gaming, Are they legit?

manifesto

Hey ppl, I have just found this website called Instant Gaming (http://www.instant-gaming.com/) and they seem to sell PC game keys for very cheap prices.

Do you think they are legit? Did anyone bought any keys from them before? Thanks.

• Like 1
Andrew

purchasing platform Steam has now become unavoidable. In fact, the system of "Cloud" and the ease of access to games where you are a real advantage. On our website you will be able to find all the Steam games at reduced prices for a pleasure increased Thurs Enjoy a pleasant experience wherever you are

Broken English?

Avoid.

Not worth the risk. Plus, while I'm here I'll plug IronMan's topic: http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1230409-pc-game-code-stripping-is-widespread-says-report/

blank

Also their prices arent that much lower than retail. For a $5-$10 savings, i don't see it being worth the risks.

Many of these key  sites are legit though, i've used several.

just check the reviews, but again, unless you are going to save at least half the price of the game, its not worth it.

HawkMan

Also their prices arent that much lower than retail. For a $5-$10 savings, i don't see it being worth the risks.

Many of these key  sites are legit though, i've used several.

just check the reviews, but again, unless you are going to save at least half the price of the game, its not worth it.

Cheaper and instant is always worth it. 

blank

Cheaper and instant is always worth it. 

Instant? usually always instant on the legit sources, and its not cheaper if you risk losing the money to scammers.

Like i said, just r ead the reviews, if everything is good, buy it from the key sites. I do :) Not a problem so far.

http://www.kinguin.us/ is the latest one i've used. seems good.

Has a nice feature where it finds you the best price on many of these sites, as well.

• Like 1
Shaun N.

I got my copy of Watch_Dogs from them

HawkMan

Instant? usually always instant on the legit sources, and its not cheaper if you risk losing the money to scammers.

Like i said, just r ead the reviews, if everything is good, buy it from the key sites. I do :) Not a problem so far.

Has a nice feature where it finds you the best price on many of these sites, as well.

physical stores with up to date inventories are at least two hours away.

buying codes here versus on official stores, these codes are generally half the price and even if they're not they're just as instant and money saved.

Personally I generally stick to cdkeys.com. sometimes oneplay but they're usually not as cheap. 

blank

physical stores with up to date inventories are at least two hours away.

buying codes here versus on official stores, these codes are generally half the price and even if they're not they're just as instant and money saved.

Personally I generally stick to cdkeys.com. sometimes oneplay but they're usually not as cheap. 

my bad, i didn't realize people still bought physical boxed copies of computer games. Honestly didnt even enter my mind as being an option, haha.

Seems every game today has an official digital download source, which is even their preferred method of delivery.

game_over

Yes they are fine I use them sometimes if it's cheaper than others.. a lot of these sites are about these days and they look dodgy but majority are legit companies.

check out http://www.dlcompare.com to find the cheapest price, it's a cd key price comparison site.

eddman

Usually, there is a reason they're so cheap:

1. The keys are intended for eastern European, Russia, east Asia, etc. regions, hence the low price, and selling them in US/EU is basically illegal.

and/or

2. They're stolen

You need to do more research on this particular website, but as Andrew mentioned, the broken english should raise some red flags, and the fact that there is pretty much no information in regard to where they're headquartered and operate from is suspicious too.

• Like 2
compl3x

Broken English?

Avoid.

Not worth the risk. Plus, while I'm here I'll plug IronMan's topic: http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1230409-pc-game-code-stripping-is-widespread-says-report/

as Andrew mentioned, the broken english should raise some red flags, and the fact that there is pretty much no information in regard to where they're headquartered and operate from is suspicious too.

Poor English is usually a pretty big red flag for me. At the very least it is unprofessional, the person designing and updating the site should be able to speak the language of the intended audience or be hiring someone to check it before posting it.

• Like 1
CactuzJak

Never heard of them before, seems to have nothing but great reviews. Just grabbed Watch Dogs off them for $17.99.

• 9 months later...
Andrew

No Spamming.

Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member's post count. Users may not use news item comments to advertise or promote another product. Resurrecting old forum posts is also not appreciated unless it serves a worthy cause to the forum. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.

Forum signatures are to be used respectfully, Neowin already has to display ads to cover the running costs, so don't annoy our members by making your signature into your personal ad revenue opportunity.

+ No referrals.