Suicide Squad

Is it confirmed that Will Smith is playing Deadshot? Not sure I'm a fan of that idea. I haven't been a fan of most of WS's work.

Yes

Is that the joker car?

Yep lol

UIcTnf9.jpg

Is that Affleck? Can't really tell. I like how they are making the cape CGI though. 

Is that Affleck? Can't really tell. I like how they are making the cape CGI though. 

So that's why the orange dots, at first I didn't notice the cape was gone, heh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think they probably have to, cos a lot of wire work will be done which would make having a physical cape impossible cos it would just keep getting caught on the cables.

This is all part of the same universe, so it has to be batflack.  The thing is how much is he going to take part in this film?  If it's a minor batman cameo then it could not be Affleck at all and just some standin with the batsuit.

• Like 1

I know I come off as Negative Nancy a lot of time in these threads, but ffs, couldn't they afford more than $5 for the logo/title card?

• Like 2

I know I come off as Negative Nancy a lot of time in these threads, but ffs, couldn't they afford more than $5 for the logo/title card?

Agreed. It looks absolutely awful.  :no:

• Like 3