Formula 1 Silly Season 2015

The shape and slope of the Ferrari SF15-T nose reminds me of that of their 1990 challenger:

Ferrari-641-F1.jpg

Wow... that Williams Sauber car is so ugly colour-wise that I forgot to look at how ugly the nose is. That's a disaster from start to finish.

Edited by JoeC

Wow... that Williams car is so ugly colour-wise that I forgot to look at how ugly the nose is. That's a disaster from start to finish.

Really? I love the Martini White, Blue and Red, in fact I would actually go as far as saying its the best looking livery so far. Even last year, I'd say it was perhaps the best looking car on the grid.

Really? I love the Martini White, Blue and Red, in fact I would actually go as far as saying its the best looking livery so far. Even last year, I'd say it was perhaps the best looking car on the grid.

Ugh, my brain farted. The blue on the Sauber just made my brain autopilot into saying it was a Williams >_<

The Sauber is one ugly machine, the Williams car looks very nice again (except the nose).

Ugh, my brain farted. The blue on the Sauber just made my brain autopilot into saying it was a Williams >_<

The Sauber is one ugly machine, the Williams car looks very nice again (except the nose).

I thought you might have been talking about the Sauber but didn't want to assume :)

Is Chelsea sponsoring the Sauber team  :blink: ?

Scirwode

Scirwode

They have been for a number of years now.

Chelsea join forces with Sauber F1 to increase global reach of the London club Sauber F1 have announced a

Scirwode

Yeah, they've been doing a back-and-forth sponsorship for a few years now.

EDIT: Damn, beaten to it by mere seconds. :p

28561.3.jpg

Ron Dennis says there is no chance Fernando Alonso could join Mercedes next year as he is locked in to a long-term deal at McLaren.

Mercedes boss Toto Wolff recently named Alonso as the team's top priority for 2016 if reigning world champion Lewis Hamilton does not extend his current deal. Alonso has just arrived back at Woking after completing a remarkable return to the team he left after just one acrimonious season in 2007.

The Spaniard opted out of his Ferrari contract last year in order to join McLaren but team CEO Dennis says there is no chance he could do the same this year.

Read more at http://en.espnf1.com/mclaren/motorsport/story/189933.html#DisKw5jpKmijdt7F.99

Interesting - I never knew Mclaren did such things, I don't think I've seen how long a "long term deal" is though.

seems like good old ron putting a donk on it. however seeing his drivers unshaved, i wonder how much influence he still has.