MSN Limited Edition Gold CD

Actually what BGUILLAUME says is true if you install from the CD you will no longer have access to some of the functions of the beta browser etc. Also the # on the cover of the CD has nothing to do with the participation level you may or may not have put into the MSN9 beta. As for the question of how many ppl were in the beta I know but I've been sworn to secrecy lets just say ALOT :whistle:

nice beta gift! thats kind of a cute idea... i WAS a beta tester for msn, but i got cancelled because "We're sorry, its not available in your country, Canada." bull bloody s***. But oh well, neat...

OMG @ someone selling it :o

The MSN9 Gold CD is a limited edition CD; they have records of who is getting the CD and who isn?t? I?m really sure that the guy with the CD #139 will never ever see an invitation email from any of the Microsoft beta programs? way to go M:devil: :devil:

The MSN9 Gold CD is a limited edition CD; they have records of who is getting the CD and who isn?t? I?m really sure that the guy with the CD #139 will never ever see an invitation email from any of the Microsoft beta programs? way to go M:devil: :devil:

I doubt do Microsoft really care, it's a gift to you and people transfer gifts others gave them all th:ptime :p

Well at least what's good is that most of us will be chosen to beta test MSN 10 next year as well as "Longhorn Live"...Since MSN 8, they they sort of call back many testers....How great!!

Well at least what's good is that most of us will be chosen to beta test MSN 10 next year as well as "Longhorn Live"...Since MSN 8, they they sort of call back many testers....How great!!

Yep, looks like Longhorn is the target of alot of Beta testers now, I'm working hard on the XP-SP2 and Windows Update V5 Betas so that they invite me into the Longhorn Beta :p

heard the dashboard color will now be able to match any kinda software running along with it...Also you know what ? we're gonna have Shared Spaces for edrives, photos and music with 3Degrees integration for MSN 10. As well as new Chat and People website and webblogs....so that's where the 100 MB photo storage of MSN 8 is going...awesome ;)