MSN Limited Edition Gold CD

kill me if im wrong but why did somebody place this for sale on ebay for 1.5 million $$$$$$$$$$ and why are people posting there certificate ####"s ( what up with thaaat) ??? :blush:

post-8-1072324331.gif

Edited by chriscustom

kill me if im wrong but why did somebody place this for sale on ebay for 1.5 million $$$$$$$$$$ and why are people posting there certificate ####"s ( what up with thaaat) ??? :blush:

1.5 mil ?!? r you kidding me ??

I have a CD and certificate worth $1.5 million dollars! ROFLMAO :woot:

Seriously, is that guy selling that disc smokin' crack? :p ;) Also, what's with that crap about a $1 million dollar guarantee? You mean you lose half a million bucks if you buy it and try to return it, and you still have to pay for S&H to send it back to that drug user? :no: :angry: :unsure: :pinch: :rofl: :whistle:

I got mine about a week ago. MSN9 on a gold disc seems to be starting quite a fuss. It will be a great addition to the geek files. $1.5 million seems a bit steep :no: ,. If people are buying them on EBay, what are you paying for them?

Everyone have a great holiday

Edited by psychotic_penguin

This cd may cost like what ...50 bucks? the price is pretty subjective since it is a limited edition....We dont even know how many were handed out so....yet the price of gold will not change so i'd say yet 40-50 bucks ...for the last time this cd contains MSN 9.0 final

This cd may cost like what ...50 bucks? the price is pretty subjective since it is a limited edition....We dont even know how many were handed out so....yet the price of gold will not change so i'd say yet 40-50 bucks ...for the last time this cd contains MSN 9.0 final

Naah it's not made with gold it's only flashed with gold, the amount of gold is so little that I bet the amount restaurants use to make their food look better is more than that....

$10 at most, and more than 4500 (because my friend got one that numbered beyond 4500) are handed out