Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways and Freebies

MightyJordan
6 minutes ago, Luc2k said:

Anyone want Divine Divinity? (GOG)

I'd be up for that. :)

I'll start paying it forward on this thread; I caved in and bought the Humble Codemasters Bundle last night, so I've got plenty of leftovers from that.

• GRID 2
  • DIRT Showdown
  • Overlord
  • Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
  • Operation Flashpoint: Red River
  • GRID Autosport
  • GRID Autosport: Road & Track Car Pack DLC
  • Overlord II
  • Overlord Raising Hell
  • GRID Autosport: Drag Pack DLC
  • GRID
  • Like 3
Obi-Wan Kenobi
8 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

I'll start paying it forward on this thread; I caved in and bought the Humble Codemasters Bundle last night, so I've got plenty of leftovers from that.

• GRID 2
  • DIRT Showdown
  • Overlord
  • GRID Autosport
  • Overlord II
  • Overlord Raising Hell
  • GRID

DIRT SHowdown, Please? Overlord  II please? (I swear, after I get healed, I'm going out and buying a crap ton of games and sharing them on here! Right now I've got a broken jaw....) OOH, and PLEASE Op Flash Red River? (I'm from near the red river, lol)

Obi-Wan Kenobi
8 hours ago, Luc2k said:

System Shock 2 left.

If I'm not too late....plz? :cry:

MightyJordan
2 hours ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi said:

DIRT SHowdown, Please? Overlord  II please? (I swear, after I get healed, I'm going out and buying a crap ton of games and sharing them on here! Right now I've got a broken jaw....) OOH, and PLEASE Op Flash Red River? (I'm from near the red river, lol)

Damn, that sucks; hope it heals up soon! They're yours; I'll PM you the links in a minute.

...aaaand sent.

• GRID 2
  • DIRT Showdown
  • Overlord
  • GRID Autosport
  • Overlord II
  • Overlord Raising Hell
  • GRID
WindowsUser10
10 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

• GRID 2
  • DIRT Showdown
  • Overlord
  • GRID Autosport
  • Overlord II
  • Overlord Raising Hell
  • GRID

Grid 2 please :)

MightyJordan
1 minute ago, WindowsUser10 said:

Grid 2 please :)

Sent!

• GRID 2
  • DIRT Showdown
  • Overlord
  • GRID Autosport
  • Overlord II
  • Overlord Raising Hell
  • GRID
LaP

I have those games to give (Steam)

Dirt: Showdown

Overlord + Overlord Raising Hell (Expansion)

Overlord II

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Hospital Tycoon

Colin McRae Rally

DiRT 3 Complete Edition

Toybox Turbos

GRID

Rise of the Argonauts

• Like 2
TheReaperMan
On 12/3/2015, 10:13:46, MightyJordan said:

Sent!

• GRID 2
  • DIRT Showdown
  • Overlord
  • GRID Autosport
  • Overlord II
  • Overlord Raising Hell
  • GRID

Grid Autosport + dlc if you still have it thanks!!

MightyJordan
14 minutes ago, TheReaperMan said:

Grid Autosport + dlc if you still have it thanks!!

Yep, still got it and it's now yours!

• GRID 2
  • DIRT Showdown
  • Overlord
  • GRID Autosport
  • Overlord II
  • Overlord Raising Hell
  • GRID
TheReaperMan
3 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

Yep, still got it and it's now yours!

• GRID 2
  • DIRT Showdown
  • Overlord
  • GRID Autosport
  • Overlord II
  • Overlord Raising Hell
  • GRID

Thanks your a gent!

zman982

Love you guys are paying it forward. :)

Luc2k
3 hours ago, LaP said:

Rise of the Argonauts

I'll take if there's nobody else that wants it (reason being that it will go in the dreaded backlog).

+trag3dy
4 hours ago, LaP said:

Overlord II

Hospital Tycoon

Colin McRae Rally

DiRT 3 Complete Edition

Toybox Turbos

GRID

Rise of the Argonauts

Can I get Dirt 3 please?

BigDaddy
4 hours ago, LaP said:

Overlord II

Hospital Tycoon

Colin McRae Rally

DiRT 3 Complete Edition

Toybox Turbos

GRID

Rise of the Argonauts

Can I have Toybox Turbos please? My kid would love it. Thanks!

LaP
5 hours ago, LaP said:

Overlord II

Hospital Tycoon

Colin McRae Rally

GRID

Updated with what i have left.

• 4 weeks later...
philcruicks

I've got a Steam code from buying a PC for SMITE going if anyone's interested.

Smite's site says its free to play, but the code I have says:

Come with us, and leave the mortal world behind. This is SMITE, a battleground where the Gods of Old wage war in the name of conquest, glory, and most of all, FUN. Whether this is your first Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game or you're a seasoned veteran, the intense action and irreverent mythology of SMITE will make you a believer.

Special Offer: Receive $29.99 worth of content!

So quite what the $29.99 of content is I have no idea, but if someone want the code to try...

• Like 1
MightyJordan
Just now, philcruicks said:

Come with us, and leave the mortal world behind. This is SMITE, a battleground where the Gods of Old wage war in the name of conquest, glory, and most of all, FUN. Whether this is your first Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game or you're a seasoned veteran, the intense action and irreverent mythology of SMITE will make you a believer.

So quite what the $29.99 of content is I have no idea, but if someone want the code to try...

I'd be up for that; my brother plays it obsessively, so he can teach me how to play it.

+trag3dy
2 minutes ago, philcruicks said:

Hey, I'll take it, been thinking about trying Smite.

Edit: Guess I was beaten to it. :laugh:

philcruicks
19 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

I'd be up for that; my brother plays it obsessively, so he can teach me how to play it.

Ah just figured it out, you get the God Mode pack with the code. I'll PM the code.

• Like 1
Obi-Wan Kenobi

I don't have anything to give....still dealing with a broken jaw atm. BUT I will pay it forward, as soon as I get back on my feet. My meds are all jumbled right now...but dang it, I'm going to pull through! (Stupid doc tried to convince me that I'm bipolar....but I'm NOT (confirmed), so that's a relief. I'm just down right now. I'm just thankful to be able to take a breath. (Or two) But I'm ok. No offence to those that are bipolar, but DANG, how do you guys take that stuff? (Off topic, I know, but I'm still groggy from that crap they gave me.) I'm still alive, that's all that matters. (I'll never take hydrocodone again, that's for sure!!!!...and that other stuff.....ritilin? Oh Jesus.....you need to really need that stuff, because I sure as heck don't......but I'm feeling better without it. I still love all of you, each and every one.....and it'll get better, I know. I just felt that I should express my true feelings now that I'm not on any of that crap anymore. I'm so sorry if I did or said anything stupid during my medical "concoction", of random drugs I'd never EVER dream of taking. Love you guys!!!! Each and EVERY one of you are truly amazing, and I cannot thank you enough.....and thank you @Raze for that awesome PM. You kept me going, man, you have no idea!!!!

EmuZombie

These are what I have to share:  

All are in my Steam account and will be sent as a gift or trade (your preference)

Castle Crushers

Detour (x3)

Dino D-Day

Super Hexagon

Tower Wars

• Like 2
  • Andrew featured and unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LoneWolfSL
      Weekend PC Game Deals: Grab a slice of Star Wars and carve through some zombies
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Weekend PC Game Deals is where the hottest gaming deals from all over the internet are gathered into one place, every week, for your consumption. So kick back, relax, and hold on to your wallets.

Epic Games Store's latest freebie from its weekly promotion is straight from EA's coffers, with Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition now available to claim for free. Expect some server issues at the moment thanks to the massive player injection though.

The DICE-developed shooter is from the rebooted Battlefront series. Released in 2017, the title comes with a story campaign set around the time of Episode VI - Return of the Jedi as well as a massive amount of multiplayer content. These include co-op missions, 40vs40 head to head rounds, and starfighter-exclusive matches, among many other modes. Moreover, the Celebration Edition arrives with every cosmetic option released for the title.

The Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition giveaway will last until January 21, which is when Galactic Civilizations III will arrive as the next freebie.

Freebies don't end there, however, as Humble also kicked off a brand new giveaway to mark its winter sale. The store is giving away copies of Bomber Crew, an FTL-like strategy experience that has players operating a bomber and its crew in WWII. You must manage factors like fuel, ammo, and hydraulics of the bomber while also being wary of flak guns, enemy fighters, weather, oxygen levels, and other dangers.

Keep in mind that Humble's stock of Bomber Crew keys may run out before the giveaway's official end, January 17 at 10AM PST, so it's better to grab one quickly.

Free events
      There doesn't seem to be any free events happening on Steam, but Battle.net is picking up the slack this weekend. You can try out Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War's Zombies mode until January 21.

The four-player cooperative mode's Die Maschine and Cranked variants are now available to try out, with the former being the standard experience with a multitude of guns to unlock and secrets to uncover, while the latter is a faster-paced mode that adds a twist where you explode if your zombie slaying speeds slows down.

Big Deals
      Winter sales were all but over until Humble came through with one of its own. We have highlights from that and much more in our big deals list below for this weekend. Moreover, if you head to the official Bandai Namco store before January 17 you can grab a Steam copy of Little Nightmares 2 for free.

Red Dead Redemption 2 – $40.19 on Steam Mafia: Definitive Edition – $29.99 on Steam The Outer Worlds – $29.99 on Steam Need for Speed Heat Deluxe Edition – $20.99 on Steam Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – $19.99 on Steam XCOM 2 Collection – $19.99 on Humble Store Yooka-Laylee: Buddy Duo Bundle – $16.98 on Steam Darksiders Genesis – $14.99 on Humble Store Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition – $14.99 on Humble Store SUPERHOT VR – $14.99 on Steam Red Matter VR – $14.99 on Steam Moving Out – $12.89 on GreenManGaming Megaquarium – $12.49 on Steam Outward – $11.19 on Fanatical Need for Speed Payback - Deluxe Edition – $10.49 on Steam Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines – $9.99 on Humble Store Kerbal Space Program – $9.99 on Steam The Crew 2 – $9.99 on Steam Nova Drift - Early Access – $8.24 on Steam Vaporum – $7.99 on Steam Supraland – $7.99 on Steam Yakuza Kiwami 2 – $7.49 on Humble Store Far Cry Primal – $7.49 on Steam Tower of Time – $7.49 on Steam Burnout Paradise Remastered – $6.99 on Steam Need for Speed Most Wanted – $6.99 on Steam Hydroneer – $6.99 on Steam 60 Seconds! Reatomized – $6.69 on Steam Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun – $5.99 on Steam Call of Juarez Gunslinger – $5.99 on Steam We Happy Few – $5.39 on Fanatical Bully: Scholarship Edition – $5.24 on Humble Store Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon – $4.49 on Steam Undertale – $4 on Steam Yoku's Island Express – $3.99 on Steam Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered – $3.99 on Humble Store Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Duke Nukem Bundle – $3.64 on Fanatical Dragon Cliff – $3.39 on Steam The Banner Saga 2 – $2.35 on Fanatical FlatOut 2 – $1.99 on Steam Blackwake – $0.99 on Steam Crazy Machines 3 – $0.99 on Steam Bomber Crew – $0 on Humble Store STAR WARS Battlefront II: Celebration Edition – $0 on Epic Store DRM-free Goodness
      As is usually the case, there are some DRM-free games having sales this weekend also, including a specials promotion just for hack and slash games. Check out our highlights:

XCOM 2 - $14.99 on GOG Warcraft I & II Bundle - $12.74 on GOG Sunless Skies - $12.49 on GOG XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack - $9.99 on GOG Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition - $6.74 on GOG Sunless Sea - $6.45 on GOG Grim Dawn - $6.24 on GOG The Darkside Detective - $5.84 on GOG Costume Quest - $4.99 on GOG Her Story - $4.99 on GOG Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments - $4.49 on GOG The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut - $4.49 on GOG The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $3.99 on GOG Little Inferno - $3.74 on GOG The Settlers 4: Gold Edition - $3.39 on GOG Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut - $2.99 on GOG Star Control I & II - $2.99 on GOG Lords of the Fallen Game of the Year Edition - $2.99 on GOG Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete - $2.49 on GOG Enclave - $2.49 on GOG Sacred Gold - $1.99 on GOG Populous - $1.49 on GOG Deus Ex GOTY Edition - $0.97 on GOG Keep in mind that availability and pricing for some deals may vary depending on the region you're in.

And that is it for our pick of this weekend's PC game deals folks, and hopefully, some of you have enough self-restraint to not add even more games to your growing backlogs. Of course, there is an enormous amount of other deals waiting all over the internet if you comb through it hard enough, so keep your eyes open for those, and have a wonderful weekend.

• By Namerah S
      Hitman 3 headed to Nintendo Switch on January 20
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

IO Interactive announced Hitman 3, the third and final installment in the World of Assassination series, at the PS5 event back in June 2020. At the time, the stealth shooter was set to land on the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC in January 2021. A few months later in October, a Nintendo Switch announcement followed suit.

So far, the Danish video game developer had only confirmed the exact release date for the Sony and Microsoft consoles and PC. Today IO announced the specific launch date for the Nintendo Switch as well.

Hitman 3 is scheduled to launch on the exact same date, January 20, 2021, across all the aforementioned gaming platforms. The NS release is going to happen through the cloud.

A lot of details about the upcoming Hitman 3 release have been announced so far. In August it was revealed that the game will be an Epic Games Store exclusive and that owners of the title will be able to import their old data and game locations from Steam. In the same month, IO also detailed the game modes for the January 2021 release.

• By Jay Bonggolto
      Samsung will bake gaming features into its next-gen Neo QLED and QLED TVs
      by Jay Bonggolto

Samsung announced today that its Neo QLED and QLED TVs for this year will feature new gaming capabilities. The company's new TV lineup was introduced earlier this month along with its other premium displays.

The Neo QLED models, in particular, feature Super Ultrawide GameView that's designed to let you choose between the 21:9 or 32:9 aspect ratio when playing a game. This variable aspect ratio is also available on Samsung's new Q70A TV and later models.

These TVs also include a Game Bar where you can check input lag or connect a headset. Samsung promised an immersive audio experience, thanks to the Game Object Tracking Sound feature that enables its QLED TVs "to project audio around the room corresponding with onscreen action" using artificial intelligence.

In addition, the Neo QLED and QLED TVs boast a 4K resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, and lag time less than 5.8ms. And just like LG's new range of monitors for gamers and creators announced at CES 2021, Samsung's 50-inch Q90A and other QLED TVs with screen sizes 55 inches and larger feature AMD's FreeSync Premium Pro technology for a "true HDR console" experience.

There's no word on when these TV models will be released or how much customers will have to shell out. That said, Younghun Choi, Executive Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung, vowed that the new enhancements will "unlock the full power of next-gen gaming" on the premium TVs.

• By Namerah S
      Team Ninja details features of Nioh 2 Complete Edition for PC
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

Team Ninja launched the action RPG Nioh sequel titled Nioh 2 for the last-gen PlayStation 4 console last year. Two months ago, the video game developer revealed that Nioh 2 would be leaving PlayStation exclusivity by announcing Nioh 2 Complete Edition. The PC version is set to arrive early next month.

Today the game's makers revealed more information about the upcoming PC game on Twitter. Publisher Koei Tecmo shared further details about the features of the upcoming Nioh 2 Complete Edition. A new game trailer highlighting the PC features has also been released.

As per today's announcements, Nioh 2 on PC will support 4K Ultra HD, ultra-wide screens, HDR and a 144Hz screen refresh rate. The game's makers have added complete customizability for mice and keyboards and the game is touted to run at 60fps or 120fps consistently, depending on whether the PC specs are compatible of course.

Nioh 2 Complete Edition for the PC platform is due out February 5, 2021, exclusively on Steam. Pre-orders are currently open and can be placed on Valve's dedicated game store. As a launch promotion, those who buy the Nioh sequel within the initial three weeks after the PC release will get two bonus in-game items, the Sohaya Deserter Garb and Ornate Gold Armour.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Ubisoft delays its extreme sports title Riders Republic
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Ubisoft announced Riders Republic during its latest Forward presentation in September, a brand new multiplayer-focused extreme sports IP by the same Annecy-based team that was responsible for Steep. However, like various other experiences that were originally set for 2021 launches, the game has now been hit with a delay.

While a new launch window was not announced, the development team shared an update on its blog that revealed it won't meet the original February 25, 2021, release plan, only adding that "this additional time will allow our passionate team to deliver the best fun fuelled experience to our players."

Instead of focusing on extreme snow sports like in Steep, the new game is set to offer a much broader experience with biking, skiing, snowboarding, wingsuits, and rocket wingsuits being available at launch. The open-world will meld together various U.S. national parks like Yosemite Valley, Bryce Canyon, and Mammoth Mountain into a single fully explorable map.

Described as a "massively multiplayer" title by Ubisoft, the PC and next-gen console versions will offer races with over 50 players, while the older consoles will support 20-player races. See the original gameplay preview trailer above.

Once the release is back on track, Riders Republic is headed to PC (Uplay and Epic Games Store), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Google Stadia.