• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

    Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways and Freebies

Recommended Posts

ThisIsStockerHD    105
On 12/9/2015 at 4:28 AM, LaP said:

Updated with what i have left.

Is there any chance the Colin McRae is still available?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaP    2,177
On 2016-01-06 at 0:23 PM, Engergetiic said:

Is there any chance the Colin McRae is still available?

Sorry but i gave all the games just forgot to update it. So for now i don't have any games remaining :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bikeman25    63

Wouldn't say no to a free game, just got this More up to date Computer System too...If ever anymore bundles to share, I hope I see the topic then lol

 

New Specs in Signature for Desktop

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheReaperMan    388

Below are the games I currently have

 

Landmark 1-Week Closed Beta Key

EVE Online: Trial Key

Even Online: Rifter Ship Skin

Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Skin - Four Color

Yosumin

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Life is Strange - Episode 1

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Gyromancer

 

First come first served!!

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MightyJordan    7,739
5 minutes ago, TheReaperMan said:

Below are the games I currently have

 

Landmark 1-Week Closed Beta Key

EVE Online: Trial Key

Even Online: Rifter Ship Skin

Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Skin - Four Color

Yosumin

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Life is Strange - Episode 1

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Gyromancer

 

First come first served!!

 

 

Could I be greedy and ask for Yosumin, Life Is Strange, and Gyromancer, please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MightyJordan    7,739

While I'm here, I'll throw up a few other games from my stash...

 

Ether Vapor Remaster

99 Spirits

Zack Zero

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle

iBomber Defense + iBomber Defense Pacific

Bardbarian

Toki Tori 2+

Mata Hari

The Chaos Engine

One Finger Death Punch

Galactic Arms Race

Sequence Before the Echo

 

They're all Steam keys through Indie Gala gift links.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
.Joa    0

Eve online trial and Final Fantasy please? :) 

 

17 minutes ago, TheReaperMan said:

Below are the games I currently have

 

Landmark 1-Week Closed Beta Key

EVE Online: Trial Key

Even Online: Rifter Ship Skin

Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Skin - Four Color

Yosumin

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Life is Strange - Episode 1

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Gyromancer

 

First come first served!!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mycoolkim    30

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn please? :D

Would be epic to give this a try :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheReaperMan    388
29 minutes ago, .Joa said:

Eve online trial and Final Fantasy please? :) 

 

 

 

37 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

While I'm here, I'll throw up a few other games from my stash...

 

Ether Vapor Remaster

99 Spirits

Zack Zero

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle

iBomber Defense + iBomber Defense Pacific

Bardbarian

Toki Tori 2+

Mata Hari

The Chaos Engine

One Finger Death Punch

Galactic Arms Race

Sequence Before the Echo

 

They're all Steam keys through Indie Gala gift links.

can i have ether vapor remaster please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MightyJordan    7,739
2 minutes ago, TheReaperMan said:

 

can i have ether vapor remaster please

It's yours; check your messages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheReaperMan    388

messages sent. Still have the below left for now

 

Landmark 1-Week Closed Beta Key

Even Online: Rifter Ship Skin

Company of Heroes 2: Soviet Skin - Four Color

Murdered: Soul Suspect

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zman982    449
55 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

While I'm here, I'll throw up a few other games from my stash...

 

Ether Vapor Remaster

99 Spirits

Zack Zero

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle

iBomber Defense + iBomber Defense Pacific

Bardbarian

Toki Tori 2+

Mata Hari

The Chaos Engine

One Finger Death Punch

Galactic Arms Race

Sequence Before the Echo

 

They're all Steam keys through Indie Gala gift links.

If you still have One Finger Death Punch, I would like to  have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MightyJordan    7,739
1 hour ago, zman982 said:

If you still have One Finger Death Punch, I would like to  have it.

I do and I've just sent it to you!

 

Here's what's left from the current pile...

 

Ether Vapor Remaster
99 Spirits
Zack Zero
Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition
Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle
iBomber Defense + iBomber Defense Pacific
Bardbarian
Toki Tori 2+
Mata Hari
The Chaos Engine
One Finger Death Punch
Galactic Arms Race
Sequence Before the Echo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThisIsStockerHD    105
On 1/8/2016 at 3:00 AM, LaP said:

Sorry but i gave all the games just forgot to update it. So for now i don't have any games remaining :(

Bummer! No worries thats cool! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Obi-Wan Kenobi    1,120
On 1/9/2016 at 10:43 AM, MightyJordan said:

The Chaos Engine

May I please have this one? If it's not claimed yet? And Bardbarian? I know, I know, I seem desperate, and I am, still have a broken jaw, can't talk yet, next surgery is near....but I need something else to do. (Plates and screws under the front bottom teeth suck, TRUST me.....I hope no other homeless person has to go through what I have been through, but I still have 1 thing that matters to me, and that's my Neowin donated laptop. I guard it with my everything. (Forgive my past posts from the last few months, I've been in a LOT of pain, and had a crap-ton of meds.....I'm losing my MIND trying to get better. If anyone here believes in God, or any God, for that matter, PLEASE pray for me, because I might need more surgery....and I'm not excited about it.) Thank you all so much, as you've really helped. I've had 4 IV's in the past month, and my jaw was wired shut. I'll take anything. (I'm tired of jigsaw puzzles and word-crosses)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MightyJordan    7,739
On 1/11/2016 at 7:01 AM, Obi-Wan Kenobi said:

May I please have this one? If it's not claimed yet? And Bardbarian? I know, I know, I seem desperate, and I am, still have a broken jaw, can't talk yet, next surgery is near....but I need something else to do. (Plates and screws under the front bottom teeth suck, TRUST me.....I hope no other homeless person has to go through what I have been through, but I still have 1 thing that matters to me, and that's my Neowin donated laptop. I guard it with my everything. (Forgive my past posts from the last few months, I've been in a LOT of pain, and had a crap-ton of meds.....I'm losing my MIND trying to get better. If anyone here believes in God, or any God, for that matter, PLEASE pray for me, because I might need more surgery....and I'm not excited about it.) Thank you all so much, as you've really helped. I've had 4 IV's in the past month, and my jaw was wired shut. I'll take anything. (I'm tired of jigsaw puzzles and word-crosses)

Sorry for the delayed response; been busy looking for a job again. The Chaos Engine is yours, I'll PM it in a minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thomas the Tank Engine    420

Anyone have any non-turn based* RPGs?

 

* Only interested in action oriented RPGs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Owen    4

MightyJordan, any chance I could get Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle from your list.  Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MightyJordan    7,739
4 hours ago, Owen said:

MightyJordan, any chance I could get Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle from your list.  Thanks in advance.

Sure thing; I'll PM it over right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Obi-Wan Kenobi    1,120
On 1/9/2016 at 10:43 AM, MightyJordan said:

I do and I've just sent it to you!

 

Here's what's left from the current pile...

 

Ether Vapor Remaster
99 Spirits
Zack Zero
Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition
Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle
iBomber Defense + iBomber Defense Pacific
Bardbarian
Toki Tori 2+
Mata Hari
The Chaos Engine
One Finger Death Punch
Galactic Arms Race
Sequence Before the Echo

If I may, again, can I please have Bardbarian? I love the 8-bit (ish) stuff!!!!!! Takes me back.....to a good place in my life. And it doesn't get any better, IMO. (Sorry to beg, but I can't work right now, still under Dr.'s care....so I end up blowing through games sort of fast, but don't mean to)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MightyJordan    7,739
4 hours ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi said:

If I may, again, can I please have Bardbarian? I love the 8-bit (ish) stuff!!!!!! Takes me back.....to a good place in my life. And it doesn't get any better, IMO. (Sorry to beg, but I can't work right now, still under Dr.'s care....so I end up blowing through games sort of fast, but don't mean to)

Sure, I'll send it over momentarily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WindowsUser10    33
On 1/6/2016 at 10:28 PM, EmuZombie said:

These are what I have to share:  

 

All are in my Steam account and will be sent as a gift or trade (your preference)

 

Castle Crushers

Detour (x3)

Dino D-Day

Super Hexagon

Tower Wars

 

Can I have Castle Crashers please? If that's okay that is.....I need it for a friend of mine who has just started playing on Steam :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zman982    449

Hey MightyJordan, may I have Toki Tori 2+ if you still have it.  Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MightyJordan    7,739
2 minutes ago, zman982 said:

Hey MightyJordan, may I have Toki Tori 2+ if you still have it.  Thanks in advance.

Sure thing, I'll message it over right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luc2k    753

Q.U.B.E.: DIRECTOR'S CUT - GOG

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: CLEAR SKY - GOG

Grow Home - Steam

Card City Nights - Steam

Costume Quest - Steam

Stacking - Steam

 

There are also a couple of older keys for games which Humble may have bound to my linked Steam account:

Trine 2: Complete Story
Mark of the Ninja
Brütal Legend
Bastion

 

I'm not exactly sure if they can be redeemed or not on other accounts.

Edited by Luc2k
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.