Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015

TAZMINATOR

attachicon.gifWP_20140503_16_35_03_Pro.jpg

Taken last year with my Lumia 1520 at Longwood Gardens in PA. The girl in the photo is my cousin.

[bump DC and he falls into the water]

Oops. I didn't see you. I am sorry. 

:p

Nice pic. 

• Like 1
DConnell

[bump DC and he falls into the water]

Oops. I didn't see you. I am sorry. 

:p

Nice pic. 

Hey, I was on the sidewalk. If you knocked anyone in the water, it would be Michelle.

Dot Matrix

Taken last year with my Lumia 1520 at Longwood Gardens in PA. The girl in the photo is my cousin.

Ah, Good ol' PA. I miss it there. :)

• Like 1
remixedcat

Took this for a hand model thing back in May.... back when I skittle-bingeeeed big time! 

post-361542-0-15199100-1435885306.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
+Heartripper

SCxoSZH.jpg

• Like 4
Arachno 1D

Really great images here peeps dont know how I missed this thread .Lovin the models and locations especially Mr Currys furry friend  :devil: 

• Like 1
Draconian Guppy

Really great images here peeps dont know how I missed this thread .Lovin the models and locations especially Mr Currys furry friend  :devil:

I can see you!

+warwagon

18623945793_b055ce6d8e_b.jpg

• Like 1
Draconian Guppy

Like the sunray on the lake! trying to decide whether  I like the roof in the photo or not :laugh:

+warwagon

Like the sunray on the lake! trying to decide whether  I like the roof in the photo or not :laugh:

It's a party tent!

It was an LG G3 photo.

TAZMINATOR

It's a party tent!

It was an LG G3 photo.

Oh.. I thought it was umbrella which over the table if you know what I meant.

KingCracker

zx4pdx.jpg

• Like 1
+warwagon

Here is a photo everyone seems to love, I took this outside my door last night with my phone.

11694018_10153419622342768_5314313541617

• 2 weeks later...
Draconian Guppy

Is that engraving or your watermark?

I bet macros look awesome!

Here is a photo everyone seems to love, I took this outside my door last night with my phone.

Holy cow, it is an amazing image!

KingCracker

Is that engraving or your watermark?

I bet macros look awesome!

Holy cow, it is an amazing image!

Watermark. 

Draconian Guppy

Cow Heart, pineapple and onions
19913436550_ffea41bc64_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2015-07-25 17:14:41
Camera Make: NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model: NIKON D600
Lens: 50.0 mm f/1.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
Mode: Aperture-priority AE
Aperture: f/1.8
Exposure Time: 1/4000 sec
ISO: 1100

I give up not being able to post bbcode in new ipb4 :/

Firestarter
19913431640_e080805f14_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2015-07-25 19:44:02
Mode: Manual
Exposure Time: 3
ISO: 100

Solomillo
19478799454_6ec6c1255b_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2015-07-25 19:14:30
Exposure Time: 0.013 sec (1/80)
ISO: 3200

Cow heart
19478802494_d2c15d5d04_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2015-07-25 17:31:21
ISO: 1600

Jesus de Otoro
19913359128_e331c4446c_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2015-07-25 12:43:39
Aperture: f/2.5
ISO: 400

Cooking
19914724849_9715f8f219_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2015-07-25 20:06:26
Mode: Manual
Exposure Time: 0.017 sec (1/60)
ISO: 2800

Whovian
18002170214_22d3333d42_z.jpg
Dr Who
Date Taken: 2015-06-07 10:49:58
ISO: 3200

Bird paradise:

All three
18437143450_3b2969c1bf_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2015-06-07 10:34:41
ISO: 4500

Keel Billed, Kill Bill?
18437085898_cc5202178a_z.jpg
toucan
Date Taken: 2015-06-07 10:13:30
ISO: 1600

Around here, I lost count :rofl:

Sol de Copan
18627051521_c77e9a3663_z.jpg
Date Taken: 2015-06-06 19:00:17
Exposure Time: 0.004 sec (1/250)
ISO: 6400

Edited by Draconian Guppy
  • Like 3
Arachno 1D

~OOH Parrots nice,,,,,,,Im likin your pics Gupster

• Like 1
Draconian Guppy

Macaws actually :p

Arachno 1D

Macaws actually :p

Of the many different Psittacidae (true parrots) genera, six are classified as macaws: Ara, Anodorhynchus, Cyanopsitta, Primolius, Orthopsittaca, and Diopsittaca

Proportionately larger beaks, long tails, and relatively bare, light-coloured, medial (facial patch) areas distinguish macaws from other parrots. Sometimes the facial patch is smaller in some species, and limited to a yellow patch around the eyes and a second patch near the base of the beak in the members of the genus Anodorhynchus. A macaw's facial feather pattern is as unique as a fingerprint.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaw

Great green macaw or Buffon's macaw, Ara ambiguus
Blue-and-yellow macaw or blue-and-gold macaw, Ara ararauna
Scarlet macaw or Aracanga, Ara macao

• Like 1
Draconian Guppy

Of the many different Psittacidae (true parrots) genera, six are classified as macaws: Ara, Anodorhynchus, Cyanopsitta, Primolius, Orthopsittaca, and Diopsittaca

Proportionately larger beaks, long tails, and relatively bare, light-coloured, medial (facial patch) areas distinguish macaws from other parrots. Sometimes the facial patch is smaller in some species, and limited to a yellow patch around the eyes and a second patch near the base of the beak in the members of the genus Anodorhynchus. A macaw's facial feather pattern is as unique as a fingerprint.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaw

Great green macaw or Buffon's macaw, Ara ambiguus
Blue-and-yellow macaw or blue-and-gold macaw, Ara ararauna
Scarlet macaw or Aracanga, Ara macao

Yeah, but callinga macaw parrot, is like calling you a mammal ! :rofl: 

Arachno 1D

Yes Spiders are definitely not mammals  :laugh:

Draconian Guppy

What you did tharrrrrrr I C IT!

Anywho, why don't you stop trolling me and post some actual photos :rofl: 

KingCracker

Taken in the Badlands National Park, South Dakota. 28cn41e.jpg

• Like 2
Draconian Guppy

whoa! nice photo, gives you a sense of void/emptiness. pretty awesome!

+warwagon

My dad on my workstation in the basement. The lights were on, I just turned the shutter speed up and the ISO down.

20300843631_75bf21b861_c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Chasethebase locked and unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ather Fawaz
      Researchers have captured the world's first 3,200-megapixel image
      by Ather Fawaz

Image via SLAC Researchers at the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory at Stanford, California have captured the world's largest single-shot image. Comprised of 3,200 megapixels (MP), the image was captured using an array of 189 imaging sensors that are being developed to be integrated into the world’s largest digital camera that is currently under construction at SLAC.

Image via SLAC The gargantuan sensor required to capture 3,200 MP shots is more than two feet wide and its focal plane is enormous, large enough to capture the size of a portion of a sky equivalent to 40 full moons. Strictly speaking, the sensor contains 189 individual 16MP sensors, or charge-coupled devices (CCDs), and each individual pixel is about 10 microns wide. To put this all into perspective:

Using this gargantuan sensor, the researchers captured a variety of different subjects, including the intricate head of Romanesco (broccoli) and a photo of Vera Rubin, who was one of the key figures in the discovery of dark matter. Given the size of the photos, the team has developed a web app that will allow you to check out the incredibly detailed pictures. You may click on the links below to be redirected to the photo viewer.

Head of Romanesco Flammarion engraving Vera Rubin LSST Camera team photos Logos of institutions involved in the LSST Camera project Image via SLAC These pictures are were taken as a test-run once the initial assembly of the image sensor was completed at SLAC Laboratory. The raison d'être for this sensor, however, is at the Vera C. Rubin Observatory in Chile in mid-2021, where it will produce one panoramic image of the complete Southern sky every few nights for 10 years, capturing over 20 billion galaxies. The aim of this entire initiative is to further our understanding of dark matter, dark energy, and the cosmos in general. For more details, you may check out this webpage.

• By News Staff
      Save 90% off this Master Product Photography Course - now only $19.99
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 90% off this Master Product Photography Course. From catalog to big-budget ads! This 20-hour tutorial covers all the equipment, camera, lightning, and other essentials in shooting products like a pro.

Product photography is a mainstay for many studios. Tony Roslund gives a thorough understanding of photographing products for catalogs, editorial use, small business, and large commercial clients. This tutorial covers all the equipment, cameras, lenses, lighting, modifiers, and other essential tools on set that you need to create images to move your product or service. With 12 different photoshoots, you will see all of this equipment in action. Whether you are an experienced pro or just learning about photography, this course will teach you how to be a successful product photographer.

Access 55 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7 Go over the basics of photography including cameras, lighting, workflow & more Know the different types of photography & how to do it Build a product portfolio, attract new clients & win bigger jobs Good to know
      Length of time users can access this course: lifetime Certification of completion included Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For terms, certification and instructor info, click here.

What's the benefit?
      This Master Product Photography Course normally costs $199 but it can be yours for only $19.99, that's a saving of $179.01 (90%) off!

>> Get this deal, or learn more about it <<
      See all Online Courses on offer. This is a time limited deal.
      Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.

Not for you?
      If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:

The Nintendo Gaming Bundle Giveaway 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20 NordVPN subscription at up to 70% off Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Disable Sponsored posts · Other recent deals · Preferred partner software

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.

• By News Staff
      Save 97% off the Professional's Guide to Photography Bundle
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 97% off the Professional's Guide to Photography Bundle. Capture stunning images & process them for even better results with 38 hours of expert-led content on photography and photoshop editing.

What's the deal?
      This bundle consists of the following courses:

Intro to Portrait Retouching in Photoshop
      Create Flawless Images by Learning How to Smooth Skin, Remove Blemishes, Clean Up Hair, Dodge & Burn, and More Intro to Photoshop Compositing for Beginners
      Seamlessly Blend Multiple Images Together Using the Magic of Photoshop! The Beginner's Guide to Photoshop
      Get Started with Photoshop & Learn How to Change and Remove Backgrounds, Color Grade Photos, Create Graphics, and More Studio Portrait Photography
      The Art & Craft of Capturing Beautiful Studio Portraits The Ultimate Guide to Digital SLR Photography
      Everything About Your Camera, Flash, Composition, Lighting, Action & Much More! Photography Master Class
      Take Your Photography Skills to the Next Level & Take Better Photos The Complete Wedding Photography Course
      Make a Living By Capturing Memories of Your Clients' Special Day After Effects for Photography
      Create Unique, Stunning Effects for Your Photographs That Make Your Work Stand Out Good to know
      Length of time users can access this course: lifetime Certification of completion included Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For terms, certification and instructor info, click here.

What's the benefit?
      This Professional's Guide to Photography Bundle normally costs $1,592 but it can be yours for only $39.99, that's a saving of $1,552.01 (97%) off!

>> Get this deal, or learn more about it <<
      See all Online Courses on offer. This is a time limited deal.
      Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.

Not for you?

The Nintendo Gaming Bundle Giveaway 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20 NordVPN subscription at up to 70% off Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Disable Sponsored posts · Other recent deals · Preferred partner software

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.

• By News Staff
      Lifetime subscription to JumpStory: Authentic Stock Photography now just $99.99
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Design section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 95% off a lifetime subscription to JumpStory: Authentic Stock Photography. Download unlimited authentic royalty-free images to use in PowerPoint, websites, social media, Ads and more.

What's the deal?
      JumpStory reinvents the photo & video industry and lets Marketers everywhere access the world’s best visuals in one click. With over 25 million stunning images, illustrations, vector icons, and videos, you'll be able to beautify your blog, website, emails, social media, ASMR YouTube channel, and a lot more! JumpStory uses Artificial Intelligence to help you find exactly what you're looking for within seconds and even predict the possible performance of photos. JumpStory adds more than 20.000 images to its ever-growing library daily; so you’re never out of fresh content. Whether it’s for personal or commercial use, there’s no limit to the number of downloads.

Search & download more than 25 million great & authentic-looking photos, videos, illustrations, vectors, and icons Crop images, insert text, adjust contrast, insert your own logo & more using the Image Editor Use the AI tool to remove background in just seconds Select from hundreds of categories & collections to make your search easier Easily find the images you nee with Search Help Save your favorite images in a smart archive or upload your own photos & improve them using the editor and AI tools Predict which images will have most impact on your customers w/ the HighJumper AI tool Use all the assets for both personal or commercial purposes JumpStory vs AdobeStock

JumpStory is a Adobe Stock alternative with more authentic looking photos, videos, illustrations, vectors and icons. No more expensive costs per photo or complex license terms. With JumpStory, you get unlimited access to millions of visuals.

Here's What You'll Get

20 million authentic and professional photos 500,000 professional videos 500,000 illustrations 100,000 vectors 50,000 icons 50,000 fonts (April) Music & soundtracks (May) State-of-the-art search with filters like location, colors, style, format and more Unique search help – we find the photos for you, if you don't have the time Automatically remove the background on images with one click Automatically optimize photos for web with one click Edit your visuals with our professional photo editor Browse +100 collections of trending photos. Lots of amazing things coming up very soon: Click here Good to know
      Length of access: lifetime This plan is only available to new users Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For a full description, subscription terms, and license info, click here.

What's the benefit?
      A lifetime subscription to JumpStory: Authentic Stock Photography normally costs* $2,340, but you can pick it up for just $99.99 for a limited time that's a saving of $2,240 (95%) off!

>> Get this deal, or learn more about it here <<
      See all discounted Design on offer. This is a time-limited deal.

Not for you?

The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 256GB Giveaway 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20 NordVPN subscription at up to 70% off Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Disable Sponsored posts · Other recent deals · Preferred partner software

• By News Staff
      Save 95% off a lifetime subscription to JumpStory: Authentic Stock Photography
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Design section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 95% off a lifetime subscription to JumpStory: Authentic Stock Photography. Download unlimited authentic royalty-free images to use in PowerPoint, websites, social media, Ads and more.

What's the deal?
      JumpStory reinvents the photo & video industry and lets Marketers everywhere access the world’s best visuals in one click. With over 25 million stunning images, illustrations, vector icons, and videos, you'll be able to beautify your blog, website, emails, social media, ASMR YouTube channel, and a lot more! JumpStory uses Artificial Intelligence to help you find exactly what you're looking for within seconds and even predict the possible performance of photos. JumpStory adds more than 20.000 images to its ever-growing library daily; so you’re never out of fresh content. Whether it’s for personal or commercial use, there’s no limit to the number of downloads.

Search & download more than 25 million great & authentic-looking photos, videos, illustrations, vectors, and icons Crop images, insert text, adjust contrast, insert your own logo & more using the Image Editor Use the AI tool to remove background in just seconds Select from hundreds of categories & collections to make your search easier Easily find the images you nee with Search Help Save your favorite images in a smart archive or upload your own photos & improve them using the editor and AI tools Predict which images will have most impact on your customers w/ the HighJumper AI tool Use all the assets for both personal or commercial purposes JumpStory vs AdobeStock

JumpStory is a Adobe Stock alternative with more authentic looking photos, videos, illustrations, vectors and icons. No more expensive costs per photo or complex license terms. With JumpStory, you get unlimited access to millions of visuals.

Here's What You'll Get

20 million authentic and professional photos 500,000 professional videos 500,000 illustrations 100,000 vectors 50,000 icons 50,000 fonts (April) Music & soundtracks (May) State-of-the-art search with filters like location, colors, style, format and more Unique search help – we find the photos for you, if you don't have the time Automatically remove the background on images with one click Automatically optimize photos for web with one click Edit your visuals with our professional photo editor Browse +100 collections of trending photos. Lots of amazing things coming up very soon: Click here Good to know
      Length of access: lifetime This plan is only available to new users Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For a full description, subscription terms, and license info, click here.

What's the benefit?
      A lifetime subscription to JumpStory: Authentic Stock Photography normally costs* $2,340, but you can pick it up for just $99.99 for a limited time that's a saving of $2,240 (95%) off!

>> Get this deal, or learn more about it here <<
      See all discounted Design on offer. This is a time-limited deal.

Not for you?

The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 256GB Giveaway 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20 NordVPN subscription at up to 70% off Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Disable Sponsored posts · Other recent deals · Preferred partner software