[VS] XPAmp 1.9

+StevoFC
would love if possiable to have a thin taskbar in the next release

doubt that will happen. as much as i like thin taskbars, a theme like this doesn't need them.

Trust
I'm still gonna have to figure out a little personal mod since there aren't any mouseover states for the actual quick launch buttons right now in my taskbar.

But the 'stretched' gradient everywhere for the double height taskbar is smooth!

I second that. Both things :D

EDIT

StevoFC, I like that pics of britney spears too (I dont likes her because she is short... in mind and body) but I like the 'cold' one :D

Edited by Trust

ak73

Nice Job, though i wouldn't use it becasue of the spam "xpamp" in the corner of start menu, that kinda thing ****es me off but again good job guys.

+StevoFC

spam? how is that spam? it's the name of the damn vs.

ak73

yeah but do i need to be reminded everytime i look at the start menu?

RottGutt

:angry: You gotta be shi**ing me!! All that waiting for this VS and it turns out to be a crappy .msstyle! Where is the WindowBlinds version? :angry: Don't get me too wrong... it looks great, but I am not gonna hack my Windows files just for a VS... Thanks anyway...

+StevoFC

wow :blink:

dreamsINdigital
Nice Job, though i wouldn't use it becasue of the spam "xpamp" in the corner of start menu, that kinda thing ****es me off but again good job guys.

I don't consider it spam, but I would prefer that it wasn't there also. No big deal though. Maybe just the winamp logo lightning bolt logo instead of the text?

Again, great visual style! (Y) :D :)

Trust
:angry: You gotta be shi**ing me!! All that waiting for this VS and it turns out to be a crappy .msstyle! Where is the WindowBlinds version? :angry:

haha... Dont get me wrong but I hope that will never be a WindowBlinds version :D

msstyles are free ;) to use WB you have to pay.

Thanks again StevoFC!

..::. P X .::..
:angry:  You gotta be shi**ing me!! All that waiting for this VS and it turns out to be a crappy .msstyle!  Where is the WindowBlinds version?  :angry: Don't get me too wrong... it looks great, but I am not gonna hack my Windows files just for a VS... Thanks anyway...

Stop bitchin' a-hole! For guys like you there is "WindowBlinds" section!

-e-

2 late... :blush:

RottGutt
Stop bitchin' a-hole! For guys like you there is "WindowBlinds" section!

-e-

2 late... :blush:

F*ck you, d*ckhead...

+StevoFC

haha :rofl:

RottGutt

It looks awesome StevoFC. I definitely have to say that. Sorry for being grumpy... :devil:

User_Deleted
:angry: You gotta be shi**ing me!! All that waiting for this VS and it turns out to be a crappy .msstyle! Where is the WindowBlinds version? :angry: Don't get me too wrong... it looks great, but I am not gonna hack my Windows files just for a VS... Thanks anyway...

your a moron you couldnt you read that it was an msstyle from the preview post . damn tard anyways if u want a WB theme import it in to skinstudio and convert it :rolleyes:

User_Deleted
doubt that will happen. as much as i like thin taskbars, a theme like this doesn't need them.

that cool ill just have to adjust to the taskbar :D im so use to the thin bar

feisty xan

really really great what you did there guys.

now i'm just hopping for a monodark color theme :D

BigDaddy

this is one awesome vs.. thanx dudes.. btw any chance of the compact start menu version?

WinMaster

Awesome VS, since we don't need a Winamp skin, anyone thinking of matching Trillian? Could be on our way to another great skin suite.

+StevoFC
this is one awesome vs.. thanx dudes.. btw any chance of the compact start menu version?

look a page or 2 back :sleep:

RottGutt
your a moron you couldnt you read that it was an msstyle from the preview post . damn tard anyways if u want a WB theme import it in to skinstudio and convert it :rolleyes:

f*ck you too...

User_Deleted
f*ck you too...

lol can we say decaff im betting a 12 year old

RottGutt
lol can we say decaff O and im sending the mod a pM CYA

f*ck off again... and you can take your PM and shove it squarely up your a**... :yes:

p.s.- I took your advice about importing the .msstyle into SkinStudio and it worked great. Now I too can enjoy this awesome VS. Thanks for the advice.

psychoticDEMENTO

@rottgutt: why not take his advice? u flaming retard. but no, u have to be right. the world revolves around you. and only u. shut the hark up and leave neowin alone.

Tweaker

Tis the season! :crazy: Has someoe had a little to much to drink? :D

Relax boys & girls. No need for all this hosility.

User_Deleted
@rottgutt: why not take his advice? u flaming retard. but no, u have to be right. the world revolves around you. and only u. shut the hark up and leave neowin alone.

rofl