graphics request thread

Question

Graphic Request Thread

Some basic things to keep in mind

• Give a good detailed description of what you need
  • if it?s a big assignment, please leave it out of this thread and make contact with someone who is willing to create what you need
  • Don?t post comment?s ?it sucks, can?t you do better, you noob? noob?, it?s free. if you don?t like it don?t take it

Have fun

pGRT part 1GRT part 1[/url]

:woot: ok this is a strange 1 i'm in need of help how would u go about making this bar cos am making my site and ithink it would be good to us :yes: :happy: :p

post-31-1073770529.jpg

josh its nice 2 see tht u like anime gives me an idea and i cant make any sigs until tuesday(the comp i'm on doesnt even have adobe ps)

no worries :) anything cowboy bebop would be coo too :whistle:

No prob mate. Right, I tried that 650 thing, dont know if it is anygood, very limited details.

JMann :huh:

Yeah, that'll work. He wasn't very detailed but I figured someone could take a quick shot at this. Thanks Jmann. I'll let you know what he thinkgs.

looking for some help in designing a company logo, the name is Cleveland Lighting One, with the slogan being "see what a touch of cleveland lighting can do..."

something neat, and kinda geometric would be cool for an icon, possibly incorporating the actual name or letters C,L, O (or numerial 1).

im thinking the "less is more" approach works well so i want it to be simple but stylish

thanks in advance :)

Edited by Paris In Flames

looking for some help in designing a company logo, the name is Cleveland Lighting One, with the slogan being "see what a tough of cleveland lighting can do..."

something neat, and kinda geometric would be cool for an icon, possibly incorporating the actual name or letters C,L, O (or numerial 1).

im thinking the "less is more" approach works well so i want it to be simple but stylish

You mean a "touch" of lighting? Just making sure.

looking for some help in designing a company logo, the name is Cleveland Lighting One, with the slogan being "see what a touch of cleveland lighting can do..."

well you didn't mention anything about colors .. and why don't you just draw a sketch and we can

start from there....

here's a prototype .. nothing fancy

hi,

as far as colors i guess id want somethign not too bright, but not too dull (dunno if that helps), shades of blues, yellows, oranges, and grays would probably look simple, neat, and creative?

this is for a friend who owns a store that sells various kinds of lamps and all types of lighting

thanks again :D

hi,

as far as colors i guess id want somethign not too bright, but not too dull (dunno if that helps), shades of blues, yellows, oranges, and grays would probably look simple, neat, and creative?

this is for a friend who owns a store that sells various kinds of lamps and all types of lighting

thanks again :D

here's another one ...

um well just-ride thats would be good if it was your graphic because um i found this on google

LINK

hmm that second one oddly familiar :blink: should never post again... lol j/k on that part but get some new ideas oh and Jmann you should use your own ideas because just_ride was the one who started using those cartoon cars so :whistle: that's all :D oh yah ur ghee heh heh he is my brother if jah didn't no

Edited by hybrid_soldier

Ok Encryption's here to help with some Sig's and Av's to shove in my portfolio... Expect a slow but high-quality image to arrive.

If you want me to specifically design your sig/av, please ask in the post. Thanks :)