Neowin's Official 2004 NFL Playoff Thread!

Ha! I get first post...

Without further adu:

Dallas was overrated, you knew that they would falter, but not that badly. C'cmon Carolina won by PASSING the ball...they arnt supposed to do that...lol

perhaps there could be a poll with the teams remaining asking which will win the superbowl, then as teams are eliminated you could remove them, mods can do that right? if not, nevermind

dallas embarrased themselves out there, i won some money off it from people i know in dallas, this after winning $70 off them last week, so the playoffs are off to a good start for me

Ha! I get first post...

Without further adu:

Dallas was overrated, you knew that they would falter, but not that badly. C'cmon they won by PASSING the ball...they arnt supposed to do that...lol

True. I won't deny that. Parcells didn't even pass the ball. (I don't count 4 yard dumps as 'passes') He should have thrown the ball deeper to spread the defense...they kept stacking the box with defenders....

I knew Dallas wouldn't go far, but I am happy they made it! Here's to getting a good RB in the draft!

Parcell's couldn't throw the ball cause Carter sucks. Dallas had to win with their defense they didn't so they lost.

Jamal Lewis was a big disappointment in the Titans/Ravens game and that was all she wrote for Baltimore.

anyone see that dallas/new orleans game last week when parcells called quincy carter a "stupid fcuker" at the end of the game? you could read his lips.. i never liked parcells but that was awesome

anyone see that dallas/new orleans game last week when parcells called quincy carter a "stupid fcuker" at the end of the game? you could read his lips.. i never liked parcells but that was awesome

Indeed. It made my weekend. :laugh:

Would've like to seen more carries for Eddie but I think the Titans played a great game as it is. :yes:

I think he's hurt that's why he didn't have as many as you'd have liked.

Yah I know, dislocated his shoulder. Wonder why he didn't follow in McNair's steps and play with the pain. :rofl:

Better to rest up for next week imo. That's when they'll need him.

Next week will be rough for the Titans. :yes:

I agree. I think they're out next week. Sorry Titans fans. Enjoy it for the next week but get the tissues ready.

Did you see Matt Hasselbeck's grin when he called heads at the beginning of overtime.

"We want the ball and we are going to score!"

That just made my day. :laugh:

Did you see Matt Hasselbeck's grin when he called heads at the beginning of overtime.

"We want the ball and we are going to score!"

That just made my day. :laugh:

Ot could this game have been scripted any better? Well maybe if Favre wins that would make it that much better.

What a way to win!  Al Harris returns a Hasselback pass for 52 yards....Pack win 33-27!

It was close though as Hasselback did the dive to try and tackle him. Oh well Pack win. Bring on the Eagles.

Great Game between Green Bay and Seattle. Now I'm stuck, Philly or GB could end up with a win next week. I picked Philly to win the Super Bowl. But I want to see Farve win it also....I hate sports.... :p

Poor Denver, this may end up being a blow out :o

How can you not even just touch a WR when he is laying on the ground... lol

/edit - Manning/Harrison... Can't be stopped (4-0 in my picks), love that Denver D :p

Edited by myie2_user