Neowin's Official 2004 NFL Playoff Thread!

Man... what's wrong with the Broncos? They're so much better than this pitiful display of crap their putting on today. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

,Jan 4 2004, 23:01]Man... what's wrong with the Broncos?  They're so much better than this pitiful display of crap their putting on today.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

At least they are outrushing Indy...

Den: 61

Indy: 42

:laugh: :p

lol I was thinking the same thing, I was hoping for his 6th td :( :rofl:

I want him to get the record of seven...lol. Sry Denver fans, but this is possible history on the line. :p

' date='Jan 4 2004, 18:53'] /me changes avatar, sig, and turns off the tv and goes and cries :(

You need some tissue. I'll come all the way there and bring you some if I can laugh while you cry. :laugh: :p

Oh man Eagles vs. Packers next weekend. What a great game that is going to be even though I would have rather dismantled the Cowboys. May the best team win.

@ Xtrolyte, BMac, and myie2_user:

I would not count the Eagles out already. Everyone had counted us out this season after the first two games and now look at where we are. We have the bye week and our front defensive line is coming back on Sunday so hopefully that bad run defense the Pack is counting on will be a thing of the past. And this is our third NFC East championship in a row so we know what it takes to win. Third time could be the charm, but every Eagles' fan knows that nothing is a given and what the taste of defeat is like.

Edited by jmole

' date='Jan 4 2004, 17:53'] /me changes avatar, sig, and turns off the tv and goes and cries :(

all this disappointment could be avoided if you just pulled atlanta, we make the playoffs so rarely, just being there is thrill enough

I am a Chiefs fan, but after watching the the Colts beat the living H E double hockey sticks out of Denver, I have to wonder if the Chief's pourous defensive secondary can handle Manning and his outstanding receiver crew.

I have a feeling it will be a high scoring game.