Hillary Clinton is losing her mind and the election...(thank God)...2016

While I am no fan of Hillary, many politician's change their stances over time because people change their opinions over time. This is why digging up people's past like the first video did serves no purpose. She's not the same person she was back then.

Can we please start posting relevant stuff about Hillary? Cause this is starting to become just as inane as Trump's BS articles.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

While I am no fan of Hillary, many politician's change their stances over time because people change their opinions over time. This is why digging up people's past like the first video did serves no purpose. She's not the same person she was back then.

Can we please start posting relevant stuff about Hillary? Cause this is starting to become just as inane as Trump's BS articles.

A person is always remembered by the course of their lives. She hasn't changed one bit. Benghazi was an example of her contempt for people.  

• Like 3

She is a proven liar by the FBI director

Do you want a liar as POTUS?

16 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

This is very relevant.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

hehe...at least the Trump comments are relevant to the current era and/or to his unappealing character, stays within the Trump thread (without making a dozen other ones)...even if you don't agree with or like said comments.  

20 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Do you want a liar as POTUS?

Trump isn't?

2 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

What a sad state of affairs that we have two horrible choices for our next president. 

Yep!  Horrible election year. :( 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

hehe...at least the Trump comments are relevant to the current era and/or to his unappealing character, stays within the Trump thread (without making a dozen other ones)...even if you don't agree with or like said comments.  

Trump isn't?

Yep!  Horrible election year. :( 

This is not about Trump please stay on point. That video with Comey is enough to convict her of perjury, It is all there for the world to see what a liar she was and is but at this point "what does it Matter" as the fix is in.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

This is not about Trump please stay on point. That video with Comey is enough to convict her of perjury, It is all there for the world to see what a liar she was and is but at this point "what does it Matter" as the fix is in.

I disagree.  Considering there are two front runners vying for POTUS .... it is most certainly on topic to mention one candidate when talking about the other....especially in response to a question such as "Do you want a liar as POTUS?"

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

I disagree.  Considering there are two front runners vying for POTUS .... it is most certainly on topic to mention one candidate when talking about the other....especially in response to a question such as "Do you want a liar as POTUS?"

Clinton as shown in the video is a proved liar. It is your opinion that Trump lies but if you listen to Dr House everybody lies but not to Congress as that is a Felony. Below is another

5 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Clinton as shown in the video is a proved liar. It is your opinion that Trump lies but if you listen to Dr House everybody lies but not to Congress as that is a Felony. Below is another

Want to know how to tell if a POTUS candidate is lying? 

You can hear them talking. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Clinton as shown in the video is a proved liar. It is your opinion that Trump lies but if you listen to Dr House everybody lies but not to Congress as that is a Felony.

You said "liar"....actually you asked "Do you want a liar as POTUS?"....and Trump is a liar.  Heck...they all lie.

It isn't an opinion that Trump is a liar ... because he is (you can not deny it).  Has Trump ever appeared before Congress?  Nope....you know why .... because he's been busy running his business and conning people at Trump University....not being a Senator or SecState.  Just saying. :) 

1 minute ago, jjkusaf said:

You said "liar"....actually you asked "Do you want a liar as POTUS?"....and Trump is a liar.  Heck...they all lie.

It isn't an opinion that Trump is a liar ... because he is (you can not deny it).  Has Trump ever appeared before Congress?  Nope....you know why .... because he's been busy running his business and conning people at Trump University....not being a Senator or a SecState.  Just saying. :) 

Ha yeah if Trump University is an example of his integrity and honesty, we are screwed if he is elected. 

16 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

It isn't an opinion that Trump is a liar ... because he is (you can not deny it).  Has Trump ever appeared before Congress?  Nope....you know why .... because he's been busy running his business and conning people at Trump University....not being a Senator or SecState.  Just saying. :) 

Yes they all may lie but she is a proven liar and will be now facing Perjury charges as it is a fact that she lied to Congress, hell I proved that with two videos from YouTube. We will have to see if she is charge. If not that will show how corrupt this administration is.

1 minute ago, Stoffel said:

Neither has Hilary

The death of Vince Foster across from the White House has not been solved and all of his papers vanished. Did The Clinton's have him killed--That has not been proved. But I really doubt he committed suicide in a park across the street from The WH. This is a mystery that will not be solved.

• Like 2

I really wish there was a way to block these threads. Gary7, I'm sorry, but these threads are old, tired, and a bunch of BS. Worse, your use of CAPS LOCK in the title needs to STOP.

Fact of the matter is, Hilary still leads in the polls.

Please - there are those that hate the GOP (and the candidates thereof) and will change their public stances merely to oppose whoever the GOP candidate is; it wouldn't have mattered if the candidate were Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio.  What makes Donald Trump worse is that he was able to do something that no other candidate - in EITHER primary - was able to do - he turned to the center.  There hasn't been a true centrist candidate - from either party - this CENTURY; the last centrist was (rather oddly) Bill Clinton; unfortunately, he couldn't win the Democratic party nomination today - the party has gone THAT far left.  Jobs, economic issues (including trade), national security and foreign policy (the "security moms" issue that got Reagan and BOTH Bushes elected) have become anathema to the Democratic party - which I really don't get (especially since their base is supposed to be "big labor") - since when is the "party of the working man" in bed with the globalists of the Big Banks?  Donald Trump did what "national politics 101" is supposed to do - listen to the center - don't blame him if nobody else followed that rather salient advice.

Rather fitting, his running mate - Indiana's Mike Pence - is one of that group of Midwestern current and former governors (including three of Pence's own predecessors - a father and son named Lugar - along with Mitch Daniels) that never forgot that rubric; it's why Pence was in the chase four years ago.  What folks seem to forget is that Pence governs like a centrist - despite being a a darling of the "tea party" and fiscal conservatives - his fiscal policy came right out of the Mitch Daniels playbook.  I understood the interest; however, I remember Pence telling Romney no four years ago.  Apparently, Trump was able to do what Romney could not.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Yes they all may lie but she is a proven liar and will be now facing Perjury charges as it is a fact that she lied to Congress, hell I proved that with two videos from YouTube. We will have to see if she is charge. If not that will show how corrupt this administration is.

That is golden...how did you prove anything by posting YouTube videos?  I'm sorry. :) Has she been convicted of lying in front of Congress?   Once again ... Trump is a proven liar as well.  

Just now, Gary7 said:

The death of Vince Foster across from the White House has not been solved and all of his papers vanished. Did The Clinton's have him killed--That has not been proved. But I really doubt he committed suicide in a park across the street from The WH. This is a mystery that will not be solved.

oh...good grief.  Conspiracy thread is that way ---->

Just now, Dot Matrix said:

I really wish there was a way to block these threads. Gary7, I'm sorry, but these threads are old, tired, and a bunch of BS. Worse, your use of CAPS LOCK in the title needs to STOP.

Fact of the matter is, Hilary still leads in the polls.

Why because your a liberal. This Forum is not biased. Just look at all of the posts about Trump. No one is forcing you to view them. I personally avoid topics I do not like. Try it, you may like it.

Just now, jjkusaf said:

That is golden...how did you prove anything by posting YouTube videos?  I'm sorry. :) Has she been convicted of lying in front of Congress?   Once again ... Trump is a proven liar as well.  

oh...good grief.  Conspiracy thread is that way ---->

I dis not bring it up Go bother whoever did. I just responded to a post/

10 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I dis not bring it up Go bother whoever did. I just responded to a post/

LOL...what?  You brought up Vince Foster as a counterpoint.  But OK .... I think I should be done with this thread as it's starting to make as much sense as a moose needing a hat rack.

17 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Why because your a liberal. This Forum is not biased. Just look at all of the posts about Trump. No one is forcing you to view them. I personally avoid topics I do not like. Try it, you may like it.

This forum is not biased? I've heard it all now.