Hillary Clinton is losing her mind and the election...(thank God)...2016

1 hour ago, Dot Matrix said:

I really wish there was a way to block these threads. Gary7, I'm sorry, but these threads are old, tired, and a bunch of BS. Worse, your use of CAPS LOCK in the title needs to STOP.

Fact of the matter is, Hilary still leads in the polls.

You see the thread title and who it was posted by no one forces to you click it. If you don't like it then just don't maybe?

5 hours ago, Dot Matrix said:

>

Not the most recent polls, which show either a statistical tie or Trump with a lead. She lost 8 points +/- in some polls since FBI Director Comey eviscerated her credibility on national TV. It seems not being indicted was a phyrric "victory."

11 hours ago, jjkusaf said:

That is golden...how did you prove anything by posting YouTube videos?  I'm sorry. :) Has she been convicted of lying in front of Congress?   Once again ... Trump is a proven liar as well.  

Watch what she says and maybe listen to the words.

10 hours ago, illegaloperation said:

Another Hillary conspiracy thread brought to you by Gray7

Yes but it is just fine to slam Trump all day long.

11 hours ago, Dot Matrix said:

He lead is dropping fast they are tied in Ohio and Trump is ahead i Pa.

11 hours ago, Dot Matrix said:

I really wish there was a way to block these threads. Gary7, I'm sorry, but these threads are old, tired, and a bunch of BS. Worse, your use of CAPS LOCK in the title needs to STOP.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/287845-democrats-freaked-out-about-polls-in-meeting-with-clinton

6 hours ago, DocM said:

Not the most recent polls, which show either a statistical tie or Trump with a lead. She lost 8 points +/- in some polls since FBI Director Comey eviscerated her credibility on national TV. It seems not being indicted was a phyrric "victory."

Interestingly, DocM, they went right past me (after trying to dismiss me and my previous posts as those of a "disaffected DINO" (as in "Democrat In Name Only")) because I dared to support Donald Trump.  My reason for supporting Trump is entirely based on his stances on the issues I named (compared to Hillary Clinton's stance on those SAME issues).  If Donald Trump is a RINO (as a lot of those SAME liberals have called him), what the heck does that make Hillary?

1.  "The party of the working man" is what the party has called ITSELF since it nominated the original Triple H (Hubert Horatio Humphrey - not the WWE wrestler "Hunter" Hearst Helmsley) back in 1968; explain to me what the heck they are doing in bed with the globalists that are the Big Investment Banks?  (I'd wager that Senator Elizabeth Warren would love to hear the SAME explanation - so would Bernie Sanders.)

2.  The same explanation is owed the rank and file of "big labor" itself by the union bosses - AFL-CIO member unions, SEIU, Teamsters, LIUNA, etc.  If the union that claims to represent me screws me over, darn RIGHT I will gripe - loudly!  (Same applies to those that represent me at any and ALL political levels.)  Same goes with breaking trust.  The Democratic party (and the big labor unions) have done both - so prepare to get your ears blasted.

3.  The GOP, on the other hand, has stopped putting social conservatism ahead of FISCAL conservatism - which makes a crapton of sense (as even the Democrats grudgingly admit).  In other words, the GOP actually got itself a gol-darn CLUE.  (ANd that has - amusingly - nothing to DO with Donald Trump; he's merely a symptom.)  Where I'm confused is that the Democrats have apparently gone clueless - if not outright plotless - and it's not ALL due to Hillary, either.

• Like 2

I do not really care if Trump is not a far right wing conservative. If he can do the job what difference does it make. Clinton has proved that she cannot be trusted and the people are starting to realize this.

6 hours ago, DocM said:

Not according to the WSJ/NBC. She still holds a slight lead: http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-conventions/poll-clinton-keeps-5-point-lead-over-trump-heading-conventions-n610966?cid=sm_tw

On top of that, CNN still holds a Clinton win at 65%, compared to Trump's 31%: http://www.cnn.com/election

6 minutes ago, Dot Matrix said:

Not according to the WSJ/NBC. She still holds a slight lead: http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-conventions/poll-clinton-keeps-5-point-lead-over-trump-heading-conventions-n610966?cid=sm_tw

On top of that, CNN still holds a Clinton win at 65%, compared to Trump's 31%: http://www.cnn.com/election

Secretary of State John Kerry said a recent spate of terror attacks in Western countries means ISIS is “on the run.” Watch CNNgo

CNN also said the above which is not true.

WSJ - the liberal version of Dow Jones (though under the same ownership, and they have been under the same ownership most of my life).  Makes me wish that Dow Jones (the magazine) still existed as a print edition (which it actually used to).

NBC - started skewing left post-acquisition by Comcast.  That's rather surprising is that the majority stockholders OF Comcast are, if anything, more conservative than I am.

CNN - the "Clinton (Bill) News Network".  Can't take credit for THAT sobriquet - it was another Neowinian that thought of that one.  They have found themselves further left than Ted Turner's wife - and considering said wife is Jane Fonda, that's frightening.

10 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Ok, How about the NY Time's 41% for Clinton to Trump's 39%?

Or even NBC News has Clinton above Trump (Not counting swing states): http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election

I trust these sites more than I trust YouTube videos and posts spouting rhetorical nonsense in CAPS LOCK.

30 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I do not really care if Trump is not a far right wing conservative. If he can do the job what difference does it make. Clinton has proved that she cannot be trusted and the people are starting to realize this.

I don't, either.  My voting "issues - not political party" is something I've made plain years ago - it certainly shouldn't be news to any Neowinian.  However, I've dared to whack the party as an institution for abandoning their bedrock position planks - and provided hard data of that breach.  It's not just Hillary I've put in the crosshairs.  I'm expecting the party shock troopers within Neowin to get the long knives; I could care less.

3 minutes ago, Dot Matrix said:

Or even NBC News has Clinton above Trump (Not counting swing states): http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election

I trust these sites more than I trust YouTube videos and posts spouting rhetorical nonsense in CAPS LOCK.

Then crosscheck with BIT (Bloomberg Information Television) or Thomson-Reuters; the latter is not even based in the US.  Bloomberg is as neutral as any US-based news organization gets (and why I use BIT to crosscheck FOX News/Business).  You are being as one-sided as you have accused me (and any other Trump supporter) of being - worse, you are being rather deliberately so.

5 minutes ago, Dot Matrix said:

The YouTube videos are Comey and Clinton and Gowdy's words and actions. If you don't trust what you saw then you do not Trust Clinton.

4 minutes ago, PGHammer said:

I don't, either.  My voting "issues - not political party" is something I've made plain years ago - it certainly shouldn't be news to any Neowinian.  However, I've dared to whack the party as an institution for abandoning their bedrock position planks - and provided hard data of that breach.  It's not just Hillary I've put in the crosshairs.  I'm expecting the party shock troopers within Neowin to get the long knives; I could care less.

The most successful politician is he who says what the people are thinking most often in the loudest voice. Theodore Roosevelt

31 minutes ago, Dot Matrix said:

Don't let facts get in the way of the republican circle jerk here. We have *one* recent poll showing him ahead in PA and tied in Ohio, forgetting the fact that Clinton's been crushing him in basically every other one, and ones released very recently showing her back in the lead with Ohio.

Again with the broken record.  MUST a Democrat vote the party line?  Or are Democrats (of the registered with the party sort) allowed to actually vote their conscience?  You can't blame ME if my conscience is cleaner (by actually voting for Donald Trump) than the Democratic party is for showing that they HAVE no conscience.

7 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

And? I can post 10 other recent polls showing the exact opposite. Polls are basically useless when alone and only become slightly reliable after taking polling demographics into effect and also averaging recent ones into a reliable database. I remember you posting similar things during the 2008 and 2012 election favoring the republican side, yet, here we are. Especially when the above link is within that margin of error.

Every insider in the polling arena showing Clinton crushing trump in the General Election.

Now that news is settling with "e-mail gate", you can see that gap once again closing.

2 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Interesting - according to the above, apparently, I have company.  Hillary's narrowest approach was all of yesterday (within a point of Trump, but still trailing), at that same point, Trump began widening his lead again.  The data is over the past six days (10 July to 16 July) and Hillary "trailed" - not led - over the entire period.  The party taking their cue from the CANDIDATE - in a negative way - apparently has consequences.

5 minutes ago, shockz said:

And? I can post 10 other recent polls showing the exact opposite.

Indeed.

• Like 2

shockz - better check the dates of the USC poll again - this was AFTER Lynch and Comey let Hillary off the hook.  She did get a bounce from it (as expected); however, she merely narrowed the gap; she did NOT erase it.

There is also what I pointed to in my earlier comment - how much damage did clearing Hillary do to the Democratic party "brand" as a whole?

2 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

^that is from Twitter what is next FaceBook..

The sources are verified journalists. @NKingofDC is from the WSJ. Good grief.

3 minutes ago, PGHammer said:

shockz - better check the dates of the USC poll again - this was AFTER Lynch and Comey let Hillary off the hook.  She did get a bounce from it (as expected); however, she merely narrowed the gap; she did NOT erase it.

There is also what I pointed to in my earlier comment - how much damage did clearing Hillary do to the Democratic party "brand" as a whole?

She got a bounce downward from, Comey did not recommend to indict but he said in plain language that the public can understand that she is not trustworthy. He hurt her politically .

1 minute ago, Dot Matrix said:

The sources are verified journalists. @NKingofDC is from the WSJ. Good grief.

And yet you question the actual words of Hillary..