Hillary Clinton is losing her mind and the election...(thank God)...2016

5 minutes ago, Dot Matrix said:

Indeed.

That is rich ... LMAO.  0% black voter support....does seem a bit high though.

Both of these sites also support the 0% ... since some here seem to have a problem with Twitter. :) 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/13/new-polls-in-pennsylvania-and-ohio-show-donald-trump-with-0-percent-of-the-black-vote/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-polls-at-zero-black-swing-state-voters_us_5787f375e4b0867123e0681b

• Like 2

And what is King's political stance?

And what's with all the hate for USC and the Los Angeles Times (a liberal newspaper)?  (And the USC is the University of Southern California - the Trojans - not the University of South Carolina - the Gamecocks.)

Just now, jjkusaf said:

Both of these sites also support the 0% ... since some here seem to have a problem with Twitter. :) 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/13/new-polls-in-pennsylvania-and-ohio-show-donald-trump-with-0-percent-of-the-black-vote/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-polls-at-zero-black-swing-state-voters_us_5787f375e4b0867123e0681b

It is Rich as Trump is tied in Ohio by most polls.

2 minutes ago, PGHammer said:

And what's with all the hate for USC and the Los Angeles Times (a liberal newspaper)?  (And the USC is the University of Southern California - the Trojans - not the University of South Carolina - the Gamecocks.)

Hate is all the left has.

1 minute ago, jjkusaf said:

Gary7 - according to all too many liberals, Blacks vote in a block for Democrats.  Never mind that the DNC has never (as in ever) had a non-White chair - and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has been only the second female chair of either the DNC or the Convention; the original "hat lady", Rep. Bella Abzug (D-NY) was Convention chair in 1972; the convention that nominated "mister whitewash"; Sen. George McGovern (D-SD).)

Just now, PGHammer said:

Gary7 - according to all too many liberals, Blacks vote in a block for Democrats.  Never mind that the DNC has never (as in ever) had a non-White chair - and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has been only the second female chair of either the DNC or the Convention; the original "hat lady", Rep. Bella Abzug (D-NY) was Convention chair in 1972; the convention that nominated "mister whitewash"; Sen. George McGovern (D-SD).)

I know The County I live in Ohio is about 99% Democrats, but Trump won this county. You cannot believe anything from Huffington.

7 minutes ago, PGHammer said:

Does it matter?  He was citing the WSJ/NBC/Marist polls.

...but anyway .... 0% black voter support in those particular polls.  That, my friends, should tell you a lot about Trump's character.  I mean ... not even 1% ... geesh.  

4 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Hate? Isn't that all Trump's campaign based off of? Sorry, but mud slinging isn't going to change the poll results. YouTube videos aren't going to change that.

6 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Oh...the irony of that comment coming from a Trump supporter.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, chrisj1968 said:

A person is always remembered by the course of their lives. She hasn't changed one bit. Benghazi was an example of her contempt for people.  

Conspiracy theory nonsense

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dot Matrix said:

Hate? Isn't that all Trump's campaign based off of? Sorry, but mud slinging isn't going to change the poll results. YouTube videos aren't going to change that.

No it is not Hate is perceived by you. What is on the YouTube Videos are factual and accurate this cannot be denied.

1 minute ago, jjkusaf said:

Oh...the irony of that comment coming from a Trump supporter.

I thought you were better than this. I am an anyone but Clinton supporter. This country has had too many Bush's and Clinton's.

5 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

No it is not Hate is perceived by you. What is on the YouTube Videos are factual and accurate this cannot be denied.

Trump's campaign has been nothing but attacks on minorities, other politicians, and other people who don't fall in line behind him. The man doesn't take "no for an answer. Those who do not submit to his will become targets for personal attacks. He cannot even mention Clinton's name without putting 'crooked' in front. The man is hateful, spiteful, xenophobic, misogynistic, megalomanical, etc. You cannot deny his hated. A trump presidency will be bad for everyone in many different ways.

• Like 3

Just now, Dot Matrix said:

Trump's campaign has been nothing but attacks on minorities, other politicians, and other people who don't fall in line behind him. He cannot even mention Clinton's name without putting 'crooked' in front. The man is hateful, spiteful, xenophobic, misogynistic, megalomanical, etc. You cannot deny his hated. A trump presidency will be bad for everyone in many different ways.

He wants to protect our borders so that is hate.. Open borders are not working in The EU.

13 hours ago, Dot Matrix said:

I really wish there was a way to block these threads. Gary7, I'm sorry, but these threads are old, tired, and a bunch of BS. Worse, your use of CAPS LOCK in the title needs to STOP.

Fact of the matter is, Hilary still leads in the polls.

I now  think you are right, it is not possible to have a discussion in this forum as it is biased towards the left. But this is NOT BS.

Just now, Gary7 said:

He wants to protect our borders so that is hate.. Open borders are not working in The EU.

How does that excuse what I just wrote? How is attacking women protecting anything? How is attacking Muslims protecting anything? How is attacking Mexicans protecting anything? How is attacking military POWs protecting anything? Protecting borders has nothing to do with the hate Trump is spewing against others.

How does that excuse what I just wrote? How is attacking women protecting anything? How is attacking Muslims protecting anything? How is attacking Mexicans protecting anything? How is attacking military POWs protecting anything? Protecting borders has nothing to do with the hate Trump is spewing against others.

He was one of 17 and he got the most primary votes in the history of this country.  This must tell you something. Do not believe every poll you see even exit polling is wrong sometimes.

Just now, TechJunkie81 said:

I feel truly sorry for you Gary7.

Cheetoh Jesus will never become President.

There is no need to get personal.

29 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

Yes, because republicans sure love those minorities -

i.e Latinos, blacks, gays, non-Christians, college students, and no so minorities like liberals... enough to the point where they gerrymander districts and pass legislation preventing said mentions from voting.

Let the love flow from the Republicans, just as long as you're an older, white, christian man.

Give me a break. I think it's safe to say we can write you off as nothing more than a usual political bot spewing rhetoric like your quote, and not bother debating any political "discussion" you may offer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gary7 said:

He was one of 17 and he got the most primary votes in the history of this country.  This must tell you something. Do not believe every poll you see even exit polling is wrong sometimes.

The only thing it tells me is that he gave a voice to all the hateful, resentful people still in our country. He constantly re-tweets KKK, and white supremacist propaganda on Twitter for crying out loud. He even refused to disavow David Duke. He claims he didn't even "know nothing about them."

• Like 3

The only thing it tells me is that he gave a voice to all the hateful, resentful people still in our country. He constantly re-tweets KKK, and white supremacist propaganda on Twitter for crying out loud. He even refused to disavow David Duke. He claims he didn't even "know nothing about them."

I now  think you are right, it is not possible to have a discussion in this forum as it is biased towards the left.

You all can continue with you BS, I am done here.

2 hours ago, Gary7 said:

Yes but it is just fine to slam Trump all day long.

I am not falling for that strawman argument.

Show me a few cases of "slamming Trump all day long".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I now  think you are right, it is not possible to have a discussion in this forum as it is biased towards the left.

The only thing I am biased against is hatred towards others, and this man is full of it. Anyone who doesn't submit to the will of Donald J. Trump becomes a target of hatred. That's all that comes out of this man's mouth.

15 minutes ago, Dot Matrix said:

The only thing I am biased against is hatred towards others, and this man is full of it. Anyone who doesn't submit to the will of Donald J. Trump becomes a target of hatred. That's all that comes out of this man's mouth.

Dangit .... took the words right out of my mouth.  I don't care...left, right, down the middle ... whatever ... my only bias is against hateful rhetoric.

Edit:  Furthermore ... you can see it when someone writes a bad article about him.  He attacks that person...or that news agency.  So, John Doe from JohnDoe's Politics ... writes an article saying Trump wouldn't be a good POTUS because of x,y and z.  Trump's come back is John Doe is stupid (or along those lines) and so is JohnDoe's Politics.  He doesn't address the x,y and z substance ... he just attacks the opinion and/or facts presented in the article.  He doesn't say that he respectfully disagrees with John Doe and here is why x,y and z are inaccurate.  I swear, his counter arguments are straight from the playground.

Edited by jjkusaf

13 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

You all can continue with you BS, I am done here.

Using facts in an argument doesn't give a bias toward the left.

• Like 1