Falcon 9: Dragon CRS-10 ISS resupply

Did you ever see the movie "Space Camp" ... yea .. not a good movie (well it was great when I was a kid).  That NanoRacks tweet made me think of it though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jim K said:

Did you ever see the movie "Space Camp" ... yea .. not a good movie.  That NanoRacks tweet made me think of it though. 

Congrats as well....:D  help is only a PM away....

As a side note...many reporters from MSM have been asking questions from various "space publication" professionals at 39A. I saw several tweets of this throughout the day, but one instance "ticked" a few of us off. Not sure if deliberate, but an "abc News" image in error, of the humane society, and a person with a smug look.

I went to post this but the tweet was taken down quick......then I just found a partial, which I can complete.

this was the image...

C46KZInVcAEXDm2.jpg

Don't know, but very strange....

ed.jpg

Big day today.....1 day after National Cabbage Day.....new flight jacket......oh ...and some rocket is launching today.....:woot:

Twitter is "nuts" with launch reports....most live streams have started as well...

"Buckle up" time...

02/18/2017 09:43 
T-minus 18 minutes and counting. There are no issues being discussed at this time by the SpaceX launch team. The earlier mention of the upper stage thrust vector control issue has not been repeated.

02/18/2017 09:44 
T-minus 17 minutes and counting. The Falcon 9 rocket stands 213 feet tall and measures 12 feet in diameter. At liftoff, its nine Merlin 1D first stage engines will generate about 1.7 million pounds of thrust.

Fully fueled for launch, the Falcon 9 contains more than a million pounds of kerosene and liquid oxygen propellants.

http://spaceflightnow.com/2017/02/17/spacex-crs-10-mission-status-center/