Falcon 9: Dragon CRS-10 ISS resupply

Got a new Sony Smart Blu-Ray player for the 52" Widescreen. No more switching to the 25' HMDI cable and sending it to the other room now. I'll use it to watch launches, Netflix, Hulu Plus and YouTube sprees and give my main rig a breather if I feel the need to watch in comfort. It gets enough of a workout as it is with schoolwork and daily use. :yes: 

I have other ideas for my 34" RCA flatscreen ... ;) ... I'm looking at an old HTPC that needs a refurb. Maybe throw Mint 18.1 + KODI on it and see how smart I can made that one. Little experiment.

My Uncle swears by the Firestick. He's got four(!) of them, one for each display in his house. I might pick one up and check it out.

14 hours ago, Unobscured Vision said:

My Uncle swears by the Firestick. He's got four(!) of them, one for each display in his house. I might pick one up and check it out.

they are cheap enough, and i have setup kodi on a few now, but the lack of a network port puts me off them for my own use. I prefer powerline adapters to get network to static devices. The fire tv 4K i have is brilliant though, but it is quite a bit more expensive.

Range conflict,  to get range clearance for stage landing at LZ-1. 

@SpaceX

Targeting Feb. 18 for Dragon's next resupply mission to the @Space_Station — our 1st launch from LC-39A at @NASA's Kennedy Space Center.

Edited by DocM

1 hour ago, DocM said:

Range conflict,  to get range clearance for stage landing at LZ-1. 

@SpaceX

Targeting Feb. 18 for Dragon's next resupply mission to the @Space_Station — our 1st launch from LC-39A at @NASA's Kennedy Space Center.

What time (if there is one)?  Parents will be in Florida at that time.  Dad has expressed interest in seeing a launch.  Kennedy Space Center doesn't have anything on their website yet.

Edited by bguy_1986

There's no time for the 18th yet, however...

The 14th's window was 1134 Eastern, and ISS launch windows from KSC are about 20 minutes later each day. As they get closer to T-0 they can refine it to the second.

4*20=80 minutes later.

So now we have a tentative window of 1254 Eastern, long as the weather is acceptable. It's been stormy and rainy in that region for the past day and a half, so hopefully that'll all clear out by then.

Okee doke. They're catching ISS on the negative slope of their orbit. That explains losing 23 minutes per day in the window. The 14th was a way better launch date.

• Like 2

Just went to the site....great shots...same credit as above...had to show these...

http://projecthabu.com/post/157088764130/for-the-first-time-since-2011-a-rocket-sits

tumblr_ol6ztq3RMq1ttka3go3_1280.jpg

Project Habu

tumblr_ol6ztq3RMq1ttka3go5_1280.jpg

Project Habu

tumblr_ol6ztq3RMq1ttka3go10_1280.jpg

Project Habu

tumblr_ol6ztq3RMq1ttka3go9_1280.jpg

Project Habu

:D

• Like 2