Steal on hard drives!

If anyone is interested, here is the legality of it. If you have received any kind of confirmation email that states a price, that constitutes a receipt.

And a receipt is a contractual document. So you are entitled at THAT price.

I had to look into this in GREAT depth recently for work.

i got my confirmation email about at the low lahrd price.

the seller has to honor the lahrd price. if you were lahrdy enough

to make the purchase dont worry about it.

njlouch, is right. you are entitled to THAT lahrd price!!

How does this fit into the picture?

?1997-2004 uBid, Inc . All Rights Reserved. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the uBid User Agreement and Privacy Policy. All offers, promotions and prices are subject to change without notice. uBid is not responsible for any typographical or photographic errors which may appear on our website.

The confirmation e-mail that I got is not part of their website, and it contains no such disclaimer.... Do they have a leg to stand on with that disclaimer on their site?

i got my confirmation email about at the low lahrd price.

the seller has to honor the lahrd price. if you were lahrdy enough

to make the purchase dont worry about it.

njlouch, is right. you are entitled to THAT lahrd price!!

Low lahrd! Low lahrd! they cried!

here here!

i hope u didnt buy an "old" ata... u have SATA under your hood...

I did, and It'll be my 4th HDD.... I'm running out of room..... TO PUT THEM :laugh:

I might just throw my 60 GB into a different computer... errr, after I get windows off of it....

(Yes, I use my little bad drives for windows, and my nice ones for linux :) The world is good! )

i would say that once you receive the confirmation, the fact that it was issued implies that they approved the transaction, whatever the reason. congrats on all who made the purchase. i was sleeping! :cry:

good luck and i hope you all get your drives, and if not, fight. this reminds me of the hp incident. the inquirer again? another neowin consumer drama?

then why would you have ordered 6? if you didn't want them? :ermm:

and no... they're not crazy... they're BUGGY!!! and so we should take advantage of them!!!

then why would you have ordered 6? if you didn't want them? :ermm:

i ordered 4 of the eide ones before... but i also have a abit ic7 max 3 which has 6 sata slots available.. so now i want sata ones...

hmm it still seems like you can order the 19.99 160gig but i am pretty broke atm, and i am unable to get one... can anybody else still order them? Ill pay them for it back...