Steal on hard drives!

Just ordered the 160GB SATE Special Edition one for $27. :D Good thing is they don't charge your card until it ships (they only authorize the total sale amount). So I'm either getting two awesome drives for $50, and if not, I'm not losing anything either. :cool:

Hmmm.. I ordered 1 SATA ones and got 3 order confirmations. One for 1 drive and 2 for 2 drives (for a total of 5 drives). All have different order numbers. WTF is going on with their site?

i got all my confirmations... i was dumb and ordered 2 at a time.. but i have 4 confirmation emails... so now i get stuck with $2.50 shipping per order....anyone get any more emails canceling the orders?

i have not got a cancelation yet, crossing fingers......

Edit: me and my big mouth

Dear Justin Shaw,

Thank you for contacting uBid regarding SuperStore order number

Unfortunately, this order is in the process of being cancelled due to a

discrepancy on the website. The drives were listed as 23.00, however,

the actual price of the item is 154.99. The listing has been corrected

if you would still like to purchase the item.

If you have any further questions or comments, simply reply to this

email. In order to assist you properly, please do not change the subject

in your reply.

Thank you for being a uBid.com customer.

Sincerely,

Becky M.

uBid Customer Care

anyone tried calling them or something, i think its most likely a store error and if it is, they dont have to sell it to u even if u already ordered

uBid Reservation of Rights. uBid retains the right, but does not have the obligation, to immediately halt any auction or product sale, prevent or restrict access to the Site or the Services or take any other action in case of technical problems, objectionable material, inaccurate listings, inappropriately categorized items, auction inaccuracies, product inaccuracies, unlawful items, items, procedures, or actions otherwise prohibited by the procedures and guidelines contained on the Site, or for any other reason in the sole and absolute discretion of uBid, and to correct any inaccurate listing, auction inaccuracies, product inaccuracies, inappropriately categorized items or technical problems on the Site.

anyone tried calling them or something, i think its most likely a store error and if it is, they dont have to sell it to u even if u already ordered

it doesnt say if the product is already sold to you

has anyone heard of any case where product was sold for cheap. was not sent and the company was forced by law to send items at cheap price to consumers

they are canceling the orders, so everyone can stop ordering them, im on the phone on hold now, i talked to one of the reps when it first happened and she said i would get them, so now im calling to yell at them, hopefully i can get all my HD's.

has anyone heard of any case where product was sold for cheap. was not sent and the company was forced by law to send items at cheap price to consumers

Yes.. happened to my friends LCD. But I believe that if their site was hacked or someone did this as a joke without he company knowing, they dont technically have to honor crap. They might give a "discount" on the purchase of one at a legit price